WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? THE CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!

First let me introduce you to CONQU3R DEMIGOD Edition and the technology behind it then we will get into the details of the promotion and how you will have many chances to win and become an OLYMPUS LABS DEMIGOD!

OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R - DEMIGOD Edition

PR4 Technology - “THE GOLDEN PUMP RATIO”:

Each serving of OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R includes 4 key pump inducing ingredients at maximum dosing which are all sure to help you conqu3r your next workout. Running any of these 4 ingredients solo is sure to add some pump to your workout but when combined beta testers reported that their workout was ignited tremendously and the pump they attained was dubbed “THE PINNACLE OF PUMPS.”

“THE GOLDEN FOCUS/ENDURANCE/ENERGY RATIO”

Each serving of OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R includes 7 highly synergistic ingredients at maximum dosing which are all sure to help you attain the mental alertness, endurance, and energy needed to conqu3r your next workout. These ingredients are not fillers or thrown in here for no reason, these are all highly synergistic ingredients that when stacked will produce an unparalleled focus, level of endurance, and mental alertness needed to dominate.

Apart from the “PR4 TECHNOLOGY” matrix, conqu3r offers ingredients only intended to amplify your workout to the highest volume. -NO HEADPHONES NEEDED!!!-

We perfected CONQU3R by offering it in a “no stim” option, and having additional flavors as well! We made it the most acute acting pre-workout on the market. We took the chronically used beneficial ingredients we could find and made the PERFECT STAPLE PRODUCT instead, VITAL1TY!!!! Even better, the true beauty lies in the great synergy formed between the two products. Decreasing cortisol, Increasing testosterone, focus, intensity, and endurance, even cognitive performance beyond what either one can do alone. VITAL1TY is truly VITAL ANABOLIC AMMUNITION and stacked with CONQU3R you will indeed CONQU3R!!!

Now for the actual promo since I can only assume you are chomping at the bit to get your hands on this new version of CONQU3R, I am going to tell you how!

Changed from original post however first day will still be honored as normal. Sorry I posted up before the boss proofed it and he wanted some changes... My fault. There are 11 ingredients in this product, to win a tub of the new CONQU3R DEMIGOD EDITION you will guess the ingredient and amount of active for that ingredient.

We will provide you with the total of all the active ingredients mass in grams per scoop which is 13.335g

Each person can submit 3 guesses per day, the first person to guess the an ingredient in the correct amount will win a tub of CONQU3R DEMIGOD Edition. No edited entries will be accepted if you make a mistake you must post again. Edited entries leave room for cheating

Also an honest review posted in the review section is a REQUIREMENT to play the guessing game!

Running a log on the product is not a requirement but obviously would be appreciated.

1 Scoop of CONQU3R = 13.355g of active ingredients

The active ingredient for the first day is going to be ALCAR this is the only day we will provide the ingredient from now on you will be guessing both the ingredient and how much per serving.

A little information about todays ingredient:
ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine)
is an acetylated version of the amino acid L-Carnitine and more bioavailable than regular L-Carnitine. ALCAR has the ability to boost both physical and mental energy ultimately giving users an enhanced focus and the “tunnel vision” they need to CONQU3R their workout.

ALCAR carries the unique ability of being able to cross the “blood brain” barrier allowing it to affect our CNS system where it then serves as a precursor to acetylcholine giving it a nootropic property. ALCAR’s effect is further maximized when stacked with another Choline source due to the MOA of how ALCAR is broken down in the body, therefore we at Olympus Labs decided to stack ALCAR with one of the most potent and popular choline sources to be disclosed at a later time.

Now lets see some educated guesses on the active dose of ALCAR per serving…

Last edited:
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would think 2 grams. I'll just say 1.5 for giggles.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way guys, I made a mistake in the initial post and put 5 guesses before having the boss proof it. I have fixed it to say what the boss wanted which is 1 guess per person per day. So if anyone posted more than 1 so far the 1st post will be the one we count. My apologies for the that I was excited to get the promo up and pulled the trigger before final approval...

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
now i look silly for putting up so many guesses =o)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys the boss had a couple changes to this one please read above what was stated originally will be honored for today obviously but starting tomorrow we will be guessing the ingredient and the amount of active per serving. I misunderstood what he wanted. However good news is that everyone will get 3 guesses per day not one. This is the last change I am making. Please don't flog me???? Whoever wins today will be announced tomorrow. Then the new rules begin.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna say 500mg because it's the only amount not guessed yet. By the way is this something that can be stacked with the regular Conq3r?. Or is this replacing the original version?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
750mg

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
1.5 grams

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully no AMP citrate in this version, I would love to get my hands on the version if its not in it!

my guess is 1.75g

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3g just to stir the pot!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since all the other good guesses are taken...
2.75g

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay guys the boss had a couple changes to this one please read above what was stated originally will be honored for today obviously but starting tomorrow we will be guessing the ingredient and the amount of active per serving. I misunderstood what he wanted. However good news is that everyone will get 3 guesses per day not one. This is the last change I am making. Please don't flog me???? Whoever wins today will be announced tomorrow. Then the new rules begin.
So we just randomly start shouting ingredients and doses and hope we get the one ingredient you chose that day or could we guess any of the ingredients and dose? So potentially multiple winners in the same day?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
second guess= 2g
2 g fo shore
I would think 2 grams. I'll just say 1.5 for giggles.
1.5 grams
Hopefully no AMP citrate in this version, I would love to get my hands on the version if its not in it! my guess is 1.75g
2nd - 1.75g
C'mon chef. You're better then this

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
C'mon chef. You're better then this
Instructions:

Each person can submit 3 guesses per day, the first person to guess the an ingredient in the correct amount will win a tub of CONQU3R DEMIGOD Edition. No edited entries will be accepted if you make a mistake you must post again. Edited entries leave room for cheating

The active ingredient for the first day is going to be ALCAR this is the only day we will provide the ingredient from now on you will be guessing both the ingredient and how much per serving.

that which i did because 1.5-2g is an adequate dose that most get the benefits from of ALCAR

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So we just randomly start shouting ingredients and doses and hope we get the one ingredient you chose that day or could we guess any of the ingredients and dose? So potentially multiple winners in the same day?
Yes and no, tomorrow we will post the winner for today since the rules for today are basically to guess the amount of ALCAR in the product per serving. Then as of tomorrow you will "randomly guess" the ingredients, and how much of that ingredient you think would be in the product per serving. As long as your guess is one of the ingredients in the correct amount you will win a tub of the new version of CONQU3R.

I wouldn't really call it random though, think of the ingredients you want most in a pre and you can probably hit some of them "nail on the head" so to speak. However you also need the correct amount of the ingredient as well. If someone picks a correct ingredient but not the correct amount we MIGHT say something like getting warm... just depends on how good the guesses and involvement are. This will take a little research and or familiarity in the ingredients for pre's or just some dumb luck.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Instructions: Each person can submit 3 guesses per day, the first person to guess the an ingredient in the correct amount will win a tub of CONQU3R DEMIGOD Edition. No edited entries will be accepted if you make a mistake you must post again. Edited entries leave room for cheating The active ingredient for the first day is going to be ALCAR this is the only day we will provide the ingredient from now on you will be guessing both the ingredient and how much per serving. that which i did because 1.5-2g is an adequate dose that most get the benefits from of ALCAR
See bold. You were the 2nd or third person to say those values though. That's what I was referring to.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and no, tomorrow we will post the winner for today since the rules for today are basically to guess the amount of ALCAR in the product per serving. Then as of tomorrow you will "randomly guess" the ingredients, and how much of that ingredient you think would be in the product per serving. As long as your guess is one of the ingredients in the correct amount you will win a tub of the new version of CONQU3R.

I wouldn't really call it random though, think of the ingredients you want most in a pre and you can probably hit some of them "nail on the head" so to speak. However you also need the correct amount of the ingredient as well. If someone picks a correct ingredient but not the correct amount we MIGHT say something like getting warm... just depends on how good the guesses and involvement are. This will take a little research and or familiarity in the ingredients for pre's or just some dumb luck.
Here is another hint for the AM crowd that I love sooooooo much! Have we ever strayed from clinical and effective doses?? ;)

Good luck!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow a free for all eh? Lol...so I can toss out: 1g agmatine right now? Hmmm? ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
1.5 grams of agamatine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!