Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!

jcratty75

Awards
If its not to late i would love to get in on this.
Im 32yrs old 5'10'' , 195lbs about 13%bf.
and been training on and off for over 10yrs so i know what works for me and what doesnt. This product is what I need to get myself where i wanna be .. get the bf down and keep the lean mass on or even add some!!!!
before and after pics no problem
Thanks for consideration

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK guys testers have been chosen! Send me a PM with your addys and we get it out to you.

STL123
Hurleyboy05
EasyEJL
Hyde12
Warnerve

Sorry to anyone who was not picked , keep trying as im sure we will run more in the future!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys testers have been chosen! Send me a PM with your addys and we get it out to you.

STL123
Hurleyboy05
EasyEJL
Hyde12
Warnerve

Sorry to anyone who was not picked , keep trying as im sure we will run more in the future!

Saweeet!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hurleyboy ur winning all sorts of stuffs here lately arent ya :)

....congratz to all winners

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established

STL123
Hurleyboy05
EasyEJL
Hyde12
Warnerve

Congrats gents.:djparty:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I already bought a bottle and started 3 ED. I can feel this stuff working.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing these logs. I have a bottle I will be logging, but will follow behind your guys about a week.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
22, 6'0, new to this wesite but not bodybuilding. Solid frame with low bf, used to considered myself a hardgainer until I tapped into the nutrition side of bodybuilding, and was actually about to purchase some similar products...

Train heavy 6 days a week, record and weigh every meal...

If you need somebody fanatically neurotic to give your product a try with a unbiased review, let me know

Sh*t and I just sah that you picked your testers. Ah well I tried

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i got mine in the mail today. will start mine on sunday. if there are no objections from LG, i am considering getting another bottle and either doing 3 a day for 60 days or 4 a day for 45.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am 22 years old. I have been training seriously for about 3-4 years. My diet is spot on and have been carb cycling trying to lose my last belly fat for summer, but I would like to hold onto my muscle and gain some if possible. I always love to increase strength so i would fit this bill perfectly!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

STL123
Hurleyboy05
EasyEJL
Hyde12
Warnerve

Thanks for picking me as a tester. I have sent you a PM with my addy. I'm excited to try this product out. I'm glad I checked this thread again. I was going to put an order in on Monday.:cheers:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will throw in a Formadrol and pSARM for PCT for all of the testers. Great point!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will throw in a Formadrol and pSARM for PCT for all of the testers. Great point!
ah cool, that makes my PCT decision up then :) I was still undecided as to what in particular to do

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, a complete stack. Is anyone able to get some blood work done?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got mine in the mail today. will start mine on sunday. if there are no objections from LG, i am considering getting another bottle and either doing 3 a day for 60 days or 4 a day for 45.

Thats definately A ok bro. Thats up to you whichever you want to do! Id start at 3 and ramp up to 4 though. 4 was my sweet spot!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.

If you need more than one bottle, let me know... no problem.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG! Legal Gear rocks! now i wish i never dropped out, maybe i would have got picked....alot of nice goodies to test...damn. me sad now. me happy for the testers tho!!! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing, if you are a very experienced PS/PH user, let me send you some Receptor. MMV2 is a good product, but after SDrol, PPlex and a bunch of other cycles, it isn't going to be as significant without receptor. I just did this for ThunderGod, he has taken a bunch of prosteroid cycles, so I am sending him the receptor.

I dunno about need, but i'd be happy to run it 4/day for 45 days :) not sure if I need receptor, i've only done 1 full cycle before, (but was 8 weeks of 1-t+3 of superdrol). I kinda think the 1-t was garbage, didn't really notice much out of it, which is why I did the superdrol at the end

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Hey 3clipseGT. Did you get my pm with my addy.:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

I was also looking into running this a 4 caps / 45 days, so another bottle would be great. I have done numerous cycles of hdrol and trenadrol in the past. Could I get a bottle of Receptor for my sponsored MMv2 log as well?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have only done a couple ph cycles so I don't think I will need receptor, But i will be more than happy to do more than one bottle. How long does one bottle last at 4 a day?

sbean14

Awards
Used Liquid Masterdrol prior Great experience lots of strength gains. I'm game!!!!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you guys can all get Receptor and a PSARM/Formadrol for PCT. Just get a hold of 3clipseGT and he will get your info to Kasia in shipping...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you guys can all get Receptor and a PSARM/Formadrol for PCT. Just get a hold of 3clipseGT and he will get your info to Kasia in shipping...
Talk about unrivaled generosity!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt yall are getting hooked up! I got it all down btw! :clean:

Speed321

Awards
wow! u guys r taking care of these guys the way all companies should

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
:lol:. I cant complain. Eric is the man and has tought me a ton already! :type:
I'll let Eric know he need to teach you how to spell :toofunny: jk man Eric rocks as does everyone at LG Sciences!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, reps are included...of course.

You know we have always been like this toward people. I make mistakes, but I believe in Karma and also giving is a great thing!

That horrbile excuse for a human being Pat Arnold and the only person I hate in the world Mike McCandless (I don't even hate Pat actually) systematically went out to destroy me and my reputation and our company. Luckily it seems that treating people well and the high road do actually pay off. We may not be as big as some other companies, but we have always treated people well. Pat and Mike were just jealous losers that were afraid of our success. I was reviewing some posts from Pat Arnold in 2004 and I told him he was just jealous and afraid... His reply "You will never be 1/10 our size"

I BOYCOT ERGOPHARM! Let's hope pSERM puts a nail in 6OXO on Anabolic Minds.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, sometimes you really start to wonder if the money is worth it. i'll say for ergopharm at least up till today they haven't cashed in on a name of an old product with a new product that doesn't perform well, and is unrelated. but a new 1-ad is due out..... so I guess we'll see once its ingredients are released.

you said there is a 1-androsterone that can convert to 1-test right? :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible for me to get a formadrol and a dermasize instead? i just picked up two psarms in a BOGO deal. i can give you my credit card number and pay for the difference.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
yeah, sometimes you really start to wonder if the money is worth it. i'll say for ergopharm at least up till today they haven't cashed in on a name of an old product with a new product that doesn't perform well, and is unrelated. but a new 1-ad is due out..... so I guess we'll see once its ingredients are released.

you said there is a 1-androsterone that can convert to 1-test right? :)
I saw that they were releasing a new 1-AD product out. PA won't give out any information on the compound. After reading LegalGear's Androsterone post I have come to the conclusion that it will be 1-Androsterone. I believe that LegalGear is planning to release TD 1-Androsterone as well as other TD's. TD seems like the better way to go IMO.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
im 26
have a comprehensive training and diet plan led by european bodybuilding champion of 2003 aleksandrs maslovskis.
At the moment im working on my strength gains and will be entering a few competitions in latvia over the next 3 months, i also model and do fitness work.
I am currently bulking, im 191 pounds, and bodyfat 8 percent, im trying to get back down too 6 percent, and put on about 10 pounds, i want to buy this product, if its good i shall recommend it to my friends.
From what ive read this product lookis like it will make me more vascular and cut, ideal for my forthcoming photo shoots, so id love to log this.
will do before and after pics, plus im ready to go.
The aggresion will realy help with my bench press im entering under 90 kilo category, so that will be awesome too.
Im eating 250 grams of protein at the moment but will increase on this up to 350, im cutting down on the carbs, but keeping my healthy fats high, megadosing on the omegas.I have a full pct ready for any cycle so no need to supply, i train all the compound exercises like so....

MOND= bench press, and dumbell bench.
WEND=Deadlift, back work
FRID=squats and legs
SATU=arm work

I want to acheive new personal bests over the next few months, so another good reason to use this product, im currently benching 264lb, but looking for about 308, dead lift, 396, so i have to hit 400 plus 420 is my current goal, squat 374, would love to get 390 for reps, so if your product can help me il help you with a detailed log and review. thankyou russian.....