whats your fav after workout meal?

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
mine would be 4 slices of bread, 2 bannannas, 4 huge smears of peanut butter and 2 smears of honey......its great after a heavy SQT or DL day

ineedprotein

ineedprotein

Awards
Mmm Pasta followed by some juicy and tender chicken.

Think ill hit gym now so i can eat my pw meal.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
mine would be 4 slices of bread, 2 bannannas, 4 huge smears of peanut butter and 2 smears of honey......its great after a heavy SQT or DL day
Peperoni pizza, mozzarella sticks and spicy ranch.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chocolate PB protein ice cream.

If its cheat meal time however... meatlovers panzarotti.

LiftingTins

Awards
teriyaki chicken followed by weight gainer

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mellow Mushroom's Magic Mystery Tour pizza with a couple pints of a hefty IPA.

Day to day, my post-workout meal is usually a couple slices of sprouted grain bread coated in some Miracle Whip with six scrambled eggs on top.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Mellow Mushroom's Magic Mystery Tour pizza with a couple pints of a hefty IPA.

Day to day, my post-workout meal is usually a couple slices of sprouted grain bread coated in some Miracle Whip with six scrambled eggs on top.
YES! Mellow Mushroom is the spot. I would add a soft pretzel and beer cheese to that also

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chipotle

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) BBQ Ribs, baked beans, and sweet potato fries
2) Qdoba burrito, with extra beef and extra chicken, and dip it into queso sauce
3) Meatloaf and mashed potatoes

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
1/2 lb (pre cooked weight) of 85/15 ground turkey,
1 cup brown rice pan fried in olive oil with 1 large egg and 1/3 cup of mixed veggies (sweetpeas limabeans diced carrots and corn)
1 cup of juiced veggies (carrots, spinach, cucumber, red beats, parsley, broccoli and a little ginger root, lemon and green apple for micro nutrients)

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
seeing eveyone's post work out meals make me sad that I don't have the same muscle mass or testosterone to allow me your caloric consumption :(

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever I cook and then later another decent carb meal. Today was chicken curry with jasmine rice. About to cook a pizza.

MarkHerry

Awards
I use to drink Banana milk shake for strength and muscles. My trainer suggest me to drink to gain body weight and muscles. I do not eat pizzas, and other spicy things. I am only taking healthy and perfect body diet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
32 oz of chocolate milk and then sometimes a chicken breast, hamburger patty, or steak and broccoli and a starch. If I am in a hurry, then I grab a Qdoba breakfast burrito or from a local guy, a steak burrito.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sketty and meatballs haumph!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
1/4 cup almonds, 8 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 large cup iced coffee(black no sugar) 1 cup quinoa. A good solid 630 cals plus post workout protein shake and carb drink