Whats the deal with APS?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal with this new company APS? They look like they are kicking out some solid products. Even their non-hormonal ones look to have high dosages and smart compounds.

Anyone tried Trenbolan yet? 19- Norandrosta-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione ? Specifically, their marketing says "Well skip the Xtreme Tren and Trenadrol and jump to the new top dog in "Tren Supplements"." So what makes this "Tren" wunnabe better? Thoughts? What would make this different/better than Generic Labz Tren like Estra-4,9 -diene-3,17-dione? I cant keep up, im too busy. There are so many designers that throw around the real Tren name in hopes of attaching their product to its mythical status.

They also have another product combining their Tren AND 17a-methyl-etioallochalan-2-ene-17b-ol (our good friend Phera Plex (aka Pplex, pmax, etc.)).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal with this new company APS? They look like they are kicking out some solid products. Even their non-hormonal ones look to have high dosages and smart compounds.

Anyone tried Trenbolan yet? 19- Norandrosta-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione ? Specifically, their marketing says "Well skip the Xtreme Tren and Trenadrol and jump to the new top dog in "Tren Supplements"." So what makes this "Tren" wunnabe better? Thoughts? What would make this different/better than Generic Labz Tren like Estra-4,9 -diene-3,17-dione? I cant keep up, im too busy. There are so many designers that throw around the real Tren name in hopes of attaching their product to its mythical status.

They also have another product combining their Tren AND 17a-methyl-etioallochalan-2-ene-17b-ol (our good friend Phera Plex (aka Pplex, pmax, etc.)).

these are the same compound just written two different ways....

also the phera/estra 4 9 stack is pretty bad ass

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
these are the same compound just written two different ways....

also the phera/estra 4 9 stack is pretty bad ass
Ya, I got all excited and didn't even compare names. I assumed for a second it really was something new. :( More of the same. This is pretty much the standard Tren-marketed compound (like Finigenix, Tren-X, before it). I guess actual methyl Dienolone is obviously banned now too.

It's probably fine stacked with PheraPlex but I dont even think I would want to run 4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione alone. It's a progestin and would give you some decent strength gains but I don't know about much muscle. Progestins can cause gyno issues with a lot of people. I'd rather just use a 2a-3a-epithio based product like Havoc or Epistane, especially if im cutting.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They were sponsors for a quick minute...not sure why they left though :think:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It's probably fine stacked with PheraPlex but I dont even think I would want to run 4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione alone. It's a progestin and would give you some decent strength gains but I don't know about much muscle. Progestins can cause gyno issues with a lot of people. I'd rather just use a 2a-3a-epithio based product like Havoc or Epistane.
tren is 2 lbs per week as far as muscle gain (personal experience), though if you're still gaining naturally, i've seen 2.5-3lbs per week from the dienedrone loggers. - bslick and grassroots.

safe for up to a 6 week run..... if i were to suggest that, i would pick H-drol to stack it with, as they play on different receptors (class I and II), and they both will build lean muscle while shedding some fat. just my opinion though.

anytime i see two class I or II's together, i think a good portion of the product would be wasted, due to clogged receptors. again, my opinion.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I got all excited and didn't even compare names. I assumed for a second it really was something new. :( More of the same. This is pretty much the standard Tren-marketed compound (like Finigenix, Tren-X, before it). I guess actual methyl Dienolone is obviously banned now too.

It's probably fine stacked with PheraPlex but I dont even think I would want to run 4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione alone. It's a progestin and would give you some decent strength gains but I don't know about much muscle. Progestins can cause gyno issues with a lot of people. I'd rather just use a 2a-3a-epithio based product like Havoc or Epistane, especially if im cutting.
umm...yeah...havoc blows compared to the estra 4 9...its actually a dienalone derivative and should give you some pretty baddass strenght adn size gains....like suncloud said....

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
whats the price like for this product? The Tren?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Since T-Roid has been OOS for a while (We should be getting some in next week, fingers crossed), Darren picked up http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/ultra-mass-stack-90-capsules.html which like you guys have noted, is quite popular.

APS sponsored on AM for about 2-3 months I think before they dropped , you can still see their forum here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-nutrition/ :D
im assuming that ultra mass stack blend is 10 mgs phera and 30 mgs estra 4 9

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
10mg Phera and 40mg estra 4, 9
at that dosage and 90caps for around 40 bucks you cant beat that.there went more of my tax return.i saw a new product aps is coming out with called turinavol.and also the ultra ripped stack.whats the word on these and will nutraplanet carry them?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at that dosage and 90caps for around 40 bucks you cant beat that.there went more of my tax return.i saw a new product aps is coming out with called turinavol.and also the ultra ripped stack.whats the word on these and will nutraplanet carry them?
Funny you should mention it, we were just discussing the new products with APS. I'll update you when we reach a final decision/ETA.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i running a pp/sd bridge soon. i eill add tren from aps for6 wks also would adding tren weaken any other of the compunds? the whole class 1 and 2 stuff?

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
ive got a bottle at the house. thinking of starting the trena before i start my andropen and tren acetate. not sure though.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so yah im going to run
pp 20 30 40 40
sd 10 20 20 30
tre 80 80 80 120 120 120

good?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
huh? it printed out bad....
i ment pp and sd bridge
not all stacked together sorry
more of wk1-4pp 4-7sd
with tren as 1-7wk
i have a friend who just did it and he ended up perfectly fine no sides and yes i am experiednced this si more of my 4th cycle... i was wanting to step it up.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that would be funnnnnny if i stacked them all hahaha together at once!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i ment pp and sd bridge
more of wk1-4pp 4-7sd
with tren as 1-7wk
i have a friend who just did it and he ended up perfectly fine no sides and yes i am experiednced this si more of my 4th cycle... i was wanting to step it up.
just cause no sides were felt doesnt mean that he had no side effects at all. i bet he was pretty shutdown from that cycle. better have a spot on pct.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
spot on pct...... not really

i suggested him to get the works
nolva
clomid
pct assisit
etc
etc

but he will run only nolva and a test booster
and i tolled him the same ur gonna be extremely shut down

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i also noticed powerFUL is pretty good for pct i used it in my last pct stack for sdrol...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i ment pp and sd bridge
more of wk1-4pp 4-7sd
with tren as 1-7wk
ahh....nice...that would be a good run

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw u guys think the tren would interfer? with the sd or pp gains? cuz im really looking forward for the huge pp wet gains

jeffwill82

Awards
hey guys, i'm new to the forum... was thinking about taking one of the APS products, saw this forum and was looking for some advice.

i'm around 180 currently, would like to put on some lean muscle... maybe get up to 190, but still lose some fat in the process. any recommendations on what i could use? i was looking at there ultra ripped stack, but wasn't sure if that would help me put on the pounds or just cut up.

here are the ingredients for the ultra ripped stack:
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 10mg

thanx for any help!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u.r. stack has superdol........ that stacked with tren will give u what u want size and ripped. btw aps is very good company u will enjoy their products as much as i am enjoying their finavol :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, i'm new to the forum... was thinking about taking one of the APS products, saw this forum and was looking for some advice.

i'm around 180 currently, would like to put on some lean muscle... maybe get up to 190, but still lose some fat in the process. any recommendations on what i could use? i was looking at there ultra ripped stack, but wasn't sure if that would help me put on the pounds or just cut up.

thanx for any help!
If you're not sure if this will help you add mass, then you've got A LOT of research to do before starting your cycle. I'm not trying to be a smart ass or flame you. The second ingredient you listed is the most potent "legal" ingredient on the market.

It's great that you are researching before using, so keep the questions coming. There is a lot of information on this site and most guys, including myself, will be more than happy to answer any reasonable questions. Are you familiar with post cycle therapy?

Oh, and for research purposes, 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol is the same this as superdrol and CEL M-Drol (amongst many other clones). 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is the same thing as Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Most of the products that have the word Tren in their name or write up will have this active in them (I believe the original product was Finigenx).

These should help you get started:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

jeffwill82

Awards
thanks for the help. i have been reading a lot but know i have more to learn. i think i will start my own thread and ask a ton of questions instead of continuing to go off of this one... so if you see it, please help out if you can.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could always edit one of your posts here and add the link to your thread once it's created ;)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren is 2 lbs per week as far as muscle gain (personal experience), though if you're still gaining naturally, i've seen 2.5-3lbs per week from the dienedrone loggers. - bslick and grassroots.

safe for up to a 6 week run..... if i were to suggest that, i would pick H-drol to stack it with, as they play on different receptors (class I and II), and they both will build lean muscle while shedding some fat. just my opinion though.

anytime i see two class I or II's together, i think a good portion of the product would be wasted, due to clogged receptors. again, my opinion.
I couldnt agree with you more brother, I am running tren now, started it with epi but I have bad shoulders so I cut the epi out. In a week or so I will add some hemadrol ( maybe pulse the hemadrol ) and see what happens. I want to give a week to give my body a break before right away jumping into another methyl, any suggestions? ive never run the 2 together, but I have both sooooo...hehe.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

thanx for any help!

This is a VERY powerfull stack! I haven't taken this particular product, but stacked the original AX Superdrol with the original Finigenx Magnum, and I got ridiculous gains in both size and strenght!! It was a bit heavy on the sides for me though, as I was taking both at the highest recommended dosage. The pumps were almost debilitating, and my blood pressure got to the point of nose bleeds. But I can't lie, the gains were INSANE!!! Needless to say, I haven't run this stack again since 05. Thinking bout using "tren" with something weaker this time maybe. Also shut down is big time on this.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
......im on phera/tren 45mg/100mg ...... and ya def!!! not for beginners its pretty insane i love it and i just started 2nd wk.