if you wanted to but you should taper down to avoid rebound.
aren't you trying to get rid of gyno there game08? :thinking:
20mg shows steady blood plasma levels that are the same as 40mg. 40mg is more damage to the liver...well it strains it.
so 20mg does the same as 40mg.
look it up.
I advocate 6 week minimum PCTs, but 20mg is all you need.. And you could run 20mg straight if you wanted to..
you post this exact comment in every thread, when it is actually based on one study. I have read studies claiming 40mg restores testosterone levels quicker in shutdown males following suppressive steroid cycles. Stop acting like your word is law.
Op, I like to run 40mg the first week, followed by 20/20/20/10/. Nolva is not nearly as hepatoxic as people make it out to be, if you are using it for pct after a PH/DS(oral) cycle, your liver values will actually improve while on the tamoxifen.
you post this exact comment in every thread, when it is actually based on one study. I have read studies claiming 40mg restores testosterone levels quicker in shutdown males following suppressive steroid cycles. Stop acting like your word is law.
Op, I like to run 40mg the first week, followed by 20/20/20/10/. Nolva is not nearly as hepatoxic as people make it out to be, if you are using it for pct after a PH/DS(oral) cycle, your liver values will actually improve while on the tamoxifen.