Finishing DMZ Extreme and I am going to take Novatest, NDMA and ?
All I took on dmz is protein and Superpump. What can I take that will keep most of my size I gained?
NMDA
Black Skull Labs KickStart
PES Erase
maybe Anabeta too?
It was 6 weeks long. how does that look?
NMDA
Black Skull Labs KickStart
PES Erase
maybe Anabeta too?
It was 6 weeks long. how does that look?
I would go with a stack of what gymrat suggested. HCGenerate, Phytoserms, DAA, and Formastanozol is what I am running in my PCT right now and is a very solid stack with a SERM IMO. I dont like to skimp on anything in PCT, as it is far more important than the cycle itself.
For a more cost effective alternative that will still get you up and going again, go with HCGenerate, DAA, and the SERM. DAA can be bought cheap at our store![]()
Ordered Clomiphene 50mg x 30ml
and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml
so a full vial is 50mg and 20mgs?
Ordered Clomiphene 50mg x 30ml
and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml
so a full vial is 50mg and 20mgs?
Well I feel like I am sensitive to gyno so do you think nolva would be my best bet? My plan is nowDAA NolvaErase 2 weeks in? Anabeta?Natural test booster that has formastaneLiver careLean Xtreme afterCorrect.You won't need both, though. People have their preferences about clomid versus nolva and sometimes use different compounds based on what they had run on cycle. I would save one for your next cycle.Along with your nolva or clomid (SERM), you'll want to at least run a natural testosterone booster to kick things into gear and drive libido back up. HCGenerate is the king when it comes to this. With just those two things you'll have your bases covered at a minimalistic level, but I'd add in DAA because it's cheap and for me personally, it gives me insane libido increases.At that point whether you'll want to run something for cortisol control (Suppress-C or Lean Xtreme, for example) is up to you. I'd think about adding in Erase or Formastanzol near the end of your PCT to keep estrogen in check without absolutely crushing it (remember, estrogen is good, you just want optimal levels).I'd also run something for liver protection during PCT with the SERM being used. It doesn't have to be the all-comprehensive type of support product like N2Guard or Cycle Support that you (hopefully) used on cycle; just some basics to keep an eye on liver support.That should have you taken care of, bro.
Well I feel like I am sensitive to gyno so do you think nolva would be my best bet? My plan is nowDAA NolvaErase 2 weeks in? Anabeta?Natural test booster that has formastaneLiver careLean Xtreme after
Here is my conclusion.
Nolvadex 20/15/10/10 good dose?
DAA
To be decided Test booster.
Liver Care
Week 3 in Erase + Anabeta
what about Aromasin after nolva finishes?