What's the strongest pre workout product?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dark Labs Flame is up there for the strongest pre.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done all the heavy stim pre-workouts. I'm now at the point where I am more interested in the pre-workouts aimed as fat-burners with lesser caffeine and ones that are aminos with an added smaller amount of caffeine.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just wanna say you guys are crazy for doing dmaa lol be careful. I'm pretty sure that stuff destroyed the lining of part of my instestines. have y'all ever tried a concentrated dose of it? it literally burns like chemical burns. good ole days of Clear Shot

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven’t tasted pure dmaa, but pure dmha is certainly one of the more caustic and wretched tasting substances I’ve ever tasted. Funny that excelsior lists it as an ingredient, but if you let some of the powder sit on your tongue you can detect a very distinct chemical burn taste that is wholly different from dmha.
It's probably the methamphetamine in it, that tastes so bad.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
just wanna say you guys are crazy for doing dmaa lol be careful. I'm pretty sure that stuff destroyed the lining of part of my instestines. have y'all ever tried a concentrated dose of it? it literally burns like chemical burns. good ole days of Clear Shot
Loved me some Clear Shot Concentrate. It is dearly missed. Second best pre-workout only behind original UO.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Loved me some Clear Shot Concentrate. It is dearly missed. Second best pre-workout only behind original UO.
do u remember how it said if you were a badass you could drink it straight? I remember when I tried that my throat felt burnt the next day still

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
do u remember how it said if you were a badass you could drink it straight? I remember when I tried that my throat felt burnt the next day still
Indeed. I did do straight shots, but the burn was gone a few sec after.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clear Shot burn was not the DMAA but the zingerone(sp) I believe. Straight DMAA powder does not burn................or so I am told.................by SWIM. lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
7-11’s near me many years ago had a 2 capsule pack of the “1 more rep” pre workout.

…The caps were red, I remember taking one and the energy/tunnel vision etc. was insane.

Curious if anyone knows what I’m talking about?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
7-11’s near me many years ago had a 2 capsule pack of the “1 more rep” pre workout.

…The caps were red, I remember taking one and the energy/tunnel vision etc. was insane.

I remember a pwo called 1 more rep, but never got to try it. It had some hype, but I feel like it vanished or got reformulated pretty quick 🤷‍♂️

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember a pwo called 1 more rep, but never got to try it. It had some hype, but I feel like it vanished or got reformulated pretty quick 🤷‍♂️
Right, well this was an ultra concentrated capsule form of that pre…I remember the packaging said do not exceed 1 dose in 24hrs.

It was strong as fuk lol!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

No but I had the original 1mr with Dmaa and it was amazing. Actually called when I heard they were discontinuing it and they hung up after I asked if they were indeed reformulating. They thought i was FDA lol

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
i loved clearshot!!
Really miss it. Wish it would return.

I would also love to know what was REALLY in the original Ultimate Orange. The new version is a joke.

I also had insane results with Weider's Flex Fire. There was absolutely some hidden ingredients in that one.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll prob. sit on my last 2 bottles of OG Vein Nutrition Bloodshot...outside of OG Dust Xtreme, this stuff was incredible.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Original 1 M.R. had DMAA. I remember moving and finding a bunch of old sample packets in a box in the basement. Some mice had gotten into the box and some of the pre workout packets had been eaten. I can only imagine a DMAA hyped up mouse sprinting around our old basement. Poor little guy probably had a heart attack.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clear Shot burn was not the DMAA but the zingerone(sp) I believe. Straight DMAA powder does not burn................or so I am told.................by SWIM. lol
this isn't true. I've done bulk dmaa. I do not recommend it. a chunk of dmaa can burn in your stomach for a bit if you don't mix it well

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I loved the 1mr powder! I remember the first time I tried it, it was like being in another dimension, but it was never quite that strong after that first use.

W1LL1S

W1LL1S

Awards
Have my hands on the latest Excelsior batch 06/24 ... Hands down after not sleeping for 24hrs on 1.5 scoops I'm putting it on the shelf indefinitely 😅