Patience is a virtue all
(Yes my username has changed)

Privacy reasons

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw Tombstone again. Have to repeat what Doc Holiday says to Johnny Ringo during the dual.

"Say when"

Credit card ready buddy. Can't wait !

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
When will this be here already!!!! Would love to run this on cycle that starts next week.

willib

Awards
  • Established
yes,that would be a good start for me. I think this is gonna be awesome and can't wait to try it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you said it cause I was itching too.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah BOY!!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow write up to be released

Points to note:

Increased cd36
Lowered insulin
Increased hsl
Decreased malonyl co a and atp citrate lyase

Waste calories
Shift metabolism

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are all going be wowed

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope there is enough in production. I am ready to buy on the pure fact that I have had a lot of success with EBF products and don't mind blindly buying this time to get my hands on the initial batch.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Woot, these extra calories are awesome, but the slow loss of definition isn't. Can't wait for this

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woot, these extra calories are awesome, but the slow loss of definition isn't. Can't wait for this
And that's just one aspect of this product

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome write up !!!

Can't wait till next week.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope there is enough in production. I am ready to buy on the pure fact that I have had a lot of success with EBF products and don't mind blindly buying this time to get my hands on the initial batch.
Nutra will have an exclydivr

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will love this. I added it to pancake batters cheese cake. Chili , ice cream.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 week guys. Not long

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna offer a bundle sale of all your goodies??? I will be getting some no matter what but that would be sweet!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you tried different amounts of RK and HCA to come up with the right blend. Would taking other supplements containing those interfere with effectiveness?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you gonna offer a bundle sale of all your goodies??? I will be getting some no matter what but that would be sweet!
Something that Zach will discuss with me and ill get back to you asap

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure you tried different amounts of RK and HCA to come up with the right blend. Would taking other supplements containing those interfere with effectiveness?
You can take extra of the rk but if using all 3 products no more hca is needed

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, would this be something I can mix into my pre-workout shake and drink?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link to the writeup? How am I missing this?
Here you go

The ULTIMATE Summer Cheat Meal, Metabolism Shifter and Caloric Waster

If you loved the "King" Recompadrol and the new and revamped Adipose Annihilation v2, then we at EBF
bring to you the newest addition to our line, Metabolic Pow(d)er.

Never has the supplement industry seen a blend of two, yes ONLY TWO ingredients that have the most synergistic effect when together to not only increase fat metabolism and waste calories, but also BURN FAT in spare glycogen. Sound too good to be true? Guess not, and the release date is 6/25/2013, just a short few days away.

Garcinia Cambogia (Fruit) (50% Hydroxycitric Acid)
·As HCA stops creation of new fat cells, it simultaneously prompts adipose and liver tissue to oxidize body fat stores. Clinical supplementation Garcinia Cambogia led to "significantly reduced visceral, subcutaneous and total fat areas compared with the placebo group", and, moreover, no visceral fat regain after cessation of use.
·Hydroxycitric Acid can block fat production by up to 45-70% for up to 12 hours after a meal.

Raspberry Ketones (Rubus Idaues)
·The dietary administration of Raspberry Ketone has been used to prevent high-fat diet-induced elevation in body weight while also showing anti-obese effects.
·RKs have also proved to increase the fat burning enzyme Hormone Sensitive Lipase and also an aid in reducing inflammation by the blocking of the NF-kappaB activation pathway.
·RK's have shown an ability to "increase lipolysis in white adipocytes and increase lipolysis significantly in differentiated 3T3-L1 cells", meaning more FAT BURNING.

Besides the summer being a time where you eat, everyone wants to look beach ready but have a hard time dieting.This problem shows its face time and time again.* So if you want to eat the same way and drop those pounds then staking the new Metabolic Pow(d)er with the ever lean and mean stack of Recompadrol and Adipose Annihiltion v2 is what you need to do.

WHY PUT UNHEARD OF HERBS AND GIMMICK INGREDIENTS IN OUR PRODUCTS?* HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN THESE LONG ALPHABETICAL/NUMBERICAL CHEMICAL STRUCTURES FOR A NAME?

Then fear no more. We at EBF are the future of lean. We are creating an arsenal of products to enhance the way your body reacts to different stimuli in a positive way, and Metabolic Pow(d)er can be just the jumpstart you need.

The addition of AAv2 provides feedback by users that has also shown with pre contest diets adding up to 400 calories have no sacrifice in conditioning. Each ingredient was chosen to help specifically add weight to you while attenuating fat accumulation. Along with that, each ingredient has calorie wasting properties. "DOUBLE WHAMMY" Aside from its effect on fat tissue, it may also drastically increase glycogen super compensation from increased Glut4 activity! And that's just AAv2.

With the inclusion of Recompadrol to the already Inferno stack, watch that unwanted fat DISAPPEAR.

Be sure to check out the specials at Nutraplanet that will be available on stock up on the new addition to our line. Eat more, weigh the same, Eat the same, weight less. It is really THAT simple. It won't be soon before long that this product is ready for you to try out for yourself and know that we at EBF back up our claims.

Stay posted on AnabolicMinds.com to keep up to date (6/25) on this revolutionary product!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Any difference in dosage for different size people? ie I am 240 my wife is 120.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx Josh.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any difference in dosage for different size people? ie I am 240 my wife is 120.
Zach was having 6g (4 serves) minimum a day and the more you use of it, the better it WILL work.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
you should run a promo on this :13:

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zach was having 6g (4 serves) minimum a day and the more you use of it, the better it WILL work.
We actually had to change the serving size on the label due to FDA regulations BC of how much I was recommending on using per day

1 serving 2.5g which is 2 scoops

50 servings in the container

Your weight won't effect how you use the product however..... Your calorie intake will

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
We actually had to change the serving size on the label due to FDA regulations BC of how much I was recommending on using per day

Your weight won't effect how you use the product however..... Your calorie intake will
That just SUCKS

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established

So any guidelines on how much to use? I see the more you eat the more you use, but is there a rough number of calories that 1 serving is good for? (I eat a lot) Hope my question makes sense :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****z.. Im interested!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Will probably grab some of this.