Why laxo is ****e...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been around the block alright, since 1985..

Ecdy first appeared in the US circa 1990/91 when Atletika introduced "Retibol". Small white tabs, RCE was the source. Everyone was blown away, until fly by night companies flooded the market with the inferior source genus, Cyanotis Vaga. It's unfortunate and to this day plagues the products reputation..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will write something about 5alpha hydroxy laxogenin when I get on my computer. People need fact on the table and not the fairy tales served by vendors who sell to supplement companies

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will write something about 5alpha hydroxy laxogenin when I get on my computer. People need fact on the table and not the fairy tales served by vendors who sell to supplement companies
Bring on the knowledge !!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The eclipse im logging has laxo in it and I've definately noticed my joints feeling better. People sleeping on these apex alchemy products, I think once folks try them they'll be sold.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always up fo some Danes info to put things in perspective!

I have been on most of the Laxo products past and present. Most recently Iconogenin, MASSACR3, and now back on Iconogenin again. If nothing else, it is the most effective joint support I have experienced. Much better than spending money on all the joint supplements that do next to nothing.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be good.. Other than myself, Danes has used more ecdysterone than anyone I know. He also carefully balances subjective with objective measures, so please listen to what he says. It's an absolute crime Laxogenin has been compared to "Anavar" and other anabolics. And the industry companies peddling it are no less pathetic.

In Hi-Tech's ad copy for their Laxogenin product, they copied and pasted my ad copy for Progenadrex - word for word n some cases, and adding/subtracting a word in others!

One word boys: Pathetic!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I logged this when Laxo first came out and alot of ppl (more so then) were saying it was garbage. Which is exactly why I wanted to try it and give honest opinion.

My best description of the Most Wanted Laxogenin was "Recovery in a bottle". - Also oddly I do remember clearly that I did get the side of anger/aggression on it. Granted I was running this higher dosage then most people will run it.

But here goes a 5 year old detailed write up

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-forged-nutrition/262259-wesley-vs-most-3.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always up fo some Danes info to put things in perspective!

I have been on most of the Laxo products past and present. Most recently Iconogenin, MASSACR3, and now back on Iconogenin again. If nothing else, it is the most effective joint support I have experienced. Much better than spending money on all the joint supplements that do next to nothing.
at 60 years old iconogenin works better than Celebrex/meloxicam/voltren gel or any of the nsaids I have taken for sore joints/arthritis.

and there is a logging opportunity in the promo section!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at 60 years old iconogenin works better than Celebrex/meloxicam/voltren gel or any of the nsaids I have taken for sore joints/arthritis.

and there is a logging opportunity in the promo section!!!
I recently finished my run of MASSACR3 and I noticed a big difference in my joints upon stopping that product...in a bad way. I still had plenty of Iconogenin on hand so I started that back up again and joints are back to feeling great! Pain free joints always equals more productive workouts for me!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait so some of actually like laxo? Which products (except topicals)?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait so some of actually like laxo? Which products (except topicals)?
Joint benefits are the most profound effects...so for that reason, yeah! For oral products, I would probably only buy MASSACR3 or Most Wanted again.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint benefits are the most profound effects...so for that reason, yeah! For oral products, I would probably only buy MASSACR3 or Most Wanted again.
How about hi-tech laxo which is 25 bucks. Good deal?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Ecdy first appeared in the US circa 1990/91 when Atletika introduced "Retibol". Small white tabs, RCE was the source. Everyone was blown away, until fly by night companies flooded the market with the inferior source genus, Cyanotis Vaga. It's unfortunate and to this day plagues the products reputation..
Not saying the stuff don't work cus I havnt used it and I also don't care much for studies as I like real world and first hand experience but lots of the 90's supplements were spiked with steroids

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I logged this when Laxo first came out and alot of ppl (more so then) were saying it was garbage. Which is exactly why I wanted to try it and give honest opinion.

My best description of the Most Wanted Laxogenin was "Recovery in a bottle". - Also oddly I do remember clearly that I did get the side of anger/aggression on it. Granted I was running this higher dosage then most people will run it.

But here goes a 5 year old detailed write up

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-forged-nutrition/262259-wesley-vs-most-3.html
Recovery in a bottle..

Precisely what I've been trying to say in this thread. Ecdysterone/its analogues are not and SHOULD NOT be compared to anabolics. Their mechanism of action is different (they're adaptogens), and any company comparing it to Anavar etc knows NOTHING about it. If these clowns can't accurately describe it, you think they're going to know how it works? Or how to use it??

For recovery, you would be hard pressed to do better than a properly formulated Ecdysterone product. We all hope Ecdy or whatever is going to be "anabolic" in the sense steroids are. It's not. But I will say this - for RECOVERY, the best Ecdy products will give you "drug like" recovery. And lest you think Recovery is over-rated, the Russians had a saying - "Recovery is EVERYTHING". Because if you know what you're doing with your training, you can get in 2 or 3x's the number of PRODUCTIVE strength training sessions in every week/month/year.

I formulate my own Ecdy products, but applaud all companies here that see it for what it is, and market it responsibly. Would be nice if we saw more of them, instead of companies (cough, Hi T) that promote Laxogenin like Anavar, and steal the rest of their ad copy from me (word for word!). Trying to fool newbies into thinking they're taking steroids should be criminal, but these bottom feeders regularly get away with it.

Pathetic, and their CEO deserves everything that's coming to him..

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recovery in a bottle..

Precisely what I've been trying to say in this thread. Ecdysterone/its analogues are not and SHOULD NOT be compared to anabolics. Their mechanism of action is different (they're adaptogens), and any company comparing it to Anavar etc knows NOTHING about it. If these clowns can't accurately describe it, you think they're going to know how it works? Or how to use it??

For recovery, you would be hard pressed to do better than a properly formulated Ecdysterone product. We all hope Ecdy or whatever is going to be "anabolic" in the sense steroids are. It's not. But I will say this - for RECOVERY, the best Ecdy products will give you "drug like" recovery. And lest you think Recovery is over-rated, the Russians had a saying - "Recovery is EVERYTHING". Because if you know what you're doing with your training, you can get in 2 or 3x's the number of PRODUCTIVE strength training sessions in every week/month/year.

I formulate my own Ecdy products, but applaud all companies here that see it for what it is, and market it responsibly. Would be nice if we saw more of them, instead of companies (cough, Hi T) that promote Laxogenin like Anavar, and steal the rest of their ad copy from me (word for word!). Trying to fool newbies into thinking they're taking steroids should be criminal, but these bottom feeders regularly get away with it.

So what dose of cyclodextrin ecdy should one use? Iron Forged has it at 400mg per cap...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recovery in a bottle..

Well said and explain!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what dose of cyclodextrin ecdy should one use? Iron Forged has it at 400mg per cap...
In conversations with chemists, there is no evidence Laxogenin needs to be in a sub-lingual or cyclodextrin base, although I suppose it couldn't hurt. 400mg is a very large dose, as Laxogenin (one of a family of 4 compounds studied by the Russians) was found effective in a dose as low as 25mg. Indeed, the whole point of these compounds (compounds 1-4 in the former Soviet literature) was that they were effective at a much lower dose than the reference "base" compound, Ecdysterone.

Laxogenin is a fine compound, but like Ecdy needs certain other ingredients to exert its full effects. One of those should be an optimal testosterone level, as castration of the animals in the study I'm thinking about showed much inferior growth rates. You don't need supraphysiological levels, but rather optimal will do (750 to 1,000ng/dl). Beyond this, a compound to increase feed efficiency/appetite is useful, as is an ingredient to replenish phosphagens (creatine).

If you're cutting, it's much more important for Ecdy to be complexed with ingredients that replenish cellular energy, which takes a nose dive on lower calories/carbs and immediately following training. That's why you get weaker on a diet, that's why you feel lousy and that's why many tend to go, "flat". Replacing cellular energy (without the normal caloric load), acting as an anti-inflammatory and dramatically accelerating recovery are what Ecdy/laxogenin do best. And they do it better IMO than anything else.

Legal, anyway...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In conversations with chemists, there is no evidence Laxogenin needs to be in a sub-lingual or cyclodextrin base, although I suppose it couldn't hurt. 400mg is a very large dose, as Laxogenin (one of a family of 4 compounds studied by the Russians) was found effective in a dose as low as 25mg. Indeed, the whole point of these compounds (compounds 1-4 in the former Soviet literature) was that they were effective at a much lower dose than the reference "base" compound, Ecdysterone.

Laxogenin is a fine compound, but like Ecdy needs certain other ingredients to exert its full effects. One of those should be an optimal testosterone level, as castration of the animals in the study I'm thinking about showed much inferior growth rates. You don't need supraphysiological levels, but rather optimal will do (750 to 1,000ng/dl). Beyond this, a compound to increase feed efficiency/appetite is useful, as is an ingredient to replenish phosphagens (creatine).

If you're cutting, it's much more important for Ecdy to be complexed with ingredients that replenish cellular energy, which takes a nose dive on lower calories/carbs and immediately following training. That's why you get weaker on a diet, that's why you feel lousy and that's why many tend to go, "flat". Replacing cellular energy (without the normal caloric load), acting as an anti-inflammatory and dramatically accelerating recovery are what Ecdy/laxogenin do best. And they do it better IMO than anything else.

Legal, anyway...
Thanks, but what dose of ecdy would be optimal?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Legal, anyway...
Do you have anything in the works

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have anything in the works
He has out Progenadrex. Rob is a great guy. Dealt with him in the past while using his Blueprint and he always answered emails in a timely and respectful manner.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has out Progenadrex. Rob is a great guy. Dealt with him in the past while using his Blueprint and he always answered emails in a timely and respectful manner.
Why is progendarex not available in the USA

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info here!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reviews on this seem impressive

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure I will right after i undestand what im taking..you sound like quick gains boy
The Progenadrex write up is extremely in-depth. Get ready for impressive gains. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with The P!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which brand grades out the best?
None. Read the Ergo Log article about it. Every single one is a hodgepodge of unpurified crap coming from a somewhat failed attempt to synthesize 5a hydroxy Laxogenin from diosgenin.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just bought two bottles of Progenadrex...

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Give epoch a try. The new version just released and has been upgraded. GRZB10 for 10% off.
www.apex-alchemy.com

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transdermal Laxo works for me - always has and always will. Oral not so much. My joints feel better, I get a small strength boost and it keeps me lean.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I am going to give epoch a shot. I have been looking for a transdermal epicatechin ever since epic unleashed was discontinued. Can't wait to try it.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to give epoch a shot. I have been looking for a transdermal epicatechin ever since epic unleashed was discontinued. Can't wait to try it.
Let us know how it does for ya!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Transdermal Laxo works for me - always has and always will. Oral not so much. My joints feel better, I get a small strength boost and it keeps me lean.
What brand do you like?

Jayandrogenic

Jayandrogenic

Awards

which is the best ecdysterone now i am looking at vemoherb and ironforged nutrition as well as muscle pharm. Which should I go with

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did anyone even read the self hacked article? The responses seem like the answer is “no.”
I agree I think it’s a scam. I want to see human studies honestly!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't mind if anyone here questions that study. By all means do. But please look closer and see the original sources is all.

Here you go:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140274978

Original Article:
http://www.ergo-log.com/laxogenin-and-5-hydroxy-laxogenin-natural-anabolics-that-can-enhance-real-anabolic-steroids.html

Also, oddly enough what I will tell you is that in several women I have worked with who ran Laxogenin, speciflcally the Most Wanted product. They were not using any anabolics, or other compounds besides creatine, protein, etc. In many of the female clients I worked with, several of them reported Masculizination effects. Deepening of voice, acne and even some mild clitoral enlargement was reported.

Now I have zero study for you. I don't think one exists. But I think enough people here trust that I am simply relaying this information honestly. It makes you have to wonder, why this is happening on a laxogenin and ecdysterone product? Wish someone would do a study on it...
Power of the mind. It’s called the placebo effect

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
did danes ever do his edcy lazo write up in here

just about time to cycle off laxo for a bit debating going on edcy now

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I don't mind if anyone here questions that study. By all means do. But please look closer and see the original sources is all.

Here you go:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140274978

Original Article:
http://www.ergo-log.com/laxogenin-and-5-hydroxy-laxogenin-natural-anabolics-that-can-enhance-real-anabolic-steroids.html

Also, oddly enough what I will tell you is that in several women I have worked with who ran Laxogenin, speciflcally the Most Wanted product. They were not using any anabolics, or other compounds besides creatine, protein, etc. In many of the female clients I worked with, several of them reported Masculizination effects. Deepening of voice, acne and even some mild clitoral enlargement was reported.

Now I have zero study for you. I don't think one exists. But I think enough people here trust that I am simply relaying this information honestly. It makes you have to wonder, why this is happening on a laxogenin and ecdysterone product? Wish someone would do a study on it...
Is there any chance that Most Wanted is spiked with a prohormone?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any chance that Most Wanted is spiked with a prohormone?
I know the manufacturer personally for many years

I would put 10000% of my trust in them.

I would say not a chance on Earth.

Nothing in it acts like a prohormone either.

It's a nice natty product but doesn't compare to AAS or PH.