Wife Has COVID-19

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, key info to keep in mind: ghislaine maxwell and jussie smollett trials started today.
I’m all over that although I don’t think anyone will fall. Comey’s daughter is the prosecutor wtf?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great movies. I don't know how @rob112 is raising his kids and I try not to judge - but they didn't see the potential of Christmas Vacation? It's just classic. haha. Although, I would say that Chevy Chase was a little overrated back in the day.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is a work of art, truly. It is seriously two of the best ever working together to make the best movie of both of their respective careers. Not just for the humor - the plot and sentiment is just great. The humor is extraordinary.

If that movie was made today with two "top" comedians - they would both be trying to steal the show and be obnoxious and over the top. Candy and Martin both let it come to them and played their part within the bigger picture. There are so many good scenes that are just incredible.

The scene in the hotel room where Steve Martin goes off is just hilarious. I get the feeling he ad libbed a lot of that on the spot - it just seems so in character. And Candy's response at the end of it was such a powerful turn.

And of course - the airport car rental scene. "Four wheels and a seat. I want a car. Right. F'in. Now!"
I saw most of Planes... last week and I just didn't find it all that funny. I never did find either of them that funny though either. I realize I'm in the minority here and I'm probably broken. lol

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw most of Planes... last week and I just didn't find it all that funny. I never did find either of them that funny though either. I realize I'm in the minority here and I'm probably broken. lol
Not sure your age but I know with me there is definitely a nostalgic factor involved which is kinda nice

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure your age but I know with me there is definitely a nostalgic factor involved which is kinda nice
38. I watched most of Candy's movies as a kid and loved them back then, but recently rewatching them hasn't been as rewarding. Airplane and Airplane 2 though always great.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, key info to keep in mind: ghislaine maxwell and jussie smollett trials started today. 🙄
Bingo. a little too coincidental for the Omicron scare. oh, and the FAA "accidentally" leaked like 2,600 more flight logs to Epstein Island this week.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bingo. a little too coincidental for the Omicron scare. oh, and the FAA "accidentally" leaked like 2,600 more flight logs to Epstein Island this week.
if you look at the mutation information, omicron contains a large number of previous variants mutations. so the variant is likely significant and real. tbh the most sussy thing is Pfizer is gonna rework the vaccine. that means more money for the first one to rework a vaccine. then it will reset the long term effects timer. we won't have consistent long term data and will basically have to start over.

can they even "rework" the spike protein produced without redoing the whole vaccine trial process? or are we still doing project warp speed so it only takes 100 days?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you look at the mutation information, omicron contains a large number of previous variants mutations. so the variant is likely significant and real. tbh the most sussy thing is Pfizer is gonna rework the vaccine. that means more money for the first one to rework a vaccine. then it will reset the long term effects timer. we won't have consistent long term data and will basically have to start over.

can they even "rework" the spike protein produced without redoing the whole vaccine trial process? or are we still doing project warp speed so it only takes 100 days?
Through all of this I have felt the only honest answer anyone can give is "I don't know" which unfortunately is the one thing that I haven't heard anyone say.

I'm suspect of all of it. I did have the virus a few months back, as I have mentioned here a few times and I was completely unaffected, however I have also mentioned that I believe strongly that genes play a huge roll in how this virus effects people because I see some families go completely unscathed and others in the hospital. sometimes prior health plays a roll.

But I don't trust or believe anything, really. all the best solutions seem to be natural but all anyone wants to tell you is that you have to give pharma money to survive. For the rest of our lives? really? I mean this is the virus that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend? It's bizarre to me that so much of society seems to be accepting that masks and quarterly jabs are how to be a human for the rest of their lives

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Of course it's real, and I dislike the way people throw that accusation out there (not saying that was your intent). Just because i question nearly every aspect of this, doesn't mean I don't think it's real. It being real doesn't preclude them from utilizing it and capitalizing on it to distract form various issues, or achieve whatever goal they desire. If you think they aren't figuring out how to use this effectively for political goals, you're not paying attention.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course it's real, and I dislike the way people throw that accusation out there (not saying that was your intent). Just because i question nearly every aspect of this, doesn't mean I don't think it's real. It being real doesn't preclude them from utilizing it and capitalizing on it to distract form various issues, or achieve whatever goal they desire. If you think they aren't figuring out how to use this effectively for political goals, you're not paying attention.
I joined some local groups that are entirely against all of this stuff and even in their “what we are” or “about” section they clearly state they believe the virus is nasty and real, BUT they totally disagree with how it is handled.

But hey we are about to do all the things didn’t stop the previous variants again, maybe harder, so we have that to…you know…yay

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update:
I forgot why I don't take zinc. Slept awful last night. So frustrating when sleep is what's needed for any illness. Pretty sure going by how I feel otherwise that I'd be 90% or better. So, I won't be taking anymore. But, here's my concern...quercetin is a zinc ionophor and supposedly pushes zinc into the cells. I've already had issues with zinc in the past, but could the quercetin made me absorb more? More importantly, if I take quercetin today while the zinc is still leaving my system, will I absorb more again and restart this junk? I even had the zinc chills several times with the overstimulation. No nausea or any other signs of toxicity as it was only 50mg total supplement yesterday.

So anyway, any thoughts on the quercetin today?
The zinc stimulation is still going on so I can't even nap. Years ago when I've done this, it lasted a full 24 hours.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update:
I forgot why I don't take zinc. Slept awful last night. So frustrating when sleep is what's needed for any illness. Pretty sure going by how I feel otherwise that I'd be 90% or better. So, I won't be taking anymore. But, here's my concern...quercetin is a zinc ionophor and supposedly pushes zinc into the cells. I've already had issues with zinc in the past, but could the quercetin made me absorb more? More importantly, if I take quercetin today while the zinc is still leaving my system, will I absorb more again and restart this junk? I even had the zinc chills several times with the overstimulation. No nausea or any other signs of toxicity as it was only 50mg total supplement yesterday.

The zinc stimulation is still going on so I can't even nap. Years ago when I've done this, it lasted a full 24 hours.
I don’t have answers to basically any of your questions, but zinc is an essential mineral. So it’s one thing to drop all supplementation, but your body is certainly designed to operate on some basic dietary intake of it. Just drop the supplemental intake, and if you are worried pause the quercetin for the day before resuming.

My active COVID symptoms like fevers & coughing fits lasted almost 3 weeks. Just because it takes a little time, don’t let that worry you. Just take it easy and stay hydrated/nourished as best as possible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update:

Do you take any medications? I know you have a history of unusual interactions with things - but zinc toxicity is a thing and I'm wondering if you've ever discussed this with a doctor? It may be that you have some issue metabolizing zinc? I really don't know.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t have answers to basically any of your questions, but zinc is an essential mineral. So it’s one thing to drop all supplementation, but your body is certainly designed to operate on some basic dietary intake of it. Just drop the supplemental intake, and if you are worried pause the quercetin for the day before resuming.

My active COVID symptoms like fevers & coughing fits lasted almost 3 weeks. Just because it takes a little time, don’t let that worry you. Just take it easy and stay hydrated/nourished as best as possible.
Thanks. Yeah, I'll probably not take the quercetin until the zinc effects stop. We're your fevers all day or only at night? My cough is voluntary just to get some stuff out and there's no urge anymore.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you take any medications? I know you have a history of unusual interactions with things - but zinc toxicity is a thing and I'm wondering if you've ever discussed this with a doctor? It may be that you have some issue metabolizing zinc? I really don't know.
All I take is telmisartan, levothyroxine and TRT. I'm on a recent quest to get my free T in a stable in range place which I think was my issue. When I tried any of the normal protocols, it would send my free T way too high, then trough would be mid range. I'm thinking that crazy high peak was causing issues, and even 22-25mg EOD, my free T was over range. I'm down to 8mg ED now and was going to get my labs done this week to confirm. Guess I can't do that now. Even at 9-10mg ED, my hct was 50 and hgb was 17.5. I could be wrong, but it's my last theory to my insomnia triggers. In other words, I don't really think the supplements that give me insomnia are the issue, but high T making everything else a problem. Even at 8mg, I'm still waking up way too early. /rant lol

Also, haven't discussed the zinc thing with my doctor. Trying to find a new one since we moved to a new area.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update:

thats a bummer man, ZMA is a nighttime aid that helps me a lot.
When I had the rona I did take elderberry and ecinacea though in addition to the other stuff you listed. pounded a vitamin c and gatorade every morning when I woke up, then drank bourbon the rest of the day mostly.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I had the rona I did take elderberry and ecinacea though in addition to the other stuff you listed. pounded a vitamin c and gatorade every morning when I woke up, then drank bourbon the rest of the day mostly.
You drank alcohol with Covid???

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Yeah, I'll probably not take the quercetin until the zinc effects stop. We're your fevers all day or only at night? My cough is voluntary just to get some stuff out and there's no urge anymore.
All day, no rhyme or reason just came and go after the first week for about 10 days, most days.

You should check out IP6. It can help regulate/balance processes like blood genesis - just 500mg daily may help those HCT/HGB numbers. It also has positive immune effects, and in larger doses like several grams/day with plain inositol has cancer-preventative effects via the same regulating mechanisms. Jarrow makes 500mg caps and SNS has bulk powder for even cheaper.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All I take is telmisartan, levothyroxine and TRT. I'm on a recent quest to get my free T in a stable in range place which I think was my issue. When I tried any of the normal protocols, it would send my free T way too high, then trough would be mid range. I'm thinking that crazy high peak was causing issues, and even 22-25mg EOD, my free T was over range. I'm down to 8mg ED now and was going to get my labs done this week to confirm. Guess I can't do that now. Even at 9-10mg ED, my hct was 50 and hgb was 17.5. I could be wrong, but it's my last theory to my insomnia triggers. In other words, I don't really think the supplements that give me insomnia are the issue, but high T making everything else a problem. Even at 8mg, I'm still waking up way too early. /rant lol

Also, haven't discussed the zinc thing with my doctor. Trying to find a new one since we moved to a new area.
how often do you pin trt? I've heard breaking it up into more pins can help things smooth out.

you know I had similar sleep issues from taking oral vitamin d before bed. moving it to an earlier dose helped. I don't seem to have the same issue with injectable though. injectable vitamin d makes me sleep real good

also having high cortisol is supposed to wake you up in the morning. that's why Invictus can make it hard to wake up, didn't work for me tho lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nootropics Depot has this micro zinc that seems to be a bit different than most

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how often do you pin trt? I've heard breaking it up into more pins can help things smooth out.

you know I had similar sleep issues from taking oral vitamin d before bed. moving it to an earlier dose helped. I don't seem to have the same issue with injectable though. injectable vitamin d makes me sleep real good

also having high cortisol is supposed to wake you up in the morning. that's why Invictus can make it hard to wake up, didn't work for me tho lol
I'm now on daily TRT pins.

I take my d3 with breakfast only. Won't take it any other time for that very reason.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
every day. on the Saturday that I lost my sense of taste for a few hours I switched to cheaper bourbon, but taste came back the next day when smell disappeared for a few days.
Why though? To get through the awful feelings? Everything I'm doing to ensure it's the healthiest thing possible and you slammed bourbon 😆

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why though? To get through the awful feelings? Everything I'm doing to ensure it's the healthiest thing possible and you slammed bourbon 😆
for a few reasons:
A. I like it and drink too much, I won't argue that.
B. My wife and I have been playing with old home remedies more. This weekend post thanksgiving she had a good cold that was knocking her down, so we made hot toddies and it did the job.

years ago before COVID dad would keep whiskey in the office and if one of us felt a cold coming on we'd slam a shot. (we also take apple cider vinegar in the winter, especially the month leading up to any vacation or trips we have planned). We have Pho about once a week during the winter as well for similar reasons.

we're told alcohol is bad for us. It probably is when over consumed, although I have no idea if small amounts are bad, or if they are even good to be 100% transparent. When I got COVID I wasn't scared or sad, I was actually pissed off and refused to bow down to the statistics. that mental anger/strength probably helped me a lot. I went jogging 2 miles every day on my work break as well (I worked from home during the 10 day quarantine period)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is a part of me that truly believes this is one of the greatest vitamins during this virus. I happened to be in AZ when I tested positive. My buddy caught it up here in WA a few months ago and still had no taste or smell until we went to AZ for a few days and his senses started coming back incredibly fast. Obviously these are tiny examples lol. but sometimes even placebos work better than real meds !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great movies. I don't know how @rob112 is raising his kids and I try not to judge - but they didn't see the potential of Christmas Vacation? It's just classic. haha. Although, I would say that Chevy Chase was a little overrated back in the day.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is a work of art, truly. It is seriously two of the best ever working together to make the best movie of both of their respective careers. Not just for the humor - the plot and sentiment is just great. The humor is extraordinary.

If that movie was made today with two "top" comedians - they would both be trying to steal the show and be obnoxious and over the top. Candy and Martin both let it come to them and played their part within the bigger picture. There are so many good scenes that are just incredible.

The scene in the hotel room where Steve Martin goes off is just hilarious. I get the feeling he ad libbed a lot of that on the spot - it just seems so in character. And Candy's response at the end of it was such a powerful turn.

And of course - the airport car rental scene. "Four wheels and a seat. I want a car. Right. F'in. Now!"
got to admit i shed a tear at the ending almost everytime even though it is one of my most watched movies....i love it when steve martin washes his face in the sink where john candy is soaking his skivvies---always good for a belly laugh...but the altime best line is 'YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY---and the reply is 'HOW DO THEY KNOW WHERE I AM GOING'-- :love::love::love::love::love:

absolutely love that movie, very happy to see you appreciate it also!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we've got the granddaughters over tonight...just finished watching national lampoons Christmas vacation....sentimental and sappy but funny as hell in spots, we had a great time....popcorn anyone?
I would argue that Aunt Bethany has a sharper mind than Brandon. Yes?

31A087A8-217E-4550-BA21-DC1B9E0784EE.jpeg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there is a part of me that truly believes this is one of the greatest vitamins during this virus. I happened to be in AZ when I tested positive. My buddy caught it up here in WA a few months ago and still had no taste or smell until we went to AZ for a few days and his senses started coming back incredibly fast. Obviously these are tiny examples lol. but sometimes even placebos work better than real meds !
Agreed. D3 is definitely important and for a while I thought it was the most important factor in this, but now that I have it and more research I've done, I feel there's several other things as well that mainstream media is ignoring. I've always thought C and zinc were important for this, but recently I've added DHEA levels and Test levels to things to make sure are in range/optimal. But D3 still may be the most important. I still haven't lost my taste and smell, fwiw.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Being in the pharma industry, a simple change to a batch record is a 30 day fda review, a change to an assay is a 180 day review... when you change any part of the manufacturing process or the drug itself is a resubmission. This will not be a resubmission as it is still not fully approved.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. D3 is definitely important and for a while I thought it was the most important factor in this, but now that I have it and more research I've done, I feel there's several other things as well that mainstream media is ignoring. I've always thought C and zinc were important for this, but recently I've added DHEA levels and Test levels to things to make sure are in range/optimal. But D3 still may be the most important. I still haven't lost my taste and smell, fwiw.
i honestly attribute the vast amount of rigorous cardiovascular exercise my wife and i get played a major role for us having such minor symptoms from covid...i run a lot, she hikes and rides a bike a lot with a group of much younger ladies...that and we are both at insurance scale weight, neither of us drug, smoke or drink and we both eat healthy.

after all, covid is a respiratory illness, correct?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i honestly attribute the vast amount of rigorous cardiovascular exercise my wife and i get played a major role for us having such minor symptoms from covid...i run a lot, she hikes and rides a bike a lot with a group of much younger ladies...that and we are both at insurance scale weight, neither of us drug, smoke or drink and we both eat healthy.

I agree 100%. Cardiovascular health and insulin sensitivity are definitely huge factors in COVID infection severity. Of course there are outliers, but it’s a great place to start!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree 100%. Cardiovascular health and insulin sensitivity are definitely huge factors in COVID infection severity. Of course there are outliers, but it’s a great place to start!
Yeah, those are factors too, and there's outliers to all of it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being in the pharma industry, a simple change to a batch record is a 30 day fda review, a change to an assay is a 180 day review... when you change any part of the manufacturing process or the drug itself is a resubmission. This will not be a resubmission as it is still not fully approved.
i thought pfizer comirnity was fully approved for adults?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got to admit i shed a tear at the ending almost everytime even though it is one of my most watched movies....i love it when steve martin washes his face in the sink where john candy is soaking his skivvies---always good for a belly laugh...but the altime best line is 'YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY---and the reply is 'HOW DO THEY KNOW WHERE I AM GOING'-- :love::love::love::love::love:

absolutely love that movie, very happy to see you appreciate it also!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah - it's a comedy and it even had a dramatic plot twist most don't even see coming when they first watch it.

Honestly it stands out in my mind in a category with Ghostbusters. I was 4 or 5 when this movie came out and of course I saw it and loved it as a kid. I didn't see it again until I was in college though - and I remember being 18 and it just dawned on my ...."Wait a minute, this is a friggin' comedy!?"

Of course it seems like I'm pretty dumb for not realizing but as a 5 year old it was just a great adventure/ghost movie with some minor comedy. Both of these movies had a quality beyond just being great comedy IMO. Just genius.

"You're going in the wrong di-rection! You're going to to kill somebody!" Is definitely one of the best scenes ever! "You can't rent a car with shower curtain rings Dell?"

@GreenMachineX - I am a little disappointed in you. You should watch the entire move again, start to finish.

But I do understand - I feel the same way about Tommy Boy. As a teenager that was one of my favorite movies ever...and I still find it funny; but it lost something as I got older and it kind of made me sad. Chris Farley was a great talent.

"rigorous cardiovascular exercise" with your wife? That's the secret? Whatever you want to call it, but I think it's also a big reason we saw a spike in pregnancies during 2020 too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah - it's a comedy and it even had a dramatic plot twist most don't even see coming when they first watch it.

Honestly it stands out in my mind in a category with Ghostbusters. I was 4 or 5 when this movie came out and of course I saw it and loved it as a kid. I didn't see it again until I was in college though - and I remember being 18 and it just dawned on my ...."Wait a minute, this is a friggin' comedy!?"

Of course it seems like I'm pretty dumb for not realizing but as a 5 year old it was just a great adventure/ghost movie with some minor comedy. Both of these movies had a quality beyond just being great comedy IMO. Just genius.

"You're going in the wrong di-rection! You're going to to kill somebody!" Is definitely one of the best scenes ever! "You can't rent a car with shower curtain rings Dell?"

@GreenMachineX - I am a little disappointed in you. You should watch the entire move again, start to finish.

But I do understand - I feel the same way about Tommy Boy. As a teenager that was one of my favorite movies ever...and I still find it funny; but it lost something as I got older and it kind of made me sad. Chris Farley was a great talent.

"rigorous cardiovascular exercise" with your wife? That's the secret? Whatever you want to call it, but I think it's also a big reason we saw a spike in pregnancies during 2020 too.
awesome post!!! :love:

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I'd think that my heavy drinking would make my heart a candidate for complications but i agree with you and think that being a gym rat also contributed to my very minor case.

For me, I felt like I was "going to get sick" for about 4-5 days. finally got tested on day 5 I think (going off memory). it was that night that I lost taste for a few hours. within a few days all symptoms were basically gone, except then I lost smell for a week or so and even though other symptoms were dwindling my 2 mile runs became jogs, became more like 2 minute intervals of jog + walk for the full 2 miles.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

But I do understand - I feel the same way about Tommy Boy. As a teenager that was one of my favorite movies ever...and I still find it funny; but it lost something as I got older and it kind of made me sad. Chris Farley was a great
I probably should watch it again, as it was day 1 or 2 with Covid last week that I saw some of it while my family watched it. We watched Tommy Boy as a family a few weeks ago; that had me laughing pretty good too.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still haven't shown symptoms but I been staying home a lot (work from home, lift at home)

I need to get an antibody test

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do not question The Science, peasant.
pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.....i am the great and mighty FAUCI

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All day, no rhyme or reason just came and go after the first week for about 10 days, most days.

You should check out IP6. It can help regulate/balance processes like blood genesis - just 500mg daily may help those HCT/HGB numbers. It also has positive immune effects, and in larger doses like several grams/day with plain inositol has cancer-preventative effects via the same regulating mechanisms. Jarrow makes 500mg caps and SNS has bulk powder for even cheaper.
I just reread this post. Did you mean that you had Covid about 17 days? You said after the first week, then fevers for 10 days...unless I'm misunderstanding. What then was the first week like?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just reread this post. Did you mean that you had Covid about 17 days? You said after the first week, then fevers for 10 days...unless I'm misunderstanding. What then was the first week like?
Lol I wish; I was symptomatic for like 19 or 20 days. I started a prescription of Ivermectin from my doctor on day 17 since I wasn’t better.

First week was easier, besides one little fever. I remember being on a weekly meeting call telling everyone how I thought I was through it on day 8 - the real fevers started later that afternoon

Everyone’s experience is different, and I also had it long before Delta had come around, before the vaccines were even approved.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol I wish; I was symptomatic for like 19 or 20 days. I started a prescription of Ivermectin from my doctor on day 17 since I wasn’t better.

First week was easier, besides one little fever. I remember being on a weekly meeting call telling everyone how I thought I was through it on day 8 - the real fevers started later that afternoon

Everyone’s experience is different, and I also had it long before Delta had come around, before the vaccines were even approved.
Wow, that's bizarre. Thanks for the explanation though.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You may have posted it already, but what were you taking that apparently wasn't working?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 hours sleep last night. How can I keep recovering from covid with insomnia like this? The good thing is I only have a little stuffy nose left every so often. Took 3mg melatonin over the past few hours and didn't touch this insomnia. All it did was give me tremors. Some more prayer would be greatly appreciated guys. I just need sleep...