WORST tasting preWO- BY FAR- is...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Dark Rage in Cola Fizz flavor.

my bro told me it tasted like death, and gave me a scoop...

understatement of the century.

i've eaten alot of foul stuff, and consider my stomach to be ironclad...

but this was not tolerable... had to plug my nose to choke it down....

i DO NOT recommend this flavor.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: No links to other stores.

The diagram of "what's happening" inside your blood vessels is kinda funny, but not as funny as the picture below it of the roid guy who doesn't know how to rack a barbell. :laugh:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOD EDIT: No links to other stores.

The diagram of "what's happening" inside your blood vessels is kinda funny, but not as funny as the picture below it of the roid guy who doesn't know how to rack a barbell. :laugh:
That "roid guy" is Victor Martinez, 2007 Mr. Olympia runner up :pat:

But i agree that the picture is ridiculous, lol

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yah i was about to say that it's Martinez, but the pic is just too funny.

Vic is a beast though. barring injury, i see him and Heath going 1-2 in '09, but i dont know who will take the Sandow!

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
I gotta take a shot at the OP with this mix...

tablespoon of CEE
tablespoon of arginine ethyl ester

quite possibly the two worst tasting supplements brought together in one horrific concoction. The only thing that got me through that shot was copious amounts of citrulline and a healthy dose of crystal lite

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I've never had Dark Rage but i definitely have to chime in and say that the original NO Shotgun flavor (i think it was apple cider?) by VPX was no treat.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established

tablespoon of CEE

quite possibly the two worst tasting supplements brought together in one horrific concoction. The only thing that got me through that shot was copious amounts of citrulline and a healthy dose of crystal lite
lol.. at least you had crystal lite to mask the taste..

i'd rather stick cat poop in my mouth than let dark rage touch my tongue again.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I've never had Dark Rage but i definitely have to chime in and say that the original NO Shotgun flavor (i think it was apple cider?) by VPX was no treat.
you are correct, but i think dark rage is much worse imo.

try to get a hold of a sample. you've been warned.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JP8 default falvour is fking terrible.

But it gets me damn amped, nothing compares imo.

(got Jack3d on the way).

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i wanna taste it... i can bet its not better then gakic powder. and the fact that gakic poweder had to be mixed in like 16 oz of water

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jp8 lemonade is the worst taking stuff i've ever had, i don't even know what to do with this stuff cuz i'm not into throwing up before i work out haha, i even took the stuff to work and let everyone at work try it and one scoop mixed in 8 oz's of water didn't even get finished between like 7 or 8 ppl

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established

tablespoon of CEE

I have to take a shot at you on this....haha.

THAT is not bad at all. While AEE is quite nasty, the amount of water needed to dissolve it is very little. So you can basically do it in a shot if need be.

Once you start mixing up nootrophic concoctions, ugh, watch out man. Absolutely foul

Thanos

Thanos

Awards

tablespoon of CEE

Agree! Like gasoline =O yuk

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Yes o.g. vpx no shotgun was horrid. Definitely gag quality. Someone suggested me to mix it with apple juice. Still sucked. I think I'd rather drink a glass of BCAA's mixed in water then that atrocious o.g. shotgun again.

asabadin

Awards
ok my turn. Try taking green tea extract in powder form. ****ing putrid!!! It's like a shot of bacardi 151 blended with potting soil!! Tastes really bad and also burns your mouth.

bigsexy

Awards
Original no shotgun was a dream compared to cola fizz dark rage. Dark rage violates three sense; it tastes horrendously horrible, looks like diarrhea, and smells horrible. It also stained my shaker cup.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok my turn. Try taking green tea extract in powder form. ****ing putrid!!! It's like a shot of bacardi 151 blended with potting soil!! Tastes really bad and also burns your mouth.
Through the winter i was taking a potion mixed by myself containing the following.

Green tea powder
BCAA powder
HMB powder
Echincea power

All with 250ml of water and smashed straight back, the combination was impossible to mix though and thus lumps of the stuff would get stuck in my mouth and throat etc.

In those 3 months i gagged more than Jenna Jameson did in 10 years of her 'career'.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Original MT GAKIC - made me gag/dry heave
Nutrabolics Decastack - absolutely horrible
LG Anadraulic State - not nearly as bad as the others, although effective I can see them losing lots of potential customers based soley on the taste.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i'd rather stick cat poop in my mouth than let dark rage touch my tongue again.
Ron Burgundy: I will *not* eat that.
Tino: You will eat that cat poop.
Ron Burgundy: I will not eat cat poop.
Tino: You will eat that cat poop before you talk about my city that way again.
Ron Burgundy: Fine, if I eat the cat poop, will you bring me a steak?

khergan

Awards
Definitely a two way tie between Horsepower (ultimate nutrition) and original NO Shotgun. They were both god awful.

That being said, I am using Dark Rage fruit punch right now and it's not great, but really not that bad either. I guess I'm glad I got that instead of the cola.