Igf1 LR3 log sort of…

Whriley67

Awards
I got some product from a reputable source according to a number of forums.
It was lr3 long.
started at 50 mcg (reconstituted with AA)
Can’t say I really noticed any effects while lifting. I hear many say they get ridiculous painful pumps. I didn’t. I got pumped but didn’t feel out of the ordinary each time. Some days better than others.
I got one 1mg bottle whisk allowed for 20 days at 50mcg.

I’ve messed with dosing and hit 100mcg and or 75mcg some days.

what physiologic sides I noticed (could be other things) was a bit of sweating before being actually warmed up. Not every workout either.
At 100 i had some heart palpitations and on occasion at 75mcg.

the first couple weeks insaw nothing really except suddenly a drop of about 2-3 pounds

visually I look a little leaner.
I am not cycling with anything else.

i also tried not dosing on weekends and Wednesday. I make up for the moss by increasing the dose on first “on” day to 100 or to 75mcg.

I have only a few doses left at the most
And seem a bit leaner and even eating at a deficit compared to a bulk I have had workouts where I was noticeably stronger and with more energy, but only after on and off day dosing.

has anyone had similar experiences?

I take creatine prior to lifting with iso 100 whey.

I know this isn’t a bulking product but wish you could “feel” it like test…

or even test a drop to see if the stuff you buy is legit.
Any feedback is appreciated.
if your feedback is negative it’s of no value to anyone.
I’m not looking for praise just feedback of anyone taking lr3 long essentially clean to find out what you noticed, felt etc.

i wish we had more current real world data on this product besides the post I found here from 2018

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Soooo, igf-1 absolutely is a bulking product. It's fantastic at putting on size. You said reputable source, but what source. It falls into the research chemical category, it's ok to name your sources for those. You saying it's reputable but then you're also saying there's no feedback on the product, so I don't know how you can say the igf-1 is reputable with no feedback on it. A company can produce lots of good products and still have crap products too. I'm not saying that's the case with yours. I'm just throwing that out there.

While yes, you should get a amazing pump. There's other factors that are going to come into play with that. The more muscle and the leaner you are the more noticeable the pump will be. The higher your body fat and the less muscle mass you have the weaker or less noticable that pump will be. Also, whether or not you're taking testosterone and steroids alongside it also makes a big difference. Yes igf-1 will do some stuff on its own but just like growth hormone it's going to be greatly exaggerated in the presence of testosterone or anabolic steroids

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And in order to work to it's full potential, you need to consume more carbs. The more, the better. It should work great even at 30mcg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And in order to work to it's full potential, you need to consume more carbs. The more, the better. It should work great even at 30mcg
Have you tried messing with the dosing?

Like instead of taking 30-50 every day maybe do 100 pre workout only 3-4x week with a super high carb intra workout mix?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately.
My training is quite unusual at the moment and my workouts are extremely long and taxing.

I might train shoulders or chest and shoulders, then go boxing for about 45min to a hour and finish off with some quick biceps stuff.

Or deadlift and squat, boxing for 45-60min then do a circuit of weighted dips, pullups and skull krushers.

I take my Carnitine right before the gym, do 10g eaa and 30g carbs from dextrose Intra.

I thought about using that Carnitine to reconstitute some igf-1 lr3, dose 75-100mcg 4x week on those 2 hour training days but increase the intra carbs to 75 or 100g

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried messing with the dosing?

Like instead of taking 30-50 every day maybe do 100 pre workout only 3-4x week with a super high carb intra workout mix?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately.
My training is quite unusual at the moment and my workouts are extremely long and taxing.

I might train shoulders or chest and shoulders, then go boxing for about 45min to a hour and finish off with some quick biceps stuff.

Or deadlift and squat, boxing for 45-60min then do a circuit of weighted dips, pullups and skull krushers.

I take my Carnitine right before the gym, do 10g eaa and 30g carbs from dextrose Intra.

I thought about using that Carnitine to reconstitute some igf-1 lr3, dose 75-100mcg 4x week on those 2 hour training days but increase the intra carbs to 75 or 100g
Well it's doable since it half-life is supposedly 27 hours, but I haven't tried it that way. IMO going over 50 mcg no mater how regularly you take it or not, is a waste

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well it's doable since it half-life is supposedly 27 hours, but I haven't tried it that way. IMO going over 50 mcg no mater how regularly you take it or not, is a waste
I might try it out down the road, 50 4x week and find the ceiling or risk vs reward ratio.

The only reason I said 75 to 100 was because I've always been told when you go over 100mcg a day is where the gut growth starts.

Either way this is something I got to hold off on. I got to lose like 25 lb while maintaining energy and strength to make a weight class and I don't look like I have 25lbs to loose so anything that might build muscle is out the equation right now.

Definitely think it'll make for a good experiment down the road though

Whriley67

Awards
Well ****. I didn’t know that because I’ve been doing less carbs than normal and hoping this would help burn some fat… which it seems to have done visually … so I’m thinking maybe this did work… and didn’t optimize
I’ve struggled to find good info on it and a lot of it seems to be igf or igf long confusion… as in do this with igf and the next piece of info suggests doing the opposite

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well ****. I didn’t know that because I’ve been doing less carbs than normal and hoping this would help burn some fat… which it seems to have done visually … so I’m thinking maybe this did work… and didn’t optimize
I’ve struggled to find good info on it and a lot of it seems to be igf or igf long confusion… as in do this with igf and the next piece of info suggests doing the opposite
According to Milos Sarcev per example, more carbs can help with burning fat. I myself am doing that approach and I'm satisfied

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
According to Milos Sarcev per example, more carbs can help with burning fat. I myself am doing that approach and I'm satisfied
I know I'm late here but this is correct, well you just want to make sure you're using your normal carbs for the day and shifting them around to time them with the igf-1. If you start taking lr3 and add a bunch of extra carbs on top then it's not going to have the same effect because you're just eating too much. So someone who was eating say 300 G of carbs per day, you want to take some of the carbs away from other meals and put them around the training window with the igf-1. At least that's the way it was explained to me.
My buddy just started about 5 days ago. Took some L-Carnitine 600mg/ml and mixed it with the lr3 50mcg pre workout. Took about 100gm of carbs away from other meals can put them pre intra and post workout. Pumps and vascularity we're notable within 2 days. With that being said you can't really attribute that to the lr3 yet because it could be the extra hundred grams of carbs around the workout. But I'm leaning towards the lr3

Whriley67

Awards
I know I'm late here but this is correct, well you just want to make sure you're using your normal carbs for the day and shifting them around to time them with the igf-1. If you start taking lr3 and add a bunch of extra carbs on top then it's not going to have the same effect because you're just eating too much. So someone who was eating say 300 G of carbs per day, you want to take some of the carbs away from other meals and put them around the training window with the igf-1. At least that's the way it was explained to me.
My buddy just started about 5 days ago. Took some L-Carnitine 600mg/ml and mixed it with the lr3 50mcg pre workout. Took about 100gm of carbs away from other meals can put them pre intra and post workout. Pumps and vascularity we're notable within 2 days. With that being said you can't really attribute that to the lr3 yet because it could be the extra hundred grams of carbs around the workout. But I'm leaning towards the lr3
I finished my short run and didn’t move carbs around etc. but I do believe it worked to some extent interns if building muscle tissue. But that effect seems to be noticeable late in the run. After struggling to get the last 2 doses from the vial. (A lot of surface tension in the solution) I hit new prs on a few lifts . Plus 5 and 10 pounds on some dumbbell excercises, increased wide grip pull-up volume and dip reps. Like someone threw a switch. I didn’t adjust diet or add any supps. If anything I was maybe a bit shy on calories and protein those last few workouts.

I can say it also helped keep DOMS more manageable. My first hiit leg workout not on lr3 has destroyed my legs . Since Friday they literally hurt to touch … inhas mild DOMS on it but this is like a whole new level. Maybe because it was my first time hiit legs but the repair/pain ratio is off the charts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
Alchemist11 Anabolics 8
jimpro5150 Supplements 5
SolidusSnake IGF-1/GH 65