Who likes the idea of NutraPro 2lb bags - check in

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Agree 1000% Beazy. That was one of the main points I was trying to make I guess without actually saying it. Sample packs are great and all, but...it doesnt let you evaluate the flavor for more then what...a day hehe

2lb bags, containers...whatever it be are a staple to any good Protein Powder line. Some even only sell 2lb jugs to make max profit. With that said, NP would cap on numerous angles from adding this to their team. From user versatility heightening NP's array of "choice" and maximizing profits as it should only be fair that a 2lb bag would cost a bit more if you bought a couple of them to equal 5lbs (obviously it would be 6lbs, 3 2lb bags, but just round down) opposed to just buying a 5lb jug. Then those who want to save a bit or really like a flavor or whatever it be have their 5lb jug. Then those who know they love a flavor and want to save even a little more have a 10lb bag. I feel it gets ridiculous after that...but to be honest I did buy 15lb increments from ATW so...it would be nice to have the option to continue to add lbs and save money, but...I feel 2lb, 5lb and 10lb bags are excellent options to let the buyer choose from.

Want to create bigger like 15+? Go ahead lol...who am I to say where to stop. NP is obviously all about creating a vast horizon for the buyer to choose from, so I feel this will take off in time. But...before things get bigger...I think you should think about making them smaller (2lb bags) for realistic reasons as stated in this thread :)
I would like the option to purchase nutrapro by the cubic yard. Thanks :p

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
As damn good as NutraPlanet is at delivering "what the people" want, be careful what you ask for lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
im down for it i also like the idea of being able to try something instead of being stuck with a giant tub of crap that makes u gag
I have not tried any other flavors but Chocolate. I bought 10 lbs of it. I absolutely love it. The best tasting protein period. This is not an opinion.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
True, you can't go wrong with the chocolate. I made the mistake of getting Vanilla for variety but meh...doesn't even come close.

I have not tried any other flavors but Chocolate. I bought 10 lbs of it. I absolutely love it. The best tasting protein period. This is not an opinion.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote on a 15lb'r. Give me a good price for buying in Bulk and I am set for awhile.
I am down for this and if you sell it in bags you can allow people to mix and match flavors, say 1 of each or 10 pounds chocolate, 5 of watermelon etc...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's on board this flight NutraPlanet...lets get ready for take off because NutraPro is going to the mooooooooooooon!

jr0d

Awards
...read the reviews, none of the flavors, and i mean NONE, have received negative reviews.
different people different tastebuds some people can drink the same thing for a whole 3 months but others like to change from week to week(i got a friend who has like 7 different flavors of different proteins because he says he gets tired of the same flavor after a few weeks)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol well if he is "hinting" at the sight of a 2lb bag, it should be pretty small. But, as long as it is what is then its all good with me! Of course its not going to be no 5lb jug size...perfect for travel etc :)

If and when they release 2lb bags which I assume will hit the scene right along with the new flavors. I wonder how their going to package it? Resealable...or once you open it you have to transfer to something else...? hmm

Also, bump on if ChocPeanutButter has been changed at all to "enhance" (or whatever choice word) the flavor after hearing reviews when samples were given out for testing!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
2lb bags will be ziploc freezer bags with 2 lbs of whey packed as hell into them. Flavor and Nutrapro written on the side with a sharpy :)

< Hire me NP, I would make you moniez

Edit: + I have an irrresistably charming smile

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
lol well if he is "hinting" at the sight of a 2lb bag, it should be pretty small. But, as long as it is what is then its all good with me! Of course its not going to be no 5lb jug size...perfect for travel etc :)

If and when they release 2lb bags which I assume will hit the scene right along with the new flavors. I wonder how their going to package it? Resealable...or once you open it you have to transfer to something else...? hmm

Also, bump on if ChocPeanutButter has been changed at all to "enhance" (or whatever choice word) the flavor after hearing reviews when samples were given out for testing!
If its a 2lb bag, 90% sure it will be resealable. Or it might be a mini Jug thing.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
In time...start small and work your way up. Why jump from 5lbs to 15lbs?

Have to get the lineup moving from the back to the front, not the other way around.

That would be like saying they release all these delcious flavors their coming out with, then down the road release choc, vanilla and strawberry.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In time...start small and work your way up. Why jump from 5lbs to 15lbs?

Have to get the lineup moving from the back to the front, not the other way around.

That would be like saying they release all these delcious flavors their coming out with, then down the road release choc, vanilla and strawberry.
Never go back to front lol

I want 10-15lb unflavored bag.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
every girl I've ever dated agrees. Actually the only thing in common they all liked :D
Same here bro. It seem like we are both lacking in the pants department LOL!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Same here bro. It seem like we are both lacking in the pants department LOL!
My ex wife said huge, but she weighed 105, last girl I dated never commented, have a feeling she was promiscuous for multiple reasons. lol. Women def can't be trusted though is what I'm getting at :D

I have no clue how we got so off topic.

I still think NP should sell sandwich making robots though...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
My ex wife said huge, but she weighed 105, last girl I dated never commented, have a feeling she was promiscuous for multiple reasons. lol. Women def can't be trusted though is what I'm getting at :D

I have no clue how we got so off topic.

I still think NP should sell sandwich making robots though...
Lol...

Anyways, for those of you who can't interpret hints or read, Nutra Pro is coming out in 2Lb. Bags. There is no word for bigger ones yet, so Load up on your tubs.

So far there is no release date, just sit tight then BUY ALL THE NEW FLAVORS!!!!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Here's some things we're looking at.....2lb and 10lb sizes as well as samples for purchase for around $1. Thoughts? Concerns?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
No reason to comment really lol 3pages worth of thoughts on that already ;)

Great job NP, you guys rock!

You gave an estimated price on the sample packs (which is kind of a given), but...any idea of the number being tossed around for the 2lber?

Man thats awesome news, now I can get 3different flavors for a bit more then the price of 1, I love it!!!!!!!!!!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
10lbs cupcake batter, orrrrrrrrrrder up haha

SO NP, can you please verify the flavors that "are" being released?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
10lbs cupcake batter, orrrrrrrrrrder up haha

SO NP, can you please verify the flavors that "are" being released?

This has been covered...

Off top of my head...

Orange
choc pb
choc Graham cracker
cupcake batter

I know I'm missing 1 or 2

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
This has been covered...

Off top of my head...

Orange
choc pb
choc Graham cracker
cupcake batter

I know I'm missing 1 or 2
ok so...its been covered but you can't remember and I should? Talk about an oxymoron lol This is why I asked because I forgot as well and I'm not even an NP rep!

I knew the 3 and was on the fence about orange because I thought I heard it was being released but wasn't sure as no one ever verified. 1 or 2 more?? I have no clue more then what you've listed was thought of being released. Can this be confirmed please?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

that's official and orange was added as well. The orange is of the hook.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

Oh yea duh cin bun slipped my mind too.

Has the orange changed at all from the sample release that was tested/reviewed a month or so back that I was part of? I asked this same question about the chocPB and I was told it wasn't changed at all.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Rough idea on price of 2lb and 10lb jugs?
2lb = $?
5lb = $30
10lb = $?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
if i ever need travel protein, i just use a gallon bag. I like the idea of bulk protein, 10lbs

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Just to clear things up a bit. We didn't add orange as a flavor to this run. The various sizes are being looked at but I don't have any type of possible ETA or pricing.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...maybe I Had a dream we were including orange..:doh:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Just mix the Vanilla with Diet Orange Slice (soda drink) comes out tasting like Orange Jubilus drink, super good...did that last night.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

GREAT!! in time for memorial day sale?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get an expected time for this? I just ran out of protein :(

I really dont want to order less then 10lb'r though if they will be available soon.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Me too...I upped my protein intake and am running out of strawburries n cream =x I'll buy the watermelon but would really prefer one of those tasty new ones :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see 10-20 pound bags, and nutra should just give out samples of other flavors in to people that have bought there protien.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 33
djbombsquad Company Promotions 77
VWMeatHead Anabolics 182
lboston Supplements 33
General Chat 7