what's the best joint pain reliever?

bullet

Awards
OK guys so i have a friend that came to me asking me for somthing for his joints. He's off cycle right now but still has joint pain. Being that i've never had a joint problem in my life i was wandering what's good for it? i tried doing a search but i didn't get a good answer, so i'd appreciate your help. Thanks guys

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Look into Cissus.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
OK guys so i have a friend that came to me asking me for somthing for his joints. He's off cycle right now but still has joint pain. Being that i've never had a joint problem in my life i was wandering what's good for it? i tried doing a search but i didn't get a good answer, so i'd appreciate your help. Thanks guys
First and foremost.... try chicken sternal collagen Type II. Also add fish oil for lubrication and reduction of inflammation, and add MSM to inhibit pain impulses amongst the neuron fibers. Any other anti-inflammatories will help to minimize the severity (like curcumin, grape seed extract, resveratrol, vitamin C, ect.).

The cartilage of the joints is called hyaline, which is predominantly found in the articular cartilage. Hyaluronic acid and chondrotin sulfate, are vital to it's structure and function. This is important because the capacity of cartilage repair is very limited, and hydration and high proteoglycan content, are essential for lubrication and proper load bearing.

Proteoglycans are a major component of collagen and hyaluronic acid. The chondroitin and hyaluronic polysacharides make up about 95% of the proteoglycan structure. Chicken sternal collagen Type II aquires the bio-identical compounds that are necessary for the homeostasis of this structure.

If it's a severe problem and nothing else works.... another option that will more than likely prove very beneficial, is intra-articular hyaluronic acid injections.

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
First and foremost.... try chicken sternal collagen Type II. Also add fish oil for lubrication and reduction of inflammation, and add MSM to inhibit pain impulses amongst the neuron fibers. Any other anti-inflammatories will help to minimize the severity (like curcumin, grape seed extract, resveratrol, vitamin C, ect.).

The cartilage of the joints is called hyaline, which is predominantly found in the articular cartilage. Hyaluronic acid and chondrotin sulfate, are vital to it's structure and function. This is important because the capacity of cartilage repair is very limited, and hydration and high proteoglycan content, are essential for lubrication and proper load bearing.

Proteoglycans are a major component of collagen and hyaluronic acid. The chondroitin and hyaluronic polysacharides make up about 95% of the proteoglycan structure. Chicken sternal collagen Type II aquires the bio-identical compounds that are necessary for the homeostasis of this structure.

If it's a severe problem and nothing else works.... another option that will more than likely prove very beneficial, is intra-articular hyaluronic acid injections.

How 'bout next time you do a little research. :rofl:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Cissus RX by USP labs. I swear by it. At 38 I had joint pain after a heavy day every time. Then Someone told me about Cissus RX. Dude, That stuff is no joke. I haven't hurt in months and It even helped with this ole' Airbornes knees. Beat That!:good: