What's up with RK-500??

inkcreep

Awards
Has RK-500 Extreme been discontinued? I ordered some about two months ago and need more but I can't find it anywhere. I love this stuff and cutting isn't the same without it, please say it's not gone for good. Or let me know where I can stock up on the remainders.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ill get the big man in here for ya

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones were featured on the Dr Oz show a couple weeks ago, and we experienced increased demand and temporarily sold out. Both RK-500 Xtreme and RK-125 will be back available at retailers next week.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that too when I was looking around for them. Horrible time to have to run out of my personal stock! At least people are starting to see the amazing benefits and value of RK in dieting. I love stacking it with TTA-500 and ALCAR.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones were featured on the Dr Oz show a couple weeks ago, and we experienced increased demand and temporarily sold out. Both RK-500 Xtreme and RK-125 will be back available at retailers next week.
i saw that episode, and i was like.... i take thattttt lol

Then i was like. this sux lol now its gunna be hard to find, just like the demand in the winder for goldenseal and echinecia go way up

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
People still listen to that guy? :fool2::eek:p:

j/k. :D

Interesting, maybe I should watch it from time to time.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
People still listen to that guy? :fool2::eek:p:

j/k. :D

Interesting, maybe I should watch it from time to time.
he is actually a really nice guy in person and very smart as you would imagine.

the show has to be a bit mainstream so to speak to appeal to a wide variety of viewers.