Who likes the idea of NutraPro 2lb bags - check in

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see 10-20 pound bags, and nutra should just give out samples of other flavors in to people that have bought there protien.
10lb sample imo....

I'd drive to GA to pick it up

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Just mix the Vanilla with Diet Orange Slice (soda drink) comes out tasting like Orange Jubilus drink, super good...did that last night.
im ALL over that :food:

so many wheys to enjoy protein ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You guys are getting greedy lol and jumping the gun

Like I said, its in the best interest Nutra (or any company) start small. They released the 5lbs, was a huge hit, why make a huge leap to 10lbs? 2lb bags are more versatile. Once that smoothes over...more flavors are released then those that are now out, they'll maybe take another step forward in the bulk direction.

You guys are thinking out of greed not function and what would be best for the company at hand here. Its just gimme gimme gimme, think about NP for once :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like the title states, if you like the idea of NutraPro putting out say 2lb plastic bags of NutraPro, let your voice be heard.

With the new flavor releases coming soon (which Im sure they'll all be knockout), wouldnt' you like to spend half and get a 2lb baggy and not possibly be stuck with a 5lb jug of something that sounded delicious but ended up not meeting your tastebuds' demands?

Other then that, it will also just spread the playing field for those who don't need 5lb jugs at a time, or would benefit from making keeping a 2lb baggy at the office???

:party:

Maybe if enough people chime in to show NP how great of an idea this is, they may pull it together!
You guys are getting greedy lol and jumping the gun

Like I said, its in the best interest Nutra (or any company) start small. They released the 5lbs, was a huge hit, why make a huge leap to 10lbs? 2lb bags are more versatile. Once that smoothes over...more flavors are released then those that are now out, they'll maybe take another step forward in the bulk direction.

You guys are thinking out of greed not function and what would be best for the company at hand here. Its just gimme gimme gimme, think about NP for once :)
Personally, I would rather see samples packs for the flavor temperamental types and us move on to the bulk supply of the staple flavors for us less temperamental types - 10lbs, 20lbs...50lbs :)

It's protein...not your wedding cake princess. :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would rather see samples packs for the flavor temperamental types and us move on to the bulk supply of the staple flavors for us less temperamental types - 10lbs, 20lbs...50lbs :)

It's protein...not your wedding cake princess. :D
lmao :goodpost:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I can give 2 sh*ts what you guys do, Im just stating my opinion and at best for that.
I didn't create a thread that has been top of the hit list now for however long with 4pages worth about "who wants 45lb bags" or who "wants samples", but "who wants 2lb bags". So it obviously garnered tons of attention and is a big hit and would be silly to not bring a 2lb bag/jug to the table.

draptor

Awards
sample packs for trying out flavors and 5lbs will do. If you wanna rotate flavors buy several 5lb tubs. Think long term. If cash is a problem get flavored milk instead.

10-50lbs bags would make more sense for consumers. It will save on shipping and cost especially if the buyers are based overseas or several friends pooling to purchase.

I believe that at least half of the readers in these thread want it big.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
sample packs for trying out flavors and 5lbs will do. If you wanna rotate flavors buy several 5lb tubs. Think long term. If cash is a problem get flavored milk instead.

10-50lbs bags would make more sense for consumers. It will save on shipping and cost especially if the buyers are based overseas or several friends pooling to purchase.

I believe that at least half of the readers in these thread want it big.
and the buzzer sounds.... *ehhhhhn* wrong

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:swordfight:

Calm down people, its protein.

Well since I ran out of protein, I couldn't wait for the 10lbr, so I snatched up the presale on 5lb of chocolate graham cracker! :fing02::fing02:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ Me too, all the times I have seen random NP guys say, "sipping on some cgc right now" made me think it was the best one lol! Subliminal messaging ftw.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:swordfight:

Calm down people, its protein.

Well since I ran out of protein, I couldn't wait for the 10lbr, so I snatched up the presale on 5lb of chocolate graham cracker! :fing02::fing02:
CGC is awesome man.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
How's the Vanilla Cake Batter? I'm wondering if it's any good.....to add to my order

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
How's the Vanilla Cake Batter? I'm wondering if it's any good.....to add to my order
the name says it all bro. If your a fan of it, definately add it to your order...trust me. To be honest, it would be silly to not add any of the new flavors to your order. "Although" I wasn't sold on the chocPB when I had a chance to review it.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Honestly ATW isn't that good
Whats funny is I have a jug of atw ccb just chillen growing dust. Totally failed on hitting the flavor!

NP knocked it out of the park and I caaaaant wait to mix it with some milk and cupcakebatter ice cream!!!! :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I got the milk chocolate and i think its alright but not fantastic. Plenty of other flavors to play with though. Im really picky though. It doesnt taste bad or anything but i think the chocolate aspect could be upped a little. kinda of like a sweet weak nesquick. Goes pretty good with my coffee and a little milk though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 33
djbombsquad Company Promotions 77
VWMeatHead Anabolics 182
lboston Supplements 33
General Chat 7