When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
HEY MYTH

:FUfinger:

I kid, I kid...Hey, I share the same people skills as PA..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
There were some good benegits there. I wish I had started on drive at maintenace cals or higher instead of below. I'm seeing more leaning in a week at 2000 cal than I did in a week at 1500. go figure
How about I told you so.

:icon_lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about I told you so.

:icon_lol:
it did work for a long time at sub 1500 cals, but once I hit around 16% bodyfat or so, it slowed to a crawl. I think it was just being so low cal wise for so long. I should never need to do that again the rest of my life tho, thank god.

I may go as high as 2500 cal/day for this week, protein biased (300g+), then back to around 1800/day for the palo alto labs contest :D see if I can drop 10% bf in 8 weeks

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zombie again.

:D Doh!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youtube.com is aw4esoem for getting bbing tips type in your fav pro bber and watch

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sunday evening here crew

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I will be using my new RPM, AN gym bag tomorrow to carry my gym gear! I'm also wondering if I should expect anything from that 15000 fiasco that might fit well in the gym bag?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
How was vaca?
Good bro! DC was very cool...BUT it was 100 degree heat index! :jaw: Then the 2nd week I spent it in Orlando w/ my daughter! :thumbsup:

I see YOUR thread still lives! :toofunny:

Starting a new w/o and Ergo 1-AD and Dermabolic 4-AD (preload for the 1st week) tomorrow. Any suggestions? Workout? I'm leaning towards a recomp so maybe 500kcal over maint.

Thoughts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
now another one for me to look at. I think I have information overload
Wilman loves his function strength...What all is said and done. Do want functional strength or look like a BB'er?

You can have both, but it helps narrow done the routines. I think it is good idea to hit the funtional strength workouts and BB style...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wilman loves his function strength...What all is said and done. Do want functional strength or look like a BB'er?

You can have both, but it helps narrow done the routines. I think it is good idea to hit the funtional strength workouts and BB style...
i'd like to raise my overall strength, but i'm just a poser, so its really the look thats important.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am going for looks. Sure I would like to get strong as well, but that is secondary...

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you guys! :bb2:

I am looking for muscle size and fat loss...strength as a by-product! :D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I do like throwing around heavy weights at the gym though! LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and more fun, plus it falls under the equal opportunity act I think

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
biatches im drunk wtf i whent to a sushi place and we brank alot of sapporos there

Status
Not open for further replies.