What should Athletix Sports' next product be?

What should the next product be at Athletix Sports?

• Instantized BCAA's

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No BS, to the point, Preworkout

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Fat Burner

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would anyone else like something like this? Add? Take out? Replace?
Ditch the Cordyceps and put in LCLT at 1.5 grams, that pretty much is about as good as it gets. And some B12, like 5-10K % of the daily like the dose in Ultima.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditch the Cordyceps and put in LCLT at 1.5 grams, that pretty much is about as good as it gets. And some B12, like 5-10K % of the daily like the dose in Ultima.
I love the endurance boost I get from cordyceps and I get my LCLT/B12 daily from my multi. Maybe some creatinol-o-phosphate,Icariin,and naringin.:yup:

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
So it is true that Agmatine negates the use of DAA?
I don't think that's what he was saying....but would like some clarification nonetheless.

I came across this:
http://www.scielo.br/pdf/bjmbr/v43n4/7866.pdf

Results
Differentiated RGC-5 cells were pretreated with 100
μM agmatine for 2 h, and then exposed to 1.0 mM H2O2
for 16 h for induction of oxidative stress. After agmatine
pretreatment, the cytotoxicity of H2O2 declined from above
50 to approximately 30% (Figure 1A,B).
Neither yohimbine nor NMDA, at any concentration,
had any significant effect on oxidative stress-induced cell
death (data not shown); 10 nM yohimbine and 100 μM
NMDA were used for further experiments. While yohimbine
almost completely blocked the protective effects of agmatine
pretreatment (Figure 1A), NMDA did not (Figure 1B).
To evaluate the contribution of NMDA receptor signaling,
the protective effect of agmatine was compared to that
of MK-801. MK-801 did not significantly affect the H2O2-
induced cytotoxicity of RGC-5 cells (Figure 1C).
But I don't know what any of that actually SAYS. lol.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They work through similar pathways in some respects so there is so overlap that's all :).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They work through similar pathways in some respects so there is so overlap that's all :).
So if you are using one then the other will not provide anything more as far as results. Thanks..

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if you are using one then the other will not provide anything more as far as results. Thanks..
You will still get some increased effect as there are a lot of places these things work that we know nothing about and there is no research on but they are not completely additive effects. Meaning 1+1 does not equal 2 in this case it may just equal 1.2 or 1.4 or something.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. Good to know. I'm about to log Agamantine and currently taking Adamantium.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how a new GH product would sell these days....haven't used anything that worked since HGH Up by App Nut.

Or perhaps a preworkout that also contained a cortisol blocker of sorts to allow for some leniency with higher caffeine dosages :)

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Given the name and track record, an endurance line would be cool. Have Pre and Post workout formulas.

Pre:
Citrulline Malate 3g
Beta Alanine 3g
LCLT 1.5g
Vinpcoetine or Sulbutiamine 10mg or 350mg
AAKG 2-4g
Taurine 2g
CEE 3g or some other form of creatine. Maybe something similar to Trinitine?
Glutamine 5g
1,3 10-20mg This could be omitted.
Rasberry Ketones 250-500mg Could work synergisticly with LCLT to help lean out.
NAT 400mg

LCLT 1g
Glutamine 5g
CEE 1-2g or CM 5g
L-Leucine or a BCAA blend. A good, cost efficient amount.
ALA 300mg
Protein 15-20g depending on cost
Carbs 15-20g Again depending on cost and serving size. i.e. 2 scoops compared to 7.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given the name and track record, an endurance line would be cool. Have Pre and Post workout formulas.

Pre:
Citrulline Malate 3g
Beta Alanine 3g
LCLT 1.5g
AAKG 2-4g
Taurine 2g
Glutamine 5g
NAT 400mg

LCLT 1g
Glutamine 5g
CEE 1-2g or CM 5g
ALA 300mg
Carbs 15-20g Again depending on cost and serving size. i.e. 2 scoops compared to 7.

I like the idea of Endurance products for Athletes, Adamantium is great for pre-workout and contains LCLT + Titanium as LCLT so wouldn't want more LCLT a day then that. Division 1 will be great to add in as well.

Cordyceps would def make a great addition in a pre-endurance product. Would love to see Athletix come up with a post-workout, there isn't too many good ones out right now.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

Citruline Malate- 5 grams
Beta-Alanine- 4g
MCC-3g
Taurine-2g
Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
CordyCeps
Caffeine- 150mg
Theophylline
Sulbutiamine
Bullseye! I want this

I'm in late into this discussion, but I really like the idea of having cordyceps in products. Really helps with high intensity workouts. 4g BA is crucial - anything less sucks. I had forgotten about taurine, but I think it would definitely have a place. Throw in the B vitamins there, too, and you're set.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I like the idea of Endurance products for Athletes, Adamantium is great for pre-workout and contains LCLT + Titanium as LCLT so wouldn't want more LCLT a day then that. Division 1 will be great to add in as well.

Cordyceps would def make a great addition in a pre-endurance product. Would love to see Athletix come up with a post-workout, there isn't too many good ones out right now.
I personally never saw much of a difference using Cordygen Max or whatever the latest incarnation was called. I just got Adamantium and Rasberry Ketones and I'm waiting on funds to get XFA and for a 'come back' stack if you will. What I listed is similar to what I'll be doing after using mostly bulk powders. Have you guys thought of adding creatine to Adamantium? Could make it more attractive without adding too much cost. Or even AAKG?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bullseye! I want this

I'm in late into this discussion, but I really like the idea of having cordyceps in products. Really helps with high intensity workouts. 4g BA is crucial - anything less sucks. I had forgotten about taurine, but I think it would definitely have a place. Throw in the B vitamins there, too, and you're set.
Cordyceps do work great pre-workout. Glad you liked my idea.

I personally never saw much of a difference using Cordygen Max or whatever the latest incarnation was called. I just got Adamantium and Rasberry Ketones and I'm waiting on funds to get XFA and for a 'come back' stack if you will. What I listed is similar to what I'll be doing after using mostly bulk powders. Have you guys thought of adding creatine to Adamantium? Could make it more attractive without adding too much cost. Or even AAKG?
AAKG doesn't work very good unless it's through an IV. Adamantium works great on it's on but def like your idea on maybe adding something in.

If anyone is interested in logging Adamantium be sure to check out our new promo http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/176518-athletix-sports-who.html

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a straight performance product that can be taken every day consisting around some BCAAs?

With the pink lemonade flavor

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a straight performance product that can be taken every day consisting around some BCAAs?

Agreed, that would be amazing if you could get some BCAA's with the Taste that Adamantium has, that would be sick!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want a daily performance product too. None stim.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
There is never enough pre-workouts out there. If you can honestly make a good one then go for it.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's too bad that the Adamantium already has LCLT. I've been adding LCLT to my (bulk unflavored) BCAA drinks between meals and it totally masks the flavor to the point of almost being good. And believe me, that's at least half of what makes the Adamantium taste so good. Maybe they could still add it in - not everyone wants to take DAA, after all, but everyone likes BCAAs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pre:
Citrulline Malate 3g
Beta Alanine 3g
LCLT 1.5g
AAKG 2-4g
Taurine 2g
Glutamine 5g
NAT 400mg

LCLT 1g
Glutamine 5g
CEE 1-2g or CM 5g
ALA 300mg
I am curious why people still think CEE is worth a darn. MCC, mono or creatine nitrate are really all that I would consider. MCC is great, cheap, give no water bloat and did I mention you only need about 3 grams to be effective as opposed to 5 with mono? Either way, swap out the CEE and those formulas have promise less the AAKG which is a waste.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder why everyone thinks there are better creatines then mono out there? MCC has yet to be proven better since it was not ever compared to mono in the study done on it. I will not spend extra cash unless I know it is infact, better.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder why everyone thinks there are better creatines then mono out there? MCC has yet to be proven better since it was not ever compared to mono in the study done on it. I will not spend extra cash unless I know it is infact, better.
Your choice to do so though I got better results from MCC, Trinitine and Creatine Nitrate than I EVER did from mono and I took less. I don't need a study to tell me what my body will show me in the mirror and the gym. How can you say a creatine that is based off of mono that has an electrolyte on it is not just as good and will help with keeping your electrolyte balance in check. This whole mono is the only creatine argument is old, ignorant and frankly tiring. Believe what you want I just really get sick of the bro logic when comparing mono to anything. You speak of studies, how many have you read and can post about how it is superior? I don't have time for that, I would much rather train, eat, sleep and screw my girlfriend ;). :far2t:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your choice to do so though I got better results from MCC, Trinitine and Creatine Nitrate than I EVER did from mono and I took less. I don't need a study to tell me what my body will show me in the mirror and the gym. How can you say a creatine that is based off of mono that has an electrolyte on it is not just as good and will help with keeping your electrolyte balance in check. This whole mono is the only creatine argument is old, ignorant and frankly tiring. Believe what you want I just really get sick of the bro logic when comparing mono to anything. You speak of studies, how many have you read and can post about how it is superior? I don't have time for that, I would much rather train, eat, sleep and screw my girlfriend ;). :far2t:
great post!!!

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I am curious why people still think CEE is worth a darn. MCC, mono or creatine nitrate are really all that I would consider. MCC is great, cheap, give no water bloat and did I mention you only need about 3 grams to be effective as opposed to 5 with mono? Either way, swap out the CEE and those formulas have promise less the AAKG which is a waste.
I went from using CEE to Green Magnitude by Controlled Labs and LOST strength. CEE and Mono are the only creatines that make a difference with me. I wish MCC worked for me because as you said it's cheap, but it doesn't. AAKG increases bloodflow enough to help with endurance but not enough to give you an annoying 'pump'. That's why I said the formula would be geared toward athletes and not bodybuilders.

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
I would like to see something like..
5g Creatine Mono (no other forms)
3g Beta Alanine
6g Citrulline malate
Waxy Maize (however much is economically relevant from company standing)

Very simple but I like this stack. Doesnt over do it and can be marketed fairly cheap i believe.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see something like..
5g Creatine Mono (no other forms)
3g Beta Alanine
6g Citrulline malate
Waxy Maize (however much is economically relevant from company standing)

Very simple but I like this stack. Doesnt over do it and can be marketed fairly cheap i believe.

Thanks for your input!

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Thanks for your input!
You are welcome. I did not include a stim becuase I believe some people like to alter there dosages according to many factors; such as time of day, schedule, current energy level.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see some kind of deal where for a few bucks we can get a tub of the product with out an ingredient we ioght not whant for whatever reason.

This coud make for a real please everybody product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are welcome. I did not include a stim becuase I believe some people like to alter there dosages according to many factors; such as time of day, schedule, current energy level.
A basic formula could be interesting, some gplc would be nice, just too bad it brings up the price. Non stim could be good, but would still like to see sulbutiamine for some natural energy. Non-Stim is nice because it's cheap to buy caffeine if anyone really wants to add some stim in.

I would like to see some kind of deal where for a few bucks we can get a tub of the product with out an ingredient we ioght not whant for whatever reason.

This coud make for a real please everybody product.
Sounds kinda like a custom pre-workout, don't think that would be a possibility.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A basic formula could be interesting, some gplc would be nice, just too bad it brings up the price. Non stim could be good, but would still like to see sulbutiamine for some natural energy. Non-Stim is nice because it's cheap to buy caffeine if anyone really wants to add some stim in.

Sounds kinda like a custom pre-workout, don't think that would be a possibility.
The formula listed that we have talked about a bunch, with sulb as the natural stim in it would be great. I suggest that Athletix makes a CHEAP stim pill that is of the following make up, sell it for under $15 to compliment the pre-workout IF you need a boost that day.
  • Caffeine - 100 mgs
  • Synephrine - 30 mgs
  • OR Theobromine - 150 mgs
Don't get fancy with it, make a no frills stim that you can take 2 of for a big boost, 1 to get you going on a normal day and not fry your CNS.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+ Theophylline and it's a great idea :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets hear some more ideas!

Seems like a lot of people want to see a pre-workout, let us know what you want in your dream pre-workout supplement!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta Alanine (4000 mg)
L-Citruline DL-Malate
Arginine AKG
Icariin
Di-creatine Malate
Creatine Nitrate
L-Taurine
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Agmatine Sulfate
Glucoronolactone
Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester)
200mg Caffeine anhydrous
Theoephylline
1,3 dimethylamylamine
DAA?

:)
That would be the perfect preworkout!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily a pre-workout....

...but I'd love a "pump" product that last ALL day, or at least 12+ hrs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Beta Alanine (4000 mg)
L-Citruline DL-Malate
Arginine AKG
Icariin
Di-creatine Malate
Creatine Nitrate
L-Taurine
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Agmatine Sulfate
Glucoronolactone
200mg Caffeine anhydrous
Theoephylline
1,3 dimethylamylamine
DAA?

:)
That would be the perfect preworkout!
lol-very nice!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta Alanine (4000 mg)
GPLC
L-Citruline DL-Malate
Icariin
Di-Creatine Malate
L-Taurine
Glucoronolactone
150mg Caffeine anhydrous
Theoephylline
Fixed lol

Now it looks really good ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily a pre-workout....

...but I'd love a "pump" product that last ALL day, or at least 12+ hrs.
I really like the pump product idea as well, maybe something that can be taken 2-3 times a day for a non-stop all day vascularity/pump.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
preworkout with BCAA

Low stim focus/energy

Methyl-b12 5mg
Sulbutiamine 500mg
Glucuronolactone 500mg
Picamillion 150 mg
Huperazine-a 50mcg
Caffeine 150mg
DL-Phenylalanine 500mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl 1500mg

ATP/pump
Beta Alanine 2g
Creapure® 5G
Creatinol-o-phosphate 1.5G
Arginine Nitrate 1G
Citrulline 2g
Astragin® 50mg

Bcaas 4:1:1
Leucine 2g
Leucine nitrate 2g
isolecuine 500mg
isolecuine nitrate 500mg
Valine 500mg
Valine nitrate 500mg

Astragin looks like a more effective bioperine IMO

AstraGin™ is a proprietary formulation consisting of ginsenosides extracted from Panax notoginseng and alcohol fraction from Astragalus membranaceous. AstraGin™ has been demonstrated in vitro, in vivo, and in human to significantly promote and improve absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins. AstraGin™ increases the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins through the regulation and paralleled alteration on both the protein and mRNA expression levels of the Na+/glucose cotransporter 1 (SGLT1) gene.

Applications

1. For enhanced absorption of amino acids
2. For enhanced absorption of glucose (sports and exercise application)
3. For enhanced absorption of vitamins
4. For enhanced absorption of other nutrients

Constituents

Ginsenosides from Panax notoginseng and alcohol fraction from Astragalus membranaceous.

In Vitro Study

In an in vitro study, AstraGin™ was shown to significantly increase the absorption of amino acids, glucose, and vitamins when compared to a control group. The in vitro study on AstraGin™ is similar to the in vitro study published in J. Agric. Food Chem., Vol. 55, No. 5, 2007 by T.C. Chang, etc. that was sponsored and funded by NuLiv Science. The AstraGin™ in vitro study will be available for review after its patent application is finalized.

In Vivo Study

In an in vivo study, AstraGin™ demonstrated to significantly decrease the glucose level and improve the plasma insulin concentration in the AstraGin™ treated animals for 1-month as measured by oral glucose tolerance test.

Human Study

In a human study, AstraGin™ demonstrated to significantly enhance the post-exercise glycogen storage in a 24 hr period in the treated subjects when compared to the control group as measured by muscle biopsy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4g of Nitrates seems a bit high and would def would go with 3-4g of beta-alanine, but besides that I really like your formula, looks like a killer pre-workout, just no way you could put that all together for a good price.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Focus/energy 2.55G

Sulbutiamine 500mg
Caffeine 150mg
B-PEA 250mg
Hordenine 50mg
Picamillion 100mg

ATP/Pump 7.9 G

Creapure® 4G
Creatine Nitrate 1G
Creatinol-o-phosphate 1.5G or 3 G beta alanine
Arginine Nitrate 1G
Norvaline 400 mg

BCAA 4:1:1 6G
Lecuine 4G
ISoleucine 1g
Valine 1g

after adding flavoring system and anti caking agents only looking at around 20G per serving and i think the changes i made from my first formula would lower the cost and your getting a BCAA plus preWO

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus/energy 2.55G

Sulbutiamine 500mg
Caffeine 150mg
B-PEA 250mg
Hordenine 50mg
Picamillion 100mg

ATP/Pump 7.9 G

Creapure® 4G
Creatine Nitrate 1G
Creatinol-o-phosphate 1.5G or 3 G beta alanine
Arginine Nitrate 1G
Norvaline 400 mg

BCAA 4:1:1 6G
Lecuine 4G
ISoleucine 1g
Valine 1g

after adding flavoring system and anti caking agents only looking at around 20G per serving and i think the changes i made from my first formula would lower the cost and your getting a BCAA plus preWO
Does look pretty good, I believe we are coming out with something that contains BCAA's.....hmmmm

So looks like everyone votes for a pre-workout lol, at least 70%ish

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of off the path here but an Anti-Oxidant supplement would be cool. Not very exciting but very useful.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill take a good bcaa sup that i can use all day long and around workouts...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of off the path here but an Anti-Oxidant supplement would be cool. Not very exciting but very useful.
I'd also like to see something like that, maybe mixed with vitamins.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the new Athletix Sports Fat Burner main ingredient in today, I will start up tomorrow, I will be beta testing it, I'll tell everyone if it's worthy or not, I'm looking forward to this as I put on fat pretty easy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on