What's a good joint support supplement?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I've been searching and trying to find a good joint support supplement. It's mainly in my shoulders where I feel the pain. It seems that Super Cissus RX by USPLabs and Joint Force by E-Pharm seem to be the popular ones. But from personal experience, what do people prefer or recommend?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been searching and trying to find a good joint support supplement. It's mainly in my shoulders where I feel the pain. It seems that Super Cissus RX by USPLabs and Joint Force by E-Pharm seem to be the popular ones. But from personal experience, what do people prefer or recommend?
good ole fashioned fish oil works very well.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I use animal flex & 3 dosages of fish oil.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extremely high-dosed Cissus and Vitamin C or Osteo-Sport. Primatene or Erase also worked well for my joints, but I'm not so sure about other people.

~Rosie~

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I use Ultimate Nutrition's "Glucosamine Chondroitine & MSM". I used to get joint pain in my shoulders, in fact I had it for a long long time. Not so much an injury, just a niggling pain. I guess it was just from strain. But after taking this I haven't had it once.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
bulk cissus from true protein! It is cheap and effective!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal Flex worked wonders for my elbows, and I use it whenever something else tends to creep up on me. Have only had to use it twice in a year till the container was empty - great product.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
SportPharma Joint V and a topical celadrin/glucosamine for the shoulder
hearin/reading great things about celadrin.

def gonna add it to the routine.
it is CHEAP too!:bling:

bringbacon

Awards
Supercissus, hands down best product I've found to date (take it from an old guy LOL)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Instaflex... Look it up good stuff!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked up Animal Flex - it says serving size ONE PACKET

Is this a powder or caps?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport worked wonders for my joints.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Everyone that I've turned on to cissus has said they noticed a huge improvement over whatever joint supp they were using.

Most were just using the standard glucosamine/chondroitin stuff though.

But all in all I like cissus, I buy it in bulk 5 percent capped.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any comprehensive powdered formulas out there? I like Labrada's ElastiJoint but it contains that nasty crap Acesulfame K in it.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've been using microlactin for the past 3 years and it has helped alot with my joints as well as doms. Also I hear cissus is good.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Osteo-Sport, flax and fish oil, and cortisone shots (lol).

montesj88

Awards
Costco brand "kirkland signature" glucosamine HCL(1500mg per serving) with MSM(1500mg per serving) for 19 bucks you get 187 servings. I take two servings a day with a ton of cissus and my joints feel awesome.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Supercissus and fish oil, both are amazing in helping with joint pain

DoppelgangerC

DoppelgangerC

Awards
Ok, so I havent personally tried this but I will throw it out there anyways. A shot or so of apple cider vinager, daily. Yesterday I was talking to a buddy at the gym about having joint pain and a trainer overheard me. He highly recommended this stuff. At the time I thought he was a couple eggs short of the omlet, but I googled it when I got home and sure enough, people use it for sore joints/joint lubrication. Who knows... You can get Braggs apple cider vinager at your local store for cheap, so it may be worth a shot? I think I may give it a go and see what the fuss is about...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IM currently using Kre-Celazine from Lebrada. Of course, fish oil and glucosamine are staple products in this category. I use apple cider vinegar in my diet daily for cutting. Makes canned tuna not so dry and goes good with salads. Braggs is good stuff, not too pricey and i got it at Vitamin Shoppe.

Cant say Ive had much trouble. never a though of complaint or worry.

molllyrouse

Awards
Best joint supplement

There are number of Joint Pain Relief supplement present in the market these days. But all the products are not up to the mark and hence you should be very careful while choosing the supplement. Among the products available in the market FlexoPlex is a popular one.
It is important to make sure that people goes through proper reviews of the product before buying it. FlexoPlex is a product which is made of all natural ingredients and hence does not have any negative effects on the body.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus xt and fish oil..along with other natural antiinflammatories

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
this is my review for Achilles i posted in different site

Antaeus Labs-Achilles

I want to give some love to Antaeus Labs-- I have been using Achilles for over 2 month now, it has done a fine job of keeping my knees elbows and ankle limber... my joints just hurt from years of sports and since I took up BJJ and Judo my joints hurt even more!!! Taking Achilles has help me keep my training at a high level - I hurt my elbow two weeks because I did not tap out from an arm bar- my elbow was hyperextended hurt like hell i thought I be out for a week or so--- i increase the dose from 4 to 6 and the pain in my elbow has eased ( do not get me wrong my elbow still is sore ) but I know without Achilles i could not recover this fast... great product...

I have used Flex before ( love this product) to many dam pills!

Fan !!!!!

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
I use type 2 chicken collagen....I compete at the professional level in armwrestling and have had no wrist or elbow joint pain in 6 months since I started taking it. I encapsulated mine and take 2 800mg pills a day. The stuff blows regular joint support away.