ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what one do you guys like the best?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I think that's like comparing apples to oranges. They are not the same/similar and aren't meant to give the same effects. PowerFull will help with overall mood, sleep, and GH release. Restore is an AI and also a cortisol controller.

Why not try both. Or search.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think that's like comparing apples to oranges. They are not the same/similar and aren't meant to give the same effects. PowerFull will help with overall mood, sleep, and GH release. Restore is an AI and also a cortisol controller.

Why not try both. Or search.
Yeh ditto, you can't compare them. Do a little research and you will see they do totally different things. Stacking the two might provide good results though?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Did you even look to see what each one was...?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Totally different, but if I only had money for one or another I would choose restore.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
money is kinda tight and i cant buy supps like i once did. so restore would be the best?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why those two? Why not the NHA stack, Jungle Warfare, Mass FX, or RPM? Any of those would be better than PowerFull or Restore for size and strength increases.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
These are two different products set out to accomplish two different functions. what are you trying to achieve/are your goals?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
sigh....I think what everyone's trying to say is that they are two different products :p