Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No they can't, and that's not accidental, that's intentional. Those kinds of facts get in the way of making money.
just saying a person is 11 times more likely to die if unvaccinated is factually inaccurate if including previously infected persons in this category, imo.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course, this whole thing is factually inaccurate at every level.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So hypertension isn't a risk factor for covid anymore?!
WTF yesterday we were talking about blood thinners being available for kids due to Covid being a cardiovascular disease as the reason.

I don’t get it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We should all remain skeptical and this isn't a smoking gun, but it speaks to the mentality I was talking about and shows how pervasive any questioning of vaccine caused injuries brushed off.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We should all remain skeptical and this isn't a smoking gun, but it speaks to the mentality I was talking about and shows how pervasive any questioning of vaccine caused injuries brushed off.

This makes me furious.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just saying a person is 11 times more likely to die if unvaccinated is factually inaccurate if including previously infected persons in this category, imo.
Yeah because the vaccinated person is already dead from the vaccine and statistically can’t die again! 🤣

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Watch the video halfway down the page.
brother that is a long video...how about the condensed version?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
brother that is a long video...how about the condensed version?
Sorry, I watch things in 2x so I don’t notice. He lays out the origins of covid quite well. Quite inspirational as to us claiming back our natural rights and holding these parasites accountable

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I watch things in 2x so I don’t notice. He lays out the origins of covid quite well. Quite inspirational as to us claiming back our natural rights and holding these parasites accountable
fauci says covid started at wuhan wet market with horseshoe bats... ;)

he is the foremost expert-eh?:)

interestingly, there are no horseshoe bats native to wuhan...

the genetics of bats from yunnan province perfectly match the genetics found in the covid strains genetics.

the only horseshoe bats from yunnan found in wuhan were located at the wuhan institute of virology, where they just happened to be researching/studying the latency of coronavirus in horsehoe bats.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s one of the most infuriating things. People get mad at their neighbor for wanting the right to choose, but those same people never seem mad at the NIH for funding what likely caused this whole thing. In fact they will even support them. It’s like Stockholm syndrome.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wonder why bidens FDA is being so slow in approving the covid anti-viral pills that have proven to be so effective in clinical trials?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i wonder why bidens FDA is being so slow in approving the covid anti-viral pills that have proven to be so effective in clinical trials?
Pfizer has to donate more to the DNC to unlock therapeutic monopoly. BROUGHT TO YOU BY PFIZER

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pfizer has to donate more to the DNC to unlock therapeutic monopoly. BROUGHT TO YOU BY PFIZER
drug companies got the FDA to issue Emergency Authorization to bypass normal drug protocol for vaccines.....pfizer says clinical trials of paxlovid cuts the chance of being hospitalized or dying by 89%--what the **** they waiting on?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
drug companies got the FDA to issue Emergency Authorization to bypass normal drug protocol for vaccines.....pfizer says clinical trials of paxlovid cuts the chance of being hospitalized or dying by 89%--what the **** they waiting on?
Did a little research on paxlovid . supposedly it works by binding to an essential enzyme "protease". i guess viruses need this to replicate. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say our body probably uses it for more than just viral replication. So i started looking into what happens when you have protease deficiency. Seems like it could be pretty unhealthy and monoclonal seems safer to me.

theres also the Merk antiviral. I guess it mucks up the viral code by adding arbitrary genetic material to viral replication, which makes the virus eventually stop replicating due to not being built correctly. It kinda sounds like you could end up with a different virus on accident.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did a little research on paxlovid . supposedly it works by binding to an essential enzyme "protease". i guess viruses need this to replicate. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say our body probably uses it for more than just viral replication. So i started looking into what happens when you have protease deficiency. Seems like it could be pretty unhealthy and monoclonal seems safer to me.

theres also the Merk antiviral. I guess it mucks up the viral code by adding arbitrary genetic material to viral replication, which makes the virus eventually stop replicating due to not being built correctly. It kinda sounds like you could end up with a different virus on accident.
apparently monoclonal is not being being used often if death rate is as high as reported?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
apparently monoclonal is not being being used often if death rate is as high as reported?
seems like getting monoclonal antibodies is not very simple. I guess you have to get them within 10 days of showing symptoms, and if you get admitted to the hospital they aren't supposed to offer them and you just get remdesivired. so you can't wait too long, and you also cannot get admitted to the hospital.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yes, one of the same MOA’s that Ivermectin has supposedly er, I mean horse paste.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My stance this WHOLE TIME has been it’s literally impossible to say the/a vaccine is safe without long term meta analysis. The reason for this is autoimmune diseases/cancers can take years after an immune event(vaccine) to manifest. Well look what just popped up:

“SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro”

“Our findings provide evidence of the spike protein hijacking the DNA damage repair machinery and adaptive immune machinery in vitro. We propose a potential mechanism by which spike proteins may impair adaptive immunity by inhibiting DNA damage repair.”

This looks like there perfect recipe for cancer to me. Also, I love how everyone was mad at “conspiracy theorists” for calling it a gene therapy when it’s exactly what it is based on these findings.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
seems like getting monoclonal antibodies is not very simple. I guess you have to get them within 10 days of showing symptoms, and if you get admitted to the hospital they aren't supposed to offer them and you just get remdesivired. so you can't wait too long, and you also cannot get admitted to the hospital.
depends on where you at I believe. Where we are, at first you had to be at risk of developing serious symptoms (BMI above 45, over 60, diabetic, etc) but they have since opened up to anyone. Stilm has to be within 10 days of the onset of symptoms tho

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
depends on where you at I believe. Where we are, at first you had to be at risk of developing serious symptoms (BMI above 45, over 60, diabetic, etc) but they have since opened up to anyone. Stilm has to be within 10 days of the onset of symptoms tho
what are your thoughts on the new merck/pfizer anti-viral treatments?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are your thoughts on the new merck/pfizer anti-viral treatments?
havent looked into pfizer's yet, but did look at Merck. When I read that an ass ton of doctors and scientists are concerned it can cause cancer, especially when most scientist and doctors are behind most treatments, well that should be all the red flag we need

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
havent looked into pfizer's yet, but did look at Merck. When I read that an ass ton of doctors and scientists are concerned it can cause cancer, especially when most scientist and doctors are behind most treatments, well that should be all the red flag we need
i read that the UK has approved the merck drug....

UKs medical regulator announced that the drug is safe and effective at reducing the risk of hospitalization and death in mild to moderate cases.

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have literally no idea who you are......... What do you mean by "leave you alone"........ you literally decided to interject yourself in this conversation. ........

I think the real question is whether you even understand what an mRNA vaccine is.......or whether you are just mad because you read a Facebook post that told you to be afraid......

.................... ..... ................ ........... ............ ........................ ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... .................... ..... ................ ........... ............ ........................ ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... .................... ..... ................ ........... ............ ........................ ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... .................... ..... ................ ........... ............ ........................ ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ...................... ..... ..

And I don't have any idea who you are and I don't care........................yes I understand what it is........and I understand there are many side effects that people like you either ignore or try to refute. The only thing I've seen on this thread from you is pushing the vaccine. Again- you can't show me one long term study on the safety of these mRNA vaccines...........because there are none. Yet you interjected yourself into this thread............imagine that. The fact remains that the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting the virus or spreading it!!! 44 members of the Cal football team contracted Covid..........yet the team is 100% vaxxed!!! Imagine that!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uggh! Things have been absolutely CRAZY at work! So many unvaccinated patients coming in now much more than ever. I just got home after intubating a 40 year old mother. Incidentally, her daughter is also being admitted but is only on a few liters of oxygen at this time. The mother’s last words to her husband were that she wanted to get a divorce as she blames him for persuading their family to not get vaccinated. Given her ventilator demands from day 1, she more than likely won’t have to worry about getting a divorce.

We have increased our staffing by 33% (everyone working extra) to handle the needs, but it’s not nearly enough. It’s unfortunate so many people in the population have fell victim to vaccine paranoia and fear mongering.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uggh! Things have been absolutely CRAZY at work! So many unvaccinated patients coming in now much more than ever. I just got home after intubating a 40 year old mother. Incidentally, her daughter is also being admitted but is only on a few liters of oxygen at this time. The mother’s last words to her husband were that she wanted to get a divorce as she blames him for persuading their family to not get vaccinated. Given her ventilator demands from day 1, she more than likely won’t have to worry about getting a divorce.

We have increased our staffing by 33% (everyone working extra) to handle the needs, but it’s not nearly enough. It’s unfortunate so many people in the population have fell victim to vaccine paranoia and fear mongering.
This msg won't go over well in this thread. You're sure to get some blowback on this one

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ask the doctors to get vitamin D levels checked.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm still curious to know if anyone with solid vitamin D levels has had severe covid. I have yet to see that. And everyone I know personally who has a tough time (or worse) with Covid had low levels and those with solid levels, no big deal.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks for sharing this. @mechka_grizli may have been right, but I am all for these types of posts. It is a REAL risk and I am not advising anyone to NOT get vaccinated. As I've said before - on one hand we have people saying Covid kills less than 1% or 0.5% or whatever they want to believe - and acting like that's not a big deal but then turn around and act like you don't want to do something that might give you a 0.01% chance of having a likely non-lethal issue.

Of course, getting Covid isn't voluntary; so that skews the calculations as well.

I wouldn't characterize all skepticism as paranoia and fear mongering - but some of the people who act like they can just tough their way through Covid and it is not a big deal are surely in that category. I would never "convince" a family member not to get vaccinated for this reason. I would share the downsides and things I think need to be considered on both sides of the equation - and normally that calculation falls on the side of getting the vaccine.

People forget, we have the J&J vaccine as well which isn't using mRNA/lipid nanoparticles - so you can avoid the new platform if you are able to get that. That is what I did with myself and my gf, because she has a serious autoimmune disease already and we just didn't want to risk it.

I'm still curious to know if anyone with solid vitamin D levels has had severe covid. I have yet to see that. And everyone I know personally who has a tough time (or worse) with Covid had low levels and those with solid levels, no big deal.

Yeah, they caught this early on and it seems to have had evidence on both sides, but I see no reason to NOT keep your levels up at this point. 10,000 iu a day for me and everyone in my family.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This msg won't go over well in this thread. You're sure to get some blowback on this one
he's just saying what he sees. cant blame him. it's unfortunate that everyone he sees is likely not able to get monoclonal antibodies because they are admitted

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I've been injecting vitamin D intramuscular and it makes me feel so good. better than any oral. got some vitamin k2 orals to go with it

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
he's just saying what he sees. cant blame him. it's unfortunate that everyone he sees is likely not able to get monoclonal antibodies because they are admitted
Is this the case? Why would that be the case? Does it take longer than 10 days to develop serious symptoms if in that category of seriously effected? Everyone I know that got bad it happened pretty quick. If so it’s pretty messed up you know elites whether political or not get the kitchen sink right away.

All serious questions. No snark or anything. Have to be clear on the internet.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Are you noticing anything else in these patients? Sleep deprived? Depressed? Anxiety? On other meds that may deplete nutrients?

Just wondering if there are other things people who seem healthy aren’t doing. For example vitamin D obviously being one. Or is it just bad luck like how every so often someone can not eat a peanut without dying?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are people you guys know handling the booster? My father in law just got sick as **** for a couple days. Granted I don’t know he would fair better against Covid so not saying he shouldn’t or anything.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Are you starting to see patient demographics shift or is it still a lot of old/comorbid patient with the occasional outlier?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The only thing people fell victim to was a horrendous politicized response to covid, where people like Fauci tossed out 100 years of pandemic preparedness knowledge, admitted they lied to illicit the response they desired (ie increase fear), then proceeded to ignore a years worth of natural immunity, and change opinions weekly or monthly based on 'evolving science'. This led to distrust, absolutely. And now they refuse to discuss the possibility of negative side effects of the vaccine.

Paranoia and fear mongering, indeed, just not how you portray it.

Are you noticing anything else in these patients? Sleep deprived? Depressed? Anxiety? On other meds that may deplete nutrients?

Just wondering if there are other things people who seem healthy aren’t doing. For example vitamin D obviously being one. Or is it just bad luck like how every so often someone can not eat a peanut without dying?
Vit D
Vitamin D helps the body fight coronavirus, major Israeli study claims | The Times of Israel

Zinc
Zinc for the prevention and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 and other acute viral respiratory infections: a rapid review (nih.gov)
The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis (nih.gov)

Relevant to most here probably: glutathione
The Role of Glutathione in Protecting against the Severe Inflammatory Response Triggered by COVID-19 (nih.gov)
Oral supplementation with whey proteins increases plasma glutathione levels of HIV-infected patients - PubMed (nih.gov)

And don't forget fear is next to obesity as the top predictor of death as a covid outcome:
Underlying Medical Conditions and Severe Illness Among 540,667 Adults Hospitalized With COVID-19, March 2020–March 2021 (cdc.gov)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this the case? Why would that be the case? Does it take longer than 10 days to develop serious symptoms if in that category of seriously effected? Everyone I know that got bad it happened pretty quick. If so it’s pretty messed up you know elites whether political or not get the kitchen sink right away.

All serious questions. No snark or anything. Have to be clear on the internet.
I think the general consensus is that the monoclonal antibodies have to be given early in order to be effective. Once you're in the hospital, the damage has been done.
How are people you guys know handling the booster? My father in law just got sick as **** for a couple days. Granted I don’t know he would fair better against Covid so not saying he shouldn’t or anything.
My 63 year old father got his about 3 weeks ago. Outside of arm pain, nothing to report.

Of note, I would encourage you guys and anyone you know to look at melatonin and selenium supplements. Both are dirt cheap and there seems to be evidence that they help against developing severe covid

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I live in New Zealand and the hyperbole and inaccuracies claimed in that article are lol worthy.
from what I have seen this is going to be the same philosophical split in the upside down as it is up here, about 50/50 between people who have no problem with what is going on and those who are greatly disturbed. one of my best friends lives in NZ (born and raised) and he's going nuts right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

what happened to those national guard tents that trump had set up to treat covid?

if healthcare is being over- run with covid patients why isn't biden bringing in national guard and setting up medical tents like trump did-eh?

and lastly thanks for giving humane treatment to those who are not vaccinated, i've heard that when they bring in someone who has been shot after killing numerous people in a mass shooting that they do everything possible to save that KILLER. i think unvaccinated deserve at least the same care that a mass murderer receives-eh?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some interesting info at this site:

Actual Activists

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just saw a new doctor to establish care. This guy just told me there is no evidence that vitamin D provides any benefit to anything after I asked for him to check my levels. Is this what's going on it there?!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just saw a new doctor to establish care. This guy just told me there is no evidence that vitamin D provides any benefit to anything after I asked for him to check my levels. Is this what's going on it there?!
Privatemdlabs if you are willing to go out of pocket.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do you call the person who finished last in medical school.....

DOCTOR

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I'm just shocked at what just happened.
I’m not saying doctors are not intelligent generally, but in my very limited personal experience they can only be so educated on so many things. I doubt many have/make a lot of time to stay up on newer health studies after they finish their decade of schooling. So if you see a doctor 15 years out of school, you are seeing someone practicing from that era’s general knowledge base.

It’s up to them to stay up on more recent studies, and most are more focused on keeping up with all the patients they already have to care for.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not saying doctors are not intelligent generally, but in my very limited personal experience they can only be so educated on so many things. I doubt many have/make a lot of time to stay up on newer health studies after they finish their decade of schooling. So if you see a doctor 15 years out of school, you are seeing someone practicing from that era’s general knowledge base.

It’s up to them to stay up on more recent studies, and most are more focused on keeping up with all the patients they already have to care for.
True. I also think this doctor falls more in line with "sick care" as opposed to health care.