Not open for further replies.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
where is?
buffhunk?
hardknock?
Well .... hardknock

...Was and very much is still tied up with 1 lawsuit concerning malpractice dealing with my mother's death last January.

Was and is tied up with 1 lawsuit of copyright infringement

Was and is tied up with contracts to design a few websites for some local companies

Was and is tied up with therapy sessions for my hip/spine and rededicated to working out 4 days a week

oh, yeah, was and is still tied up to about 50 hrs a week retail managing

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
alright buddy,good to see you here!:)
slick.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
planetfuzz, ziquor, usf97j4x4 ?
I talk to Ziquor (Greg) every now and then. Lately he's been tied up with a big move. I'll have to hit him up to see what's new.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks trauma1!...so thats 2 down,and 1 to go!
slick.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
usf97j4x4 is in law schoool and it's consuming most of his free time. I don't know about the other two.
ahhh. i can see that being time consuming. he was a really good guy.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Where is b unit ??

He's a good guy too, and a photoshop master, lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B unit is a great guy indeed. Where are ya, B?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i see the irony :) what happened to rugger?

that's double irony - mentioning rugger in a bslick thread :)

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
well this is my first time logged in... in over 3months i think

good to see nobody asked about me...........

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the other irony is that slick started this thread!

what did rugger do to join the shameful banned group?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I guess this time he's gone for good, I searched his name and he's gone!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yeah he got banned

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Perma Ban?

What would warrant that?

I liked Rugger, even if he was a lil rough around the edges.
I have no idea what he did or who he rubbed the wrong way... and since he's gone you cant search his posts i guess... he must have pissed off someone pretty bad or they'll give you another chance... dont know!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what he did or who he rubbed the wrong way... and since he's gone you cant search his posts i guess... he must have pissed off someone pretty bad or they'll give you another chance... dont know!
you can search his posts. His account is still there but you cant search for him. You have to find a post by him to get to his profile. I looked through his posts and cant find one that he would have been banned for soo... it must have been deleted or via pm's

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can search his posts. His account is still there but you cant search for him. You have to find a post by him to get to his profile. I looked through his posts and cant find one that he would have been banned for soo... it must have been deleted or via pm's
haha... somebody been doing a little detective work... I like it... now I dont have to :thumbsup:
I figure his posts are still around and you can get a list if you find one!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha... somebody been doing a little detective work... I like it... now I dont have to :thumbsup:
I figure his posts are still around and you can get a list if you find one!
haha I just know how boards like these work :)
I definitely am a big nerd. :type:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like how bslick is the one that started this thread and now he's the one missing !

..I wonder who's next ??

:worried:

NOT IT !

:run:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like how bslick is the one that started this thread and now he's the one missing !

..I wonder who's next ??

:worried:

NOT IT !

:run:
ironic isn't it?

maybe anyone who's replied to this thread is at risk of MIA

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, rip Rugger - he was a good bloke. Kept a few of the lame-arse MFers around here on their toes

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
We dont know he is out of the game forever guys. now the mystery is where in the world is carmen sandia----------I mean bslick

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've already seen rugger roaming another board. Slick probably just had something called "life" come up. :) I know it happens to me on occasion. Hard to give the boards 24/7 365. Sometimes ya just gotta take that break.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've already seen rugger roaming another board. Slick probably just had something called "life" come up. :) I know it happens to me on occasion. Hard to give the boards 24/7 365. Sometimes ya just gotta take that break.
some of us are just more dedicated than others.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
some of us are just more dedicated than others.
I vanished for a few months lol. Course no one asked where I went :worried: But I came back and dove into it full time. I waste way too much time on here, but so much knowledge can be picked up.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I vanished for a few months lol. Course no one asked where I went :worried: But I came back and dove into it full time. I waste way too much time on here, but so much knowledge can be picked up.
meh I wondered from time to time where you went but you werent in mid log and I think you were only in a few threads that I randomly posted in. I will go a few weeks without seeing people but turns out they just have been active on other parts of the forum. :dunno:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
meh I wondered from time to time where you went but you werent in mid log and I think you were only in a few threads that I randomly posted in. I will go a few weeks without seeing people but turns out they just have been active on other parts of the forum. :dunno:
Aw thanks, I feel warm inside! lol j/k

Its an online forum, though alotta peeps on here I really enjoy having contact with them. People here can be real family, they can provide real support, and lead you in the right direction. Friends.

Heck sometimes getting on here is an easy way to escape the harsh realities i currently face :type:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i have a hard time finding the time nowadays.....and i got a f*kin log running

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
same here. been mega busy with working and a part time bueinss. anyone who has ever worked for themself knows how it can be.

The good news is I will be back in full force to do a 1t-tren log for primordial here in a bit.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't seen TripDog of late . . . . .
He's around, but busy with school right now.

I think from time to time all of us drop off for a bit due to certain factors in our daily lives. I know in the near future i probably will be on here less than i'd like to.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a rat going around looking for "source" info on certain things.........

this could be Rugger's demise......

or maybe.............im just paranoid

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a rat going around looking for "source" info on certain things.........

this could be Rugger's demise......

or maybe.............im just paranoid
You mean someone specifically PMing for sources, just to get people banned?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
possibly......... i know i got one the other day

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt think of anything if someone sent me messages with questions on certain things.............but the way that source information was asked for got me thinking that someone is headhunting

Status
Not open for further replies.