John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this thread is unreal still going huh....did anyone win anything or is there upcomng prizes? regardless this thread rocks and so does making friends on here cheers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using all my prize winnings for a couple weeks now. I'm really liking neovar and anabolic drive a lot. IGF-2 also seems to give me more vivid dreams in sleep than another similar product

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
this thread is unreal still going huh....did anyone win anything or is there upcomng prizes? regardless this thread rocks and so does making friends on here cheers
No prizes or contests, just the love of...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just 1. they are dosed as 3-ad, so 150mg caps, but only 20 days at 450mg. I only want the cortisol effects, so I will probably take 300mg, maybe even alternate days between 150+ 300 (since 11-oxo is at 225/day for cortisol)

I just wanted to make sure I ordered some before it disappeared

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't think 11-OXO will be going anywhere. PA said they manufacutre the adrenosterone in the states....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Smeton, I was reading a bunch of the AN write-ups, and for an natural BB'er like you, this is your company bro :thumbsup:

Nothing suspect about any if the ingredients. All natural ish...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sure, but its at $40/20 days @ 225mg, this was at $52/20 days @ 450mg...
:think: what does that have to do with it going anywhere?????

If you want a cheap cortisol control. Look into Abliderate, or Lean Xtreme, Retain 2, or X-Lean, before shelling out major caysh for 11-OXO...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah thats the confusion, I bought XPN AndroXtreme-D. Its about 60% of the 11-oxo price, a little more than 3-ad was supposed to be. I figured since I had considered buying the 11-oxo anyhow, and was angry at myself for not having bought the bulk powder those few hours CNW had it, that i'd better pick up a bottle of this while it was there

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Oh I hear ya now. So, you didn't pick up 11-OXO...

Good luck with a company that know one knows nothing about ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like it is owned by island supplements, so a fairly well established company

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Do you mean internet store? A big difference then a manufacturer.

Also, I heard shady reviews about them. I could see if the site was NP....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems like it is a subsidiary of theirs the XPN company that the caps are from.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If you ain't worried about it. Go for it. I am sure many peeps will tell you it's all about the extraction...If it works great. If not, you might have to shell out the dough for the 11-OXO or hope 3-AD comes out.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
3-AD was solid. I lost weight well my diet was fairly dirty. Strength was up, but not nothing out of this world.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still kickign myself for not buying 20-30g when CNW had it for those couple hrs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I only bought from ethical companies, I wouldn't be able to drive a car, own a cellphone, or wear clothes.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
if I only bought from ethical companies, I wouldn't be able to drive a car, own a cellphone, or wear clothes.
:wtf: This has nothing to do with anything, and actually there are plenty of ethical companies in all markets, but you: you are a rebel without a cause...

The comparison you just made holds no merit, and where it came from???? :dump:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i can say I didn't know about that nutraplanet.net thing, that does suck but is valid, for the $7 a year why didn't NP already have it registered?

But it is true, every company has had their share of unethical actions that they have done at some time in the past, thats why we have consumer protection laws, and lawsuits. :) Its a part of the nature of business, you have people who are trying to climb the company ladder, make more profit, etc and don't care how they get there IN EVERY FOR PROFIT COMPANY. Part of why I work for a non profit :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well guys I just started a new thread, so you guys won't see me taking up space with my music reviews any more....but I will still post teh hawtness in herre though!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh he'll be back...... no one will visit him at his vacation home.............

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I got your prize going out in the near future. Sorry for the long delay thus far. Still waiting on them to arrive here.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smeton, I was reading a bunch of the AN write-ups, and for an natural BB'er like you, this is your company bro :thumbsup:

Nothing suspect about any if the ingredients. All natural ish...
ok havnt researched 11-oxo . I dont put stuff into my body unless I research it myself. Dont have time too. Thanks for the advice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok havnt researched 11-oxo . I dont put stuff into my body unless I research it myself. Dont have time too. Thanks for the advice
He was talking about applied nutriceuticals whole product line. 11-oxo would be a no-no for you smeton.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were some good benegits there. I wish I had started on drive at maintenace cals or higher instead of below. I'm seeing more leaning in a week at 2000 cal than I did in a week at 1500. go figure

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus I had the crippled drive :D the purple + whites, missing 1 ingredient from the red + whites/finals. Still nice tho. I'll be doing the Palo Alto transformation contest, so I won't be able to take Drive the next 2 months anyhow, so it should be out by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.