Whats better as Low Test Base (mood boost)

Shadowunder

Awards
So i am planning to do a dbol cycle (after experience with few PH cycles).

I will do 20mg day for 12weeks ,Low Dose But longer duration is what i Like.

Since dbol provides enough estrogen this is Not a Problem more i want Something that mimics a Low Test Booster( mood boost , No lethargy ,Feeling good)

Whats better for this ,4 Andro in low Dose (from Fusion Supplements the Androtest) or dermacrine?

Thanks for Helping out and no real Test and injectable Gear ist not possible at the Moment since i moved together with my girlfriend .

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd definitely choose the 4diol but not that brand, it's a rip off. I don't usually say anything negative about companies because if I was them I'd try to to profit as much as possible but androtest is a joke it's about 2grams of 4diol per bottle. That's right 2, each cap has 25mg of 4diol/dione. The company will tell you this after several email attempts to beat around the bush.

I'd be fine with 5 to 10 per gram of 4diol but they are charging 50 or more, I mean come on we're not talking about dope, it's a damn ph.

Shadowunder

Awards
What is a Product that contains 4 Andro with a good price /value. I tought Androtest has 125 mg per capsule.

Is there a better priced Brand i only know the Fusion Supplement one and yes it was pricey and it hurt to pay this much in previous cycles so i would be glad to have an better alternative

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you do some digging you will find it much cheaper, I don't share my source, sorry. Even 4 androsterone td is a better option and that is easiest to get. Why not just try the dbol solo if you're scared to pin, add in epiandro for energy/libido if necessary.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is a Product that contains 4 Andro with a good price /value. I tought Androtest has 125 mg per capsule.

Is there a better priced Brand i only know the Fusion Supplement one and yes it was pricey and it hurt to pay this much in previous cycles so i would be glad to have an better alternative

Screenshot_20211114-201255~3.png

Shadowunder

Awards
Yes i find some 4andro from.diefferent Brands ,the only Thing that confuses me is that in the Product its 65mg per capsule and the bottle says 2 per day thats about 130 mg per day , but when i Research the dosage for 4, Andro its 200-400 so then again If i need 4 of this per day its almost exactly the same price as the Fusion Supplement one or am i wrong with the dosage .

Yeah i know epiandro but i dont want another dht derivate in top of dbol ( Hairline and epiandro ist mostly dht based) is 130 mg a good enough dosage for a boost in Well being?

Thanks for preventing me from throwing my Money away for the androtest its really way to pricey.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for Helping out and no real Test and injectable Gear ist not possible at the Moment since i moved together with my girlfriend .
This is gonna be a bigger issue, than your Dbol cycle…

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Androtest is 4-AD, not 4-Andro. But Androtest is low dosed and very pricy as said. I've never seen 4-AD sold anywhere else, than Pred, but Ironpirate said there are other places, so maybe you can find it. I wouldn't add 4-Andro or 4-AD to dbol myself though. The conversion to test is farely low and dbol should provide the things you're looking for.

Andro the Giant is a well dosed 4-Andro product though, if you want to have it. Many of the best TD 4-Andro products are discontinued, but strong supplement shop might still have Alpha Four (it has Androsterone in it though). IML might have a TD 4-Andro aswell.

Dbol isn't a dht derivative, but if you're prone to balding, then any gear can induce shedding. If you are not prone to hair shedding, then Epiandro or Androsterone doesn't usually give people issues.

Last edited:

Shadowunder

Awards
Thanks Mate ,this helped me Out. Yes i think dbol alone ist sufficient ,enough estrogen and enough Androgens to feel good and Not bloat cause i will stay at 20mg Daily .

My Last Question is (this is for all Steroids not onky the dbol i want to do) when i Stop taking the dbol or any Steroid and Start pct it Takes weeks to get to Baseline or a good Level of test again ,is Training hard and Rating in a surplus really the only Thing needed or incan do to keep the muscles i mean you build some big extra gains on a cycle way more than the Body could and have First 0 Test production and in your blood whats the Go to methods or is jt really Just eating ans Training and hoping pct Kicks in fast