anyone here ever run magnitropin?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking for some unbiased feedback on magnitropin seems like a very interesting natural anabolic. being that it increases libido which relates to its test boosting properties and also features epi which is a proven endurance and strength booster.

my question is basically does anyone have any experience with this stuff.

also I'm wondering if the epi is under dosed in its 3 capsule serving size and, what would be the best amount of caps to take daily to produce the gainz

thanks for any feedback

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran a bottle of it and had good increase in strength and weight. I would take 3 caps morning then 3 pre workout meal.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran a bottle of it and had good increase in strength and weight. I would take 3 caps morning then 3 pre workout meal.

so you ran 6 a day?
with that protocol you guy 24 days worth correct?

did you notice an increase in body recomp as well?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
You're supposed to take 1 day a week off, I tried but not sure if it's worth it, I have nothing bad to say about it but nothing good either...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I purchased two bottles. I just cracked open my 2nd bottle last week. What I have experienced is an increase in appetite and muscle fullness. I have not experienced any increase in libido, strength or endurance. I am suprised that I havent experience a boost in endurance . Overall, I am liking the product, but definitely dont love it. I much prefer straight Follidrone. Oh and I am sure the new evomuse product Myosynergy Elite will far exceed Magnitropin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am interested how 8 caps ED of Magnitropin is. I think the strength & endurance may jump up some dosing it like that, but the bottle would go fast.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting. so your saying that all you noticed was muscle fullness? thats a good effect but I'm looking for more then that

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting. so your saying that all you noticed was muscle fullness? thats a good effect but I'm looking for more then that
I did gain a few (2-3 lbs) in 5 weeks while running it, which is a positive. That was most likely due to the increased appetite. The muscle fullness on it is nice. But, yea no real strength or endurance from my experience. I know others have mentioned boost in strength from it though.

I compare it to OG Anabeta. The feel and results have been similar.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ran a bottle last fall. Instantly became a favorite supp for me. Leaned out while increasing calories weekly during a reverse diet, added serious endurance and overall just felt great while on it. Just picked up two bottles to run a full setup here soon.

I logged it with pics here if you're interested. Honestly it's one of about 4-5 supps I would recommend to anyone as a "must try"

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's all I got from it and I bought 4 jars so I have 2 more for a later date and I've used ABE and didn't notice ANYTHING
from that one and the old version of Anabeta worked a little better for me even though that wasn't that great either.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did gain a few (2-3 lbs) in 5 weeks while running it, which is a positive. That was most likely due to the increased appetite. The muscle fullness on it is nice. But, yea no real strength or endurance from my experience. I know others have mentioned boost in strength from it though.

I compare it to OG Anabeta. The feel and results have been similar.
Og anabeta is hands down my fav "natty anabolic".... I've got two bottles I'm adding to my next pct :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran a bottle last fall. Instantly became a favorite supp for me. Leaned out while increasing calories weekly during a reverse diet, added serious endurance and overall just felt great while on it. Just picked up two bottles to run a full setup here soon.

I logged it with pics here if you're interested. Honestly it's one of about 4-5 supps I would recommend to anyone as a "must try"
What are the other 3-4 on that list?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are the other 3-4 on that list?
Xgels + ABE + Alphamax is my go to natty pct stack (running right now)

Only other single supp (non-staple esque) would probably be the new PES Shift as its literally the only thing that has ever curbed my appetite at all.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice anything. I've been taking supps and lifting for over 30 years, and have a very good feel at this point when supps are doing something as opposed to when their not. I feel like I should have spent that money somewhere else for sure.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I have tried Magnitropin and have experience with using only 1 bottle. I incorrectly dosed at the start using 2 caps upon waking on empty stomach, and then 2 in the afternoon. I realized later that it should have been 6 total caps / day so I increased to the recommended dosing about half way through.

I have no idea if the dose of epi is enough. It was the synergistic blend that moved me towards this product versus an epi only one.

I do plan to run it again at some point but now I don't have any.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could always add some extra -epi for even more of a boost. CEL has theirs out that has 300mg/cap I believe and is pretty much the cheapest on the market. You could add just 1 cap and bottle would last forever

avega17

Awards
  • Established
It is probably my favorite natural anabolic that I have tried thus far. I have a few posts detailing my experience in a thread titled, "Magnitropin, Myosynergy, and Follidrone." Use the search button, sorry I can't post links yet.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for all the feedback guys at this point I'm leaning more towards follidrone or another product that is geared in the epi department

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bet the new myosynergy elite is going to be DOPE. Going to snag a bottle (or pack?) when it drops.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for all the feedback guys at this point I'm leaning more towards follidrone or another product that is geared in the epi department
What are you looking for from a supp?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third epi product nothing has shown me the results as good as follidrone has to date.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finishing up 8 week run of Mag along with X-Gels... gotta say the stack was pretty legit. From increased strength gains, pumps, and overall muscle fullness I would give the stack 9/10. Only issue was toward the end when I started having what appeared to be thyroid inflammation. For a couple days I felt some minor pressure type feeling on the right side of neck/throat. Since I was already near the end of the run I stopped using the Mag to see if the feeling would subside. After a few days it cleared up. I still have about three workouts left with the x-gels. Overall though again, the stack has been good and I would recommend giving it a try.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my third epi product nothing has shown me the results as good as follidrone has to date.
Its hard to beat Follidrone..! :bigok:
brundel is cooking something new up in the kitchen though that should raise the bar..!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My log of Magnitropin is still up and I believe they now disclose the amount of -(-) Epi per serving (~102mg/3caps)
Great endurance, carb tolerance, and improvements to body comp.

I agree with Boone though, you could always add a cap of epi-plex (300mg with added piperine) and that'd give you a hefty dose of -(-) Epi plus the paederia and cistanche from the Magnitropin

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My log of Magnitropin is still up and I believe they now disclose the amount of -(-) Epi per serving (~102mg/3caps)
Great endurance, carb tolerance, and improvements to body comp.

I agree with Boone though, you could always add a cap of epi-plex (300mg with added piperine) and that'd give you a hefty dose of -(-) Epi plus the paederia and cistanche from the Magnitropin
1) I'll check out the log
2) magni + extra epi sounds badass.