Wife Has COVID-19

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just saw a new doctor to establish care. This guy just told me there is no evidence that vitamin D provides any benefit to anything after I asked for him to check my levels. Is this what's going on it there?!
Ugh. I understand skepticism, and I am sure doctors get sick of all the patients googling and coming in with the quackery that is so prevelant....but come on.

I would have told him, "Oh, really? I didn't know that.. I have been taking 100,000 iu a day for the last 6 months. I am glad to hear I don't need to be checked."

what do you call the person who finished last in medical school.....

DOCTOR

What do you call someone who finished in the bottom 10% of their law class?

President.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not saying doctors are not intelligent generally, but in my very limited personal experience they can only be so educated on so many things. I doubt many have/make a lot of time to stay up on newer health studies after they finish their decade of schooling. So if you see a doctor 15 years out of school, you are seeing someone practicing from that era’s general knowledge base.

It’s up to them to stay up on more recent studies, and most are more focused on keeping up with all the patients they already have to care for.
i heard they usually use "uptodate" ?
i think its for medical staff only, but this search page seems to let you see some stuff
https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ugh. I understand skepticism, and I am sure doctors get sick of all the patients googling and coming in with the quackery that is so prevelant....but come on.

I would have told him, "Oh, really? I didn't know that.. I have been taking 100,000 iu a day for the last 6 months. I am glad to hear I don't need to b
Oh yeah....it got a little heated; he even said at one point "science was on his side." I won't go into the whole thing, but it was ugly. So, I'm doctor shopping again lol.

Edit: I should also mention, yes, he did the test. :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i heard they usually use "uptodate" ?
i think its for medical staff only, but this search page seems to let you see some stuff
https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search
I can promise you the doctors I’ve seen weren’t staying “uptodate”

I’m certain there are resources; I am not confident in their utilization based on my n=1 experiences.

Oh yeah....it got a little heated; he even said at one point "science was on his side." I won't go into the whole thing, but it was ugly. So, I'm doctor shopping again lol.

Edit: I should also mention, yes, he did the test. :D
Guess he never read about vitamin d deficiency…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you call someone who finished in the bottom 10% of their law class?

President.
lol...that is funny stuff-but sad that it is true...the worst part is that he isn't a tenth of what he was when he was bottom 10%

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw a new doctor to establish care. This guy just told me there is no evidence that vitamin D provides any benefit to anything after I asked for him to check my levels. Is this what's going on it there?!
I’d say, “see ya later quack and find a new doc”! Any dr that doesn’t believe that vitamin and minerals are good for your body is not a good dr. I have a friend that is a dr and he doesn’t think taking vitamins are worth it. He thinks you get what you need from a balanced diet. I respect him as a friend but I don’t respect his professional opinion in regards to that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d say, “see ya later quack and find a new doc”! Any dr that doesn’t believe that vitamin and minerals are good for your body is not a good dr. I have a friend that is a dr and he doesn’t think taking vitamins are worth it. He thinks you get what you need from a balanced diet. I respect him as a friend but I don’t respect his professional opinion in regards to that.
i don't see why the medical profession shouldn't be treated like any other profession, most are good but you have incompetent people in every profession. if OJ would have had a public defender he would be behind bars.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aaron Siri -vaccine

search--no jab for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not saying doctors are not intelligent generally, but in my very limited personal experience they can only be so educated on so many things. I doubt many have/make a lot of time to stay up on newer health studies after they finish their decade of schooling. So if you see a doctor 15 years out of school, you are seeing someone practicing from that era’s general knowledge base.

It’s up to them to stay up on more recent studies, and most are more focused on keeping up with all the patients they already have to care for.
i disagree...the best doctor i ever had retired at age 67. he was willing to admit he wasn't up to date on many things we talked about and would do research. several of the younger doctors i have had since then have had a know it all mentality and just blow me off even when it's clear they don't have a clue.....again, i don't think either older or younger doctors are better- i judge on a individual basis, but in my experience the older doctor was the best i've ever had.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i disagree...the best doctor i ever had retired at age 67. he was willing to admit he wasn't up to date on many things we talked about and would do research. several of the younger doctors i have had since then have had a know it all mentality and just blow me off even when it's clear they don't have a clue.....again, i don't think either older or younger doctors are better- i judge on a individual basis, but in my experience the older doctor was the best i've ever had.
Sure, I am confident there are loads of excellent doctors out there with decades of experience - but what you just said illustrates my point: you aren’t going to inherently be up to date when you have been done with your education for some time. The same is true in my industry, for myself no less!

Which is how guys like Green Machine end up seeing doctors who don’t believe vitamin d levels are important enough to warrant a test when there is concern.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure, I am confident there are loads of excellent doctors out there with decades of experience - but what you just said illustrates my point: you aren’t going to inherently be up to date when you have been done with your education for some time. The same is true in my industry, for myself no less!

Which is how guys like Green Machine end up seeing doctors who don’t believe vitamin d levels are important enough to warrant a test when there is concern.
no doctor is going to be up to date on everything, no matter their age....my older doctor would tell me when he didn't know about something and research it. i much prefer this to a doctor who won't admit to not knowing something/anything-like several of the younger doctors i have had since my OLD doc retired who have a arrogant know it all attitude.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fresh from Alex Berenson:

More people died in the key clinical trial for Pfizer's Covid vaccine than the company publicly reported
Pfizer told the world 15 people who received the vaccine in its trial had died as of mid-March. Turns out the real number then was 21, compared to only 17 deaths in people who hadn't been vaccinated.

On July 28, Pfizer and its partner BioNTech posted a six-month data update from their key Covid vaccine clinical trial, the one that led regulators worldwide to okay the shot.
At a time when questions about vaccine effectiveness were rising, the report received worldwide attention. Pfizer said the vaccine’s efficacy remained relatively strong, at 84 percent after six months.
It also reported 15 of the roughly 22,000 people who received the vaccine in the trial had died, compared to 14 of the 22,000 people who received placebo (a saline shot that didn’t contain the vaccine).
These were not just Covid deaths. In fact, they were mostly not from Covid. Only three of the people in the trial died of Covid-related illnesses - one who received the vaccine, and two who who received the saline shot. The other deaths were from other illnesses and diseases, mostly cardiovascular.
Researchers call this datapoint “all-cause mortality.” Pfizer barely mentioned it, stuffing the details of the deaths in an appendix to the report.
But all-cause mortality is arguably the MOST important measure for any drug or vaccine - especially one meant to be given prophylactically to large numbers of healthy people, as vaccines are.

(SOURCE: Appendix to “Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine,” available at https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.supplementary-material)
Although the researchers released their update in July, the data was already more than four months old. They had stopped collecting information about deaths as of March 13, the “data cut-off.”
But even at the time, their figures were somewhat troubling.
In their initial safety report to the FDA, which contained data through November 2020, the researchers had said four placebo recipients and two vaccine recipients died, one after the first dose and one after the second. The July update reversed that trend. Between November 2020 and March 2021, 13 vaccine recipients died, compared to only 10 placebo subjects.
Further, nine vaccine recipients had died from cardiovascular events such as heart attacks or strokes, compared to six placebo recipients who died of those causes. The imbalance was small but notable, considering that regulators worldwide had found that the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines were linked to heart inflammation in young men.
(I reported accurately on this study on Twitter on July 29, and the next day Twitter suspended me for a week for doing so, the fourth of my five defamatory “strikes” for Covid “misinformation.”)
At best, the results suggested that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine - now pushed on nearly a billion people worldwide at a cost of tens of billions of dollars and ruinous and worsening civil liberties restrictions - did nothing to reduce overall deaths.
Worse, Pfizer and BioNTech had vaccinated almost all the placebo recipients in the trial shortly after the Food and Drug Administration okayed the vaccine for emergency use on Dec. 11, 2020.
As a result, they had destroyed our best chance to compare the long-term health of a large number of vaccine recipients with a scientifically balanced group of people who had not received the drug. The July 28 report appeared to be the last clean safety data update we would ever have.

But now the FDA has given us one more.
On November 8, the agency released its “Summary Basis for Regulatory Action,” a 30-page note explaining why on August 23 it granted full approval to Pfizer’s vaccine, replacing the emergency authorization from December 2020.

SOURCE: https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download
And buried on page 23 of the report is this stunning sentence:
From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38 deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY [vaccine] group and 17 in the placebo group.
Pfizer said publicly in July it had found 15 deaths among vaccine recipients by mid-March. But it told the FDA there were 21 - at the same data cutoff end date, March 13.
Not 15.
The placebo figure in the trial was also wrong. Pfizer had 17 deaths among placebo recipients, not 14. Nine extra deaths overall, six among vaccine recipients.
Could the discrepancy result from some odd data lag? Maybe, but the FDA briefing book also contains the number of Covid cases that Pfizer found in vaccine recipients in the trial. Those figures are EXACTLY the same as those Pfizer posted publicly in July.
Yet the death counts were different.
Pfizer somehow miscounted - or publicly misreported, or both - the number of deaths in one of the most important clinical trials in the history of medicine.
And the FDA’s figures paint a notably more worrisome picture of the vaccine than the public July numbers. Though the absolute numbers are small, overall deaths were 24 percent higher among vaccine recipients.
The update also shows that 19 vaccine recipients died between November and March, compared to 13 placebo recipients - a difference of almost 50 percent.
Were the extra deaths cardiac-related? It is impossible to know. The FDA did not report any additional details of the deaths, saying only that none “were considered related to vaccination.”
But with tens of thousands of post-vaccine deaths now reported in the United States and Europe - and overall non-Covid death rates now running well above normal in many countries - a fresh look at that vague reassurance cannot happen soon enough.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna be doing PEG MGF soon, which is pegelated, which is polyethylene glycol, which is used in the covid vaccines.

pegging MGF takes the halflife from 5-7 minutes to 48-72 hours. I wonder what the natural halflife of the non-pegelated vaccines are? is that even possible?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OSHA backed down from the company mandates:

COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS | Occupational Safety and Health Administration (osha.gov)

'While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation. '

Let's go Brandon? Also, here's a post on why boosters are dangerous and a bad idea:

Booster Doses are Extremely Dangerous and They Will Make Everything Worse - by eugyppius - eugyppius: a plague chronicle (substack.com)

'
When Israel rolled out boosters in August, they also saw spikes in infections and deaths. It is the same phenomenon we observed after dose 1. Only the second dose does not enhance infections, presumably because it is administered in the protective shadow of the first one. As with everything involving this virus and our vaccines, there are probably multiple causes at work here. For about ten days following vaccination, the vaccinated are more susceptible to infection, and a subset of them probably become minimally symptomatic super-spreaders.

Millions of people across Europe and North America will become eligible for Dose 3 at the very height of coronavirus season, in December and January. Uptake will be highest among medical professionals and nursing home personnel. There is the potential for real catastrophe here. While the vaccines don’t work as advertised, they are powerful pharmaceutical products and they have strange, unexpected effects — not only on the bodies of people who take them, but also on the dynamics of transmission and infection. Deranged medical bureaucrats, who refuse to abandon their dreams of controlling a highly contagious seasonal respiratory virus, have whole populations popping these things like aspirin. They could very well succeed in making Corona into the unprecedented public health disaster that the virus itself never quite was.

'

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

so if you didnt know, for pfizer kids are supposed to get 10 units, adults get 30 units, but some how they got 20 units. Considering they also dont train people to aspirate, im not surprised they don't get this right either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

so if you didnt know, for pfizer kids are supposed to get 10 units, adults get 30 units, but some how they got 20 units. Considering they also dont train people to aspirate, im not surprised they don't get this right either.
i wonder if the government will allow parents to sue?

one doctor said kids SHOULD be ok?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Dude when Biden got the shot in TV they didn’t administer it right which is nuts but I guess since it’s saline or something they didn’t care. No way they would risk him having a reaction with how testy things are. Even if it was like just feeling faint.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude when Biden got the shot in TV they didn’t administer it right which is nuts but I guess since it’s saline or something they didn’t care. No way they would risk him having a reaction with how testy things are. Even if it was like just feeling faint.
I don't think it's actually accepted that aspiration should be performed. I've heard things like "the chance of hitting a blood vessel is too low" meanwhile I'm shooting lots of stuff and and hit blood vessels sometimes. when I just ctrl + f search "aspira" on administration guides I dont find any mention

what you will find though is that they recommend a 21 gauge needle for Pfizer. what the actual **** that is huge. for a shoulder injection too. you would need to be obese to need that size of needle for the deltoid. a 29 gauge would be fine for almost everyone. and they use it on kids too it seems. the video I linked before looked like they used a 21 gauge on the kid and lots of blood came out when they pulled out the syringe. (lots of blood as in it's normal for there to be no blood after removing the syringe if you didn't hit a blood vessel)

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of biden...if hospitals are being maxed out from covid why isn't biden doing what trump did and using national guard setting up tents for treatment?

return of M*A*S*H army corps to combat covid...c'mon man

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
speaking of biden...if hospitals are being maxed out from covid why isn't biden doing what trump did and using national guard setting up tents for treatment?

return of M*A*S*H army corps to combat covid...c'mon man
He doesn’t know where the **** he is half the time lol

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think it's actually accepted that aspiration should be performed. I've heard things like "the chance of hitting a blood vessel is too low" meanwhile I'm shooting lots of stuff and and hit blood vessels sometimes. when I just ctrl + f search "aspira" on administration guides I dont find any mention

what you will find though is that they recommend a 21 gauge needle for Pfizer. what the actual **** that is huge. for a shoulder injection too. you would need to be obese to need that size of needle for the deltoid. a 29 gauge would be fine for almost everyone. and they use it on kids too it seems. the video I linked before looked like they used a 21 gauge on the kid and lots of blood came out when they pulled out the syringe. (lots of blood as in it's normal for there to be no blood after removing the syringe if you didn't hit a blood vessel)
Can’t be too small else the metal fragments and graphene oxide won’t make it through...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'fauci admits hospitals seeing more fully vaccinated patients with covid-19'

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is a website--
no jab for me

that has a ton of info you won't find on cnn

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
robert f kennedy jr has a new book-'The Real Anthony Fauci'....bill gates, big pharma, and the global war on democracy and public health.
"the research i conducted for my new book exposes how fauci's gargantuan $6.1 BILLION yearly disbursements of tax payer money allows him to dictate the subject, content and outcome of scientific health research across the globe"

wow--i would like to see libbies try to discredit this guy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after a little research i realized that the left ARE trying to discredit RFKjr....wow!!!!

kennedy is a iconic name in democrat politics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
november 19, 2021
robert f kennedy jr's new book --"the real fauci" hits number 1 on amazon best seller list

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent find.
Well, I don't want to come out as anti-vax really but this fits my concerns of increased cytokines with mRNA and the lipid molecule they encapsulate it in, which I provided some evidence of months ago in this thread. In this case it is IL-16 where I was more focused on IL-6 mostly due to my own familiarity.

Maybe I lack some knowledge to interpret this and make an accurate risk assessment, but it just seems to me that we need to have doctors monitoring at-risk patients and not pretending it is impossible that they could be harmed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I don't want to come out as anti-vax really but this fits my concerns of increased cytokines with mRNA and the lipid molecule they encapsulate it in, which I provided some evidence of months ago in this thread. In this case it is IL-16 where I was more focused on IL-6 mostly due to my own familiarity.

Maybe I lack some knowledge to interpret this and make an accurate risk assessment, but it just seems to me that we need to have doctors monitoring at-risk patients and not pretending it is impossible that they could be harmed.
Then again, if cytokine levels are controlled well, why vax for China virus at all?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not sure where else to put this but thought I'd share that my grandparents don't want me to visit for Christmas because I'm not vaccinated. my grandpa got myocarditis from moderna too. my cousin is the only other person in my family who isn't vaccinated. he happens to also be the only other person in my family who is into bodybuilding. I guess he's not invited either but idk he lives near them so he will still probably see them. I have to fly across the country

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Asking a question, or displaying concern, is not 'anti vax'. I hate that it's devolved to that, but it has only because a certain group of people are intellectually dishonest and the vax is their religion. You can't question their god.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not sure where else to put this but thought I'd share that my grandparents don't want me to visit for Christmas because I'm not vaccinated. my grandpa got myocarditis from moderna too. my cousin is the only other person in my family who isn't vaccinated. he happens to also be the only other person in my family who is into bodybuilding. I guess he's not invited either but idk he lives near them so he will still probably see them. I have to fly across the country
My grandmother isn’t coming to our Christmas for a similar reason. You just have to accept that everyone has their opinions on all of this, same as we do, based on whatever content they have allowed themselves to be exposed to & accept as truth. I have a healthy 31-year-old best friend I haven’t seen in person for a long time for a similar reason.

Try not to take it personally: people change when they are fearful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Asking a question, or displaying concern, is not 'anti vax'. I hate that it's devolved to that, but it has only because a certain group of people are intellectually dishonest and the vax is their religion. You can't question their god.
i am not anti-vax, i have gotten a whole lot of vax in my 63 years plus the additional ones in the military...my wife and i have gotten the flu shot every year for at least the last 10 years and last week we got flu shot for this year-also get pneumonia shot every 7 years....but i think it is very dishonest to not acknowledge natural immunity and make exception for those of us who have had covid...when this crap started they said herd immunity would end this virus, what a bunch of dishonest motherfuckers!!!

btw-my wife and i have been exposed to quite a few people who have tested positive, and we even went on several occassions to get tested even though we didn't have any symptoms, because we didn't want to be carriers--negative.

my wife and i will fight getting the vax as long as it is possible-but i think that biden is going to make things tough for us to hold out ...needing a vaccine 'passport' to work and travel reminds me of what hitler did in nazi germany.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My grandmother isn’t coming to our Christmas for a similar reason. You just have to accept that everyone has their opinions on all of this, same as we do, based on whatever content they have allowed themselves to be exposed to & accept as truth. I have a healthy 31-year-old best friend I haven’t seen in person for a long time for a similar reason.

Try not to take it personally: people change when they are fearful.
i don't really care very much. but since the vaccine likely has removed years from my grandpas life, it's almost like hes just butthurt that we didn't try to almost die too. hell maybe he got brain damage.

anyways just thought it was interesting how even when dire side effects happen, they want their family members to do it still. he's actually one of the main reasons I decided not to get the vaccine

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i am not anti-vax, i have gotten a whole lot of vax in my 63 years plus the additional ones in the military...my wife and i have gotten the flu shot every year for at least the last 10 years and last week we got flu shot for this year-also get pneumonia shot every 7 years....but i think it is very dishonest to not acknowledge natural immunity and make exception for those of us who have had covid...when this crap started they said herd immunity would end this virus, what a bunch of dishonest motherfuckers!!!

btw-my wife and i have been exposed to quite a few people who have tested positive, and we even went on several occassions to get tested even though we didn't have any symptoms, because we didn't want to be carriers--negative.

my wife and i will fight getting the vax as long as it is possible-but i think that biden is going to make things tough for us to hold out ...needing a vaccine 'passport' to work and travel reminds me of what hitler did in nazi germany.
I wonder if you could get a recovery passport issued by a foreign nation that supports it, that the USA recognizes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just tell your grandparents that joe biden says that if they got the vaccine they CAN'T get covid. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
citizens all over europe revolt against covid restrictions, demand freedom.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dying in general? Am I reading that right? Heart stuff? That’s the thing that really freaks me out. Lots of heart stuff in my family. Not saying I want Covid or anything or that I don’t think that’s serious as well because I do.

I hate having to disclaim everything I say. I hope everyone here can see by now I’m not trying to stop anyone from doing what’s best for them and my main gripe is the state.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dying in general? Am I reading that right? Heart stuff? That’s the thing that really freaks me out. Lots of heart stuff in my family. Not saying I want Covid or anything or that I don’t think that’s serious as well because I do.

I hate having to disclaim everything I say. I hope everyone here can see by now I’m not trying to stop anyone from doing what’s best for them and my main gripe is the state.
I think at this point we all agree we want the freedom to choose for ourselves and ourselves only. I've said it too many times now too. I'm not anti-vax; I'm just not getting these new ones without well established safety data.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think at this point we all agree we want the freedom to choose for ourselves and ourselves only. I've said it too many times now too. I'm not anti-vax; I'm just not getting these new ones without well established safety data.
even most vaccinated people agree. you'll find workers striking over the vaccine mandate who are vaccinated