What sort of gains the 2nd time around?

Flexfx

Awards
Most of the posts here are people using compounds for the first time. I am interested in what sort of gains anyone has gotten the second cycle? E.g. Halodrol for 30 days, then a 90 day break with PCT and Halodrol again for 30 days. Where gains equal, less than or much less than the 1st?

Thanks!

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
it seems like most recieve good results on the 2nd run if they recieved good results the first time; however, it seems like most do increase the dosage slightly. ive seen some run SD for 10mg their first time, then the second time will run at 10mg the first week and then 20mg that last two weeks and recieve just as good results as the first time. the longer you take off between cycles, the better results you will get because the receptors will be that much more clean.

Flexfx

Awards
So if you take enough time off (btw what is a good ratio of time on vs time off), you will not need to increase the dosage in order to see similar gains?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on=Time off (I include pct as time on)

4week cycle, 4 week pct, 8 weeks off.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
So if you take enough time off (btw what is a good ratio of time on vs time off), you will not need to increase the dosage in order to see similar gains?
eh, i wouldnt go as to say that...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Time on=Time off (I include pct as time on)

4week cycle, 4 week pct, 8 weeks off.
This is really good advice. ON 4 + PCT for 4 weeks (or more) = time on. Jumping back on right after PCT is not going to really allow you to recover fully. So for a standard 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT you should wait 7-8 weeks before doing another. If you are really supressed from a long and/or high dosage SD cycle 4 weeks of PCT is just enough to get the ball rolling. If you are older this advice is even more important. Recovery may take much longer. You really dont want to be running SD (or even PP) back to back on/off every other 8 weeks though.

Flexfx

Awards
Thanks for the info guys....one more question. Would there be an advantage to using different compounds each time? E.g. Halo-50...PCT...Time Off...Superdrol

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys....one more question. Would there be an advantage to using different compounds each time? E.g. Halo-50...PCT...Time Off...Superdrol
yes there would be, depending on how your body reacted to each compound. ive done e-max/hd/pp/sd all seperately and by themselves. ive finally found the one that works the best for me. PP all the way! if you use the same compound in the following cycle your time off should be greater (at least this is how i feel about it). if its a different compound you use, just do the normal recommended time on/time off rule.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
..whats this talk of "time off"?
heard it once or twice. it's one of those new catch phrases like 'shizzle' and 'whack'.

hey man, you taking time off?
yeah bro, it's bum (the newest one)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i still use 'word' which probably means it's no longer cool.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think only us old White dudes use it....