Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I lost taste and smell last night. Totally sucks..
Also, when I take a deep breath, I get winded. Sounds like the shortness of breath is coming. I'm out on the street walking, trying to keep the blood flowing.
I have some bronkaid on hand. Would any of you recommend starting that?
I've never done bronkaid but I'd be slamming cordycepts M probably

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, when I take a deep breath, I get winded. Sounds like the shortness of breath is coming. I'm out on the street walking, trying to keep the blood flowing.
Yeah even if you gotta take it easy some exercise is going to be good. Don't get lazy on basic vitamins/supplements. I really liked pounding gatorade as well to make sure I stayed hydrated. Most people aren't going to recommend alcohol when sick but I enjoyed my bourbon and playing video games with my boy. I do think it relaxed me and let my mental health remain strong too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully the appetite doesn’t follow. That was really hard for me and my stepdaughter. Had to use all the tricks just to try to keep some calories down. That was only for a week or so, but it felt like being loaded up on M1T it was so hard to eat.

I would not recommend the Bronkaid unless you are struggling to the extent you need to be seeking medical attention & this is keeping you breathing on the way to the doctor. It is a very temporary bandaid that will blind you from the reality of your current limitations.

The winding is similar to tren.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, every time I've felt the sniffles or a sore throat coming on, I hit a massive 500 swing kb workout or something ridiculous. At the least, I know I'm still alive, lol.
all my life if i don't feel well vigorous exercise seems to make me feel better...my wife says i am weird--sometimes i will wake up and say i feel like crap-then later she will see that i am in basement gym working out--she will say i thought you were sick, lol.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all my life if i don't feel well vigorous exercise seems to make me feel better...my wife says i am weird--sometimes i will wake up and say i feel like crap-then later she will see that i am in basement gym working out--she will say i thought you were sick, lol.
I talked to my Dr about it a while ago and while she wouldn't give a definite answer she said "some people believe that exercise does help with recovery" she suggested that within my limits that a healthy lifestyle seems good to her. Basically she supported exercise during an illness as long as I didn't kill myself.

I had a buddy on the previous forum that would take NyQuil then wrap himself up in as many hot clothes as possible, a sub zero sleeping bag, and force himself to sweat it out. Always seemed to work .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I talked to my Dr about it a while ago and while she wouldn't give a definite answer she said "some people believe that exercise does help with recovery" she suggested that within my limits that a healthy lifestyle seems good to her. Basically she supported exercise during an illness as long as I didn't kill myself.

I had a buddy on the previous forum that would take NyQuil then wrap himself up in as many hot clothes as possible, a sub zero sleeping bag, and force himself to sweat it out. Always seemed to work .
is it possible that placebo is at play here? Studies have consistently shown that if we believe something will make us feel better then it often does…….

alternatively I’ve also read that often the therapies people credit with helping them feel better simply take place at appropriately the same time as the person would naturally start to feel better regardless (I.e, you get a cold, day 2 you feel rough so do x y z therapy, day 3 you start to feel better - with a cold most people would start to feel better on day 3 anyway a)…..

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is it possible that placebo is at play here? Studies have consistently shown that if we believe something will make us feel better then it often does…….

alternatively I’ve also read that often the therapies people credit with helping them feel better simply take place at appropriately the same time as the person would naturally start to feel better regardless (I.e, you get a cold, day 2 you feel rough so do x y z therapy, day 3 you start to feel better - with a cold most people would start to feel better on day 3 anyway a)…..
Totally possible. My dad was reading a study using sugar and a placebo and people who were told they had sugar, saw an insulin spike lol.

When I got the Rona I got pissed off and said GFY Chyna. And did not get sick. My parents did the same.

Yes I believe 100% that the brain is the most powerful tool in our arsenal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

why should recovery from illness be any different than reaction to supplements/drugs? i can just say what has always worked for me, i cant' guarantee it will have same results for someone else...but i would recommend at least getting up and moving as much as possible when sick--when i had my knee replacement they wanted me up at least every 2 hours to prevent pneumonia.

i'm not a dr i can only give recommendations based on my personal experiences.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why should recovery from illness be any different than reaction to supplements/drugs? i can just say what has always worked for me, i cant' guarantee it will have same results for someone else...but i would recommend at least getting up and moving as much as possible when sick--when i had my knee replacement they wanted me up at least every 2 hours to prevent pneumonia.

i'm not a dr i can only give recommendations based on my personal experiences.
100% agree. We had Rona fly through our office and the people who worked to recover did much better than those who did nothing.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ehhhh, doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Have you considered vitamin C to bowel tolerance?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bowel tolerance? Not sure I understand.. im taking roughly 4-5g a day of c.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took C, ecinacea, d, and electrolytes for what it's worth. Actually I stopped taking the D at the time when I realized I was in AZ and there was a lot more sun than Puget sound.

Ivermectin seems to be super helpful for my buddies family who are running it now but I don't know a lot about it .

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't taken any ecinacea. I took the top off the Jeep on Sunday. Drove around for about 30 minutes. Came back with a sunburn and my fever spiked over 102..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't taken any ecinacea. I took the top off the Jeep on Sunday. Drove around for about 30 minutes. Came back with a sunburn and my fever spiked over 102..
I hope you do well, and trust that you will!

Maybe you already have one, but you may consider getting a pulse oximeter at your local drug store. It’s just an easy noninvasive way to ensure your blood oxygen levels remain adequate given that you are symptomatic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is something you may or may not have heard---diben admin is busing untested, unvaccinated illegals throughout the US...a great many of them are going to be covid positive.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is something you may or may not have heard---diben admin is busing untested, unvaccinated illegals throughout the US...a great many of them are going to be covid positive.
What? Noooooo. And without vaccine cards??? Impossible!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The protocol is basically taking 1g every hour, or more, until you start getting GI distress. The theory is if you're not near that point of GI distress, then that's what your body needs. My wife was taking 2g every waking hour with an additional 2g with each of her 3 meals. It's how I make every cold and flu I get easy.

Any chance you know your vitamin d3 blood levels?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T, while ur respected heavily around here, I dont understand your need to always bring politics into threads where it has zero place. All everyone has been talking about is potential covid treatments and our experiences in dealing with this virus. We know you're not a fan of the current admin, and that's fine, but can we keep these types of posts to the misc section? It has no place here in this thread, or the many other threads where you bring it up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, while ur respected heavily around here, I dont understand your need to always bring politics into threads where it has zero place. All everyone has been talking about is potential covid treatments and our experiences in dealing with this virus. We know you're not a fan of the current admin, and that's fine, but can we keep these types of posts to the misc section? It has no place here in this thread, or the many other threads where you bring it up
this thread is about covid and the fact that illegals who are untested and unvaccinated [with the high positive rate of infection at the border there is a very good chance many are infected with covid] are being bused throughout the US is something that is not being covered by media...i think everyone should be aware of this.

this is not political, this is something both democrats/republicans, conservatives/liberals should all be united in outrage against...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this thread is about covid and the fact that illegals who are untested and unvaccinated [with the high positive rate of infection at the border there is a very good chance many are infected with covid] are being bused throughout the US is something that is not being covered by media...i think everyone should be aware of this.

this is not political, this is something both democrats/republicans, conservatives/liberals should all be united in outrage against...
You're more worried about bused in, unvaccinated illegals than you are about the 43% of unvaccinated americans who live here?

T, all im saying is THAT info does not belong in the supplement section. This thread has been purely about possible treatments to help with covid, as well as sharing experiences about what has helped those of us who have already had it.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bused in, unvaccinated illegals is far less worrying than the 43% of the population thats unvaccinated and that live here already.

T, all im saying is THAT info does not belong in the supplement section. This thread has been purely about possible treatments to help with covid, as well as sharing experiences about what has helped those of us who have already had it.
sorry friend we will just have to agree to disagree...i fell very strongly about untested/unvaccinated illegals being bused around the US when restrictions and penalties are being put on American citizens for not being vaccinated.

BY THE WAY i am not vaccinated but have had the covid, from what i have read those who have had covid are just as protected as vaccinated are, and a great many of those 43% have probably already had covid!!!!

and once @enhanced recovers from covid he will have antibodies to protect from being reinfected again, but the way things are going will most likely be coerced/forced to be vaccinated anyways.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BY THE WAY i am not vaccinated but have had the covid, from what i have read those who have had covid are just as protected as vaccinated are, and a great many of those 43% have probably already had covid!!!!

and once @enhanced recovers from covid he will have antibodies to protect from being reinfected again, but the way things are going will most likely be coerced/forced to be vaccinated anyways.
Getting back to the science aspect here (I'm super opinionated and stay out of the political chats for that reason, I like people here too much lol ) but what you said first here is a good point. The only honest answer anyone can probably truly state is "I don't know". However the recent studies indicate:

vaccinated people are likely the cause of mutated strains of the virus, and possibly super spreaders, but are at the very least spreading the pandemic equally as fast as unvaxed individuals. They carry the virus without knowing it and the virus, unable to accomplish it's task in a vaxxed person mutates then spreads. I'm finding multiple states in our country, as well as other countries reporting matching stats: most recent covid cases are 70% vax and 30% unvax.

this could be because 70% are vaccinated and indicate that the vax'd people are spreading it equally to unvaxed so no benefit there. however if less than 70% are vaccinated then they indeed are spreading it at an alarming rate as the end of the day stat is this: 70% of new cases are vax'd individuals.

AS far as our antibodies go, again the only honest answer is "i don't know". most recent studies suggest that our antibodies are good for at least 180 days which coincidentally is the amount of time big pharma suggests waiting for a booster shot. Tin foil hat theory is that it's a nice round number and easy target to get more $$ from selling drugs.

other studies are suggesting that C19 antibodies could last you the rest of your life.

since C19 has supposedly only been around for a year and a half I do not see how anyone could say with any authority how long the antibodies are good for. but since I am not interested in this vaccine, my hope is that it's longer than 180 days because that would be Sept for me lol

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry friend we will just have to agree to disagree...i fell very strongly about untested/unvaccinated illegals being bused around the US when restrictions and penalties are being put on American citizens for not being vaccinated.

Restrictions are in place not because of bused in illegals, but because cases ARE going up. No matter how we feel, people do die from this virus.

I've had covid too, and am also unvaccinated and for the reasons you listed. I'm not arguing for or against the vaccine, only that this convo does not belong in the supplement section. It takes away from the main point of the thread

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we used to talk about how excessive use of hand soap breeds super germs. it does seem as though excessive use of the vaccination is causing super virus. the vaccination probably should have only been used on elderly and high risk demographics like a flu shot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Restrictions are in place not because of bused in illegals, but because cases ARE going up. No matter how we feel, people do die from this virus.

I've had covid too, and am also unvaccinated and for the reasons you listed. I'm not arguing for or against the vaccine, only that this convo does not belong in the supplement section. It takes away from the main point of the thread
that is what i am pissed off about...the same people who put restrictions/penalties in place for unvaccinated American citizens are the same people busing untested unvaccinated illegals throughout the US...doesn't this piss you off?

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anxiety/fear one of the main conditions associated with severe covid.

Abstract
Introduction

Severe COVID-19 illness in adults has been linked to underlying medical conditions. This study identified frequent underlying conditions and their attributable risk of severe COVID-19 illness.

Methods

We used data from more than 800 US hospitals in the Premier Healthcare Database Special COVID-19 Release (PHD-SR) to describe hospitalized patients aged 18 years or older with COVID-19 from March 2020 through March 2021. We used multivariable generalized linear models to estimate adjusted risk of intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death associated with frequent conditions and total number of conditions.

Results

Among 4,899,447 hospitalized adults in PHD-SR, 540,667 (11.0%) were patients with COVID-19, of whom 94.9% had at least 1 underlying medical condition. Essential hypertension (50.4%), disorders of lipid metabolism (49.4%), and obesity (33.0%) were the most common. The strongest risk factors for death were obesity (adjusted risk ratio [aRR] = 1.30; 95% CI, 1.27–1.33), anxiety and fear-related disorders (aRR = 1.28; 95% CI, 1.25–1.31), and diabetes with complication (aRR = 1.26; 95% CI, 1.24–1.28), as well as the total number of conditions, with aRRs of death ranging from 1.53 (95% CI, 1.41–1.67) for patients with 1 condition to 3.82 (95% CI, 3.45–4.23) for patients with more than 10 conditions (compared with patients with no conditions).

Conclusion

Certain underlying conditions and the number of conditions were associated with severe COVID-19 illness. Hypertension and disorders of lipid metabolism were the most frequent, whereas obesity, diabetes with complication, and anxiety disorders were the strongest risk factors for severe COVID-19 illness. Careful evaluation and management of underlying conditions among patients with COVID-19 can help stratify risk for severe illness.

Team Panic Porn knew exactly what they're doing. If you fear it, it's more likely to actually hurt you.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Antibodies for only 180 days is pull nonsense!!!!! I had Covid just over a year ago and my latest bloodwork shows I still have the antibodies..........I read a study recently where the antibodies could last years. Nobody knows but they are pushing the narrative that antibodies only last a month or 2 and that is pure B.S.!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday, I went and had the monoclonal antibody infusion iv.. some people claim to feel better right away.
Last night was rough. 103.6 fever, and 02 levels only in the high 80's..
After the horrible night, I do have to admit, I'm feeling slightly better. The wife insisted that I sleep on my stomach. I think that may have helped.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Antibodies for only 180 days is pull nonsense!!!!! I had Covid just over a year ago and my latest bloodwork shows I still have the antibodies..........I read a study recently where the antibodies could last years. Nobody knows but they are pushing the narrative that antibodies only last a month or 2 and that is pure B.S.!!!
It is BS.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday, I went and had the monoclonal antibody infusion iv.. some people claim to feel better right away.
After the horrible night, I do have to admit, I'm feeling slightly better. The wife insisted that I sleep on my stomach. I think that may have helped.
Dang bro! Hang in there and keep thinking positive thoughts! You got this!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anxiety/fear one of the main conditions associated with severe covid.

Abstract
Introduction

Severe COVID-19 illness in adults has been linked to underlying medical conditions. This study identified frequent underlying conditions and their attributable risk of severe COVID-19 illness.

Methods

We used data from more than 800 US hospitals in the Premier Healthcare Database Special COVID-19 Release (PHD-SR) to describe hospitalized patients aged 18 years or older with COVID-19 from March 2020 through March 2021. We used multivariable generalized linear models to estimate adjusted risk of intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death associated with frequent conditions and total number of conditions.

Results

Among 4,899,447 hospitalized adults in PHD-SR, 540,667 (11.0%) were patients with COVID-19, of whom 94.9% had at least 1 underlying medical condition. Essential hypertension (50.4%), disorders of lipid metabolism (49.4%), and obesity (33.0%) were the most common. The strongest risk factors for death were obesity (adjusted risk ratio [aRR] = 1.30; 95% CI, 1.27–1.33), anxiety and fear-related disorders (aRR = 1.28; 95% CI, 1.25–1.31), and diabetes with complication (aRR = 1.26; 95% CI, 1.24–1.28), as well as the total number of conditions, with aRRs of death ranging from 1.53 (95% CI, 1.41–1.67) for patients with 1 condition to 3.82 (95% CI, 3.45–4.23) for patients with more than 10 conditions (compared with patients with no conditions).

Conclusion

Certain underlying conditions and the number of conditions were associated with severe COVID-19 illness. Hypertension and disorders of lipid metabolism were the most frequent, whereas obesity, diabetes with complication, and anxiety disorders were the strongest risk factors for severe COVID-19 illness. Careful evaluation and management of underlying conditions among patients with COVID-19 can help stratify risk for severe illness.

Team Panic Porn knew exactly what they're doing. If you fear it, it's more likely to actually hurt you.

DUDE this!
This is what I was saying earlier about how mental strength is one of the biggest contributors to a quick recovery. This is why I believe my 60yr old parents passed COVID without barely even feeling it, and why I hardly got sick. However this is also why I think it will kill my wife's aunt if she does get sick. She has crumbled and become completely engrossed in the CNN Fear Machine since day 1.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, sorry this is hitting you so hard :(. Is your wife in the medical field?

We have people in the hospital sleep or stay in prone position as tolerated who are already on high oxygen levels, and we are able to reduce the amount of oxygen they require by roughly 20% on average. It basically optimizes blood flow to areas of the lungs that are more capable of effective gas (oxygen) exchange. Not that I am saying you should stay laying down all day, definitely not, as you need to keep deep breathing and expanding your lungs. I like that you have been going for walks. But if your oxygen levels are below 90% while doing so, that is rather concerning.

In regard to the Ivermectin, I see you are using a product intended for animal use. Just be aware that such products may contain inactive ingredients that may be harmful to humans, and at the same time actually reduce any potential benefits that the Ivermectin may provide to humans.

We have had several patients treated as outpatients with physician prescribed Ivermectin that still end up in the hospital. That’s not to say that it may have helped some individuals, but it’s not the miracle cure that some people think has been restricted from the public to push other agendas. The choice is yours, but I would try to get an Rx intended for humans if you want to continue with it. However, I think it’s only approved in some states for the China virus, while also only specific insurance companies will cover it.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like my buddy's worst day. He was 102-104 which is high for an adult as we all know, then he was on the mend after that rough fight. He's not as healthy as all of us, so it was a rough go for him. He's proud as hell of his antibodies now lol.

Keep at it man. Hydrate and take care of yourself

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hang in there brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bet 50 cents that in a few days you are much better...it is surprising to me how different people react to this virus---my wife and i only had very mild symptoms for around 3 days and were then on the mend...

on the bright side, in a few days when you are feeling better the covid should be over for you--from what i've read natural immunity should provide better protection from variants than the vaccine, which seems to be hit or miss.

at any rate, get well soon, my friend.

OORAH

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i bet 50 cents that in a few days you are much better...it is surprising to me how different people react to this virus---my wife and i only had very mild symptoms for around 3 days and were then on the mend...

on the bright side, in a few days when you are feeling better the covid should be over for you--from what i've read natural immunity should provide better protection from variants than the vaccine, which seems to be hit or miss.

OORAH
Yep.

Mine was like a medium-grade cold.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep.

Mine was like a medium-grade cold.
diben admin should make exceptions for people who have had the virus-science is showing natural immunity most likely has better protection from variants than vaccine...and science also says it's unnecessary for those who have had the virus to get vaccine....it is bullshyt to put penalties/restrictions on those who have had virus and not vaccinated, imo.

c,mon diben---follow the science!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
diben admin should make exceptions for people who have had the virus-science is showing natural immunity most likely has better protection from variants than vaccine...and science also says it's unnecessary for those who have had the virus to get vaccine....it is bullshyt to put penalties/restrictions on those who have had virus and not vaccinated, imo.

c,mon diben---follow the science!!!
I agree.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the uk there is talk of being able to prove you’ve had covid in place of having to have the vaccine (in terms of being able to enter places etc) and the government recently signed a deal for a load of anti body tests which I’m hoping means there is some substance to that rumour.
i hope that happens here...i'm afraid it won't make big pharma happy though-this has been the cash cow of a lifetime for them.

i wonder how many politicians have investments in big pharma? if only mike wallace was still alive!!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hope that happens here...i'm afraid it won't make big pharma happy though-this has been the cash cow of a lifetime for them.

i wonder how many politicians have investments in big pharma? if only mike wallace was still alive!!!
People who benefited from COVID:
1. big pharma
2. big corporate (amzn, walmart, target etc)
3. Liquor
4. Politicians

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

OORAH
I still think it has to do with your initial viral intake before infection. since he was indoors with his wife he probably got quite a bit of it. a lot of the "healthy" covid deaths seem to be Medical staff and fitness instructors that would be in saturated air for long periods.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in the uk there is talk of being able to prove you’ve had covid in place of having to have the vaccine (in terms of being able to enter places etc) and the government recently signed a deal for a load of anti body tests which I’m hoping means there is some substance to that rumour.
if you even whisper antibodies in the USA you will be told to get vaccinated. anyone know a good antibody test source? Amazon seems to not carry them for me

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you even whisper antibodies in the USA you will be told to get vaccinated. anyone know a good antibody test source? Amazon seems to not carry them for me
Red cross, donate some blood!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@enhanced
How many grams of Vitamin C are you up to?
Not sure I mentioned it and too lazy to go look, but my wife was taking 2g per hour with an additional 2g every meal.