who is using Trenavar?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea man 6 pills will make a pack last like 10 days... a full cycle would have to be at least 4 packs then... $200 or so... that's pretty pricey. But well... I guess if it works.
I hear some people are getting good results at 60mgs. that'd be a bit more manageable price wise.
Yeah that's true but if I'm pinning prop ED then I might as well b pinning tren ace ED too ;)

jdmillwood

jdmillwood

Awards
I have been reading about Boladrol and Trenavar and I am thinking about running Trenavar with Boladrol pulsed. How does this sound. Im still not 100% because I have heard mixed reveiws on both. I may end up just running another SD HD stack. They always work well. Either way I will add if Epi the last 2 weeks and run it for about another 4 weeks. Just curious what ya'll thought about stacking the Boladrol and Trenavar.

tekno

Awards
Like I said earlier I got the packs with 90 pills at 15mg. Was lucky to buy a few of those so the value proposition is different for me.

I was getting great results at 60, but wanted to go to 75 an 90 as a personal experiment.

I am up close to 15lbs. My waist is more or less unchanged. Most of added mass is in chest, back, shoulders, arms, and quads. I've been eating a lot more than normal, but very surprised my waist size has not gone up.

We dont know what the conversion rate of trendione to trenbolone is. 100mg of tren ace is 2/3rds tren by molecular mass (1/3rd of weight the acetate molecule). So if you are running 300mg of tren A per week, it's really 200mg of actual tren for apples to apples comparison. If you say, run 75mg per day of trenavar, that's 525mg per week. The biggest variable remains the conversion rate. I have no idea what this is in humans. To get 75mgs daily of trenavar to equal that 300mg equiv, it needs to be 40%. I doubt it's that high, but who knows.

Just rambling and doing some back of te envelope math, feel free to shoot me down

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for keeping us posted tekno

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have been reading about Boladrol and Trenavar and I am thinking about running Trenavar with Boladrol pulsed. How does this sound. Im still not 100% because I have heard mixed reveiws on both. I may end up just running another SD HD stack. They always work well. Either way I will add if Epi the last 2 weeks and run it for about another 4 weeks. Just curious what ya'll thought about stacking the Boladrol and Trenavar.
Bloadrol sucks balls, i'd rather do SD/Trenavar run.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Like I said earlier I got the packs with 90 pills at 15mg. Was lucky to buy a few of those so the value proposition is different for me.

I was getting great results at 60, but wanted to go to 75 an 90 as a personal experiment.

I am up close to 15lbs. My waist is more or less unchanged. Most of added mass is in chest, back, shoulders, arms, and quads. I've been eating a lot more than normal, but very surprised my waist size has not gone up.

We dont know what the conversion rate of trendione to trenbolone is. 100mg of tren ace is 2/3rds tren by molecular mass (1/3rd of weight the acetate molecule). So if you are running 300mg of tren A per week, it's really 200mg of actual tren for apples to apples comparison. If you say, run 75mg per day of trenavar, that's 525mg per week. The biggest variable remains the conversion rate. I have no idea what this is in humans. To get 75mgs daily of trenavar to equal that 300mg equiv, it needs to be 40%. I doubt it's that high, but who knows.

Just rambling and doing some back of te envelope math, feel free to shoot me down
What week r u on?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add some Halotestin, A-bombs, and sprinkle in a little DNP and you're good to go (the old "liver-in-a-bag" cycle)

LOL :p

Prop, tren ace, mast p, with a little SD would b even more fun :)

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you will receive it wednsday I have not been on the boards untill today. Why in the hell would I be scared to send it....lol take it from me you don't to start at 60mg but go head do it and you will feel the burn and pumps the first day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is beast, I couldn't imagine a better a combination with trenavar, alont with some test and something to cover a DHT base.
I'll probably do AndroHardv2/SD/Tren
SD for the first 4 weeks, then just tren/AH for the last 4.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that cycle would b f*cking retarded bro. Yeah I like the addition of AH to trenavar and SD, help with sides.
Just the mere mentioning of a pinn cycle makes me happy lol.
Yea I'm thinking it's going to be a lean summer. ;)
(Unless I run it in the spring lol)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just the mere mentioning of a pinn cycle makes me happy lol.
Yea I'm thinking it's going to be a lean summer. ;)
(Unless I run it in the spring lol)
Yeah I have to b shredded in the summer, I live in florida lol.

jdmillwood

jdmillwood

Awards
Just ordered some Trenavar. Gonna run it solo the first time just to see how it is.

jdmillwood

jdmillwood

Awards
Nice I'm saving mine for this summer.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
I wanna go ahead and find out how good it is so I can come back and run a stack if I like it. I need to be on in June. I have a competition.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna go ahead and find out how good it is so I can come back and run a stack if I like it. I need to be on in June. I have a competition.
When are you starting ur cycle??

jdmillwood

jdmillwood

Awards
When are you starting ur cycle??
In about 3 weeks. I don't plan to run continuously until June. Just saying Im trying this stuff to see if it may be something I want to use for then.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In about 3 weeks. I don't plan to run continuously until June. Just saying Im trying this stuff to see if it may be something I want to use for then.
Cool

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok he sent it. I will be using it be on the lookout guys

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok he sent it. I will be using it be on the lookout guys
This is great, looking forward to your review, will you be bulking or cutting, I have been waiting for a good review

But do us a favor and run it solo, try not to stack it, a good 4-6 week cycle, run the dose as high as you can, and we'll get a nice unbiased opinion since you know your shizzle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
possibly might get some myself... started some test e at 600mg with dbol for 5-6wks and then might run trenavar with the test for 6 wks to kill the water. just not sure the dose of trenavar to use since you can't find any feedback or its limited

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm recomping

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all difficult I know what to feed my body to recomp when to feed it- ive done it twice with good results

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all difficult I know what to feed my body to recomp when to feed it- ive done it twice with good results
Same for me. I always end up as a recomp. It seems no matter what I do I always lose bf at the stomach and makes chest, back and arms bigger

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By far more difficult then a bulk where you eat whatever you want to gain weight or a cut where you're dropping calories to lose weight. To lose fat and put on muscle at the the same time is definitely more difficult than a simple bulk or cut. IMO

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
By far more difficult then a bulk where you eat whatever you want to gain weight or a cut where you're dropping calories to lose weight. To lose fat and put on muscle at the the same time is definitely more difficult than a simple bulk or cut. IMO

I agree. U have to have your calories set practically perfect to pull off a recomp. I've done it b4 but it took awhile, I had to learn my body first which takes a lot of trial and error.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. U have to have your calories set practically perfect to pull off a recomp. I've done it b4 but it took awhile, I had to learn my body first which takes a lot of trial and error.
Yeah diet is absolutely key, but throwing in some steroids dosen't exactly hurt either! lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

agreed.

99% of members are always cutting or recomping...... **** if i've seen a good bulking cycle in a long time

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Seems like this needs to be run at a higher dosage. Someone run 125mg a day and let's see the results ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Seems like this needs to be run at a higher dosage. Someone run 125mg a day and let's see the results ;)
That'd b so damn expensive though, 8 caps a day you'd run out in 1 week, so 6 weeks would call for 6 packs($270) excluding shipping. I'd just get some real tren lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that would be something to see.... I won't do it though lol. plus the pills be 15mgs so maybe 120mgs? lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I agree recomping is more difficult but I have found the threshold for calories training and rest time for a recomp I did it my last cycle I gained 7lbs and dropped 2% this run I plan on gaining 9-10 and drop 1-1.5%

IBE did not dictate how I should use it therefore I will not be running it solo however rest assured I know what to expect from trenbolone and it will not be stacked with anything to strong this is the cycle

Weeks 1-10 testosterone 650mgs wk
Weeks1-4 SuperDrol 20mgs a day
Weeks 3-7 Trenavar 50-60mgs a day
Weeks 6-12 Epistane at 60mgs a day

The first week I'm using as a bridge to help with SuperDrol gains. Then I have 3 weeks on straight Trenavar guys what you don't realize is if this converts to trenbolone significantly it will be OBVIOUS tren is king. I have run trenbolone ace before I know what to look for. The thing that's disturbing to me is some users reporting bloat.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah there should b absolutely no bloating whatsoever, tren has u looking like focking statue carved out of a mountain.