What samples have you recevied?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought it would be an interesting thread to track the samples that everyone here has received on their orders. Certain orders receive more than others, but I have to say I was quite pleased with my order that arrived today. I received 6 2-serving samples of flashover. :)

What has everyone here received?

SardonicMedic

SardonicMedic

Awards
Never, srs

Back in the day bulk nutrition when mike still ran it, free samples were epic

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever request them?

CobbledPath

Awards
I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of supps and have even asked for samples and have never ever received any.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once in a while I'll get one or two. Sometimes I get 5-6 samples. A lot of the time I don't receive any though. The thing is, I don't order from Nutraplanet for free samples. I order from them for the great customer service I receive. So if I get samples, then that is great. If not, oh well, free samples are something extra we should be grateful for, not something that should be expected.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only samples i've gotten were controlled labs....so i passed them along

the best "sample" i guess that i received for free was a white ninja monkey t-shirt

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to get free t-shirts from NP all the time. Usually get a sample or two, im happy with that!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gotten a shirt, and some protein powders. That's all sadly...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't recieved any on my last couple of orders, but to be fair I haven't really been asking for any either.

CobbledPath

Awards
Once in a while I'll get one or two. Sometimes I get 5-6 samples. A lot of the time I don't receive any though. The thing is, I don't order from Nutraplanet for free samples. I order from them for the great customer service I receive. So if I get samples, then that is great. If not, oh well, free samples are something extra we should be grateful for, not something that should be expected.
Mate you make a good point, but lately NP isn't always the cheapest site and for us in Australia if we don't specify they ship via USPS it's goes via DHL, there's no longer a choice which is a bit frustrating. I guess what I'm getting at is NP is a good store, but there are plenty of other good stores with similar pricing, service and they give samples. Samples are the ideal way to assist someone in making their next purchase.

CobbledPath

Awards
Just to clarify I'm not hating on NP, I just reckon if they passed on the odd sample it would make a good experience into a great one!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last thing I got was a NP shaker cup

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
used to get more back in 2005-2007 it seemed, could be wrong though. I still ask for them in the comments and get like a sample or two. sometimes I get nothing . no worries-Nutra has treated me good

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gotta request them to get them.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always throw silly comments in the box when asking fr samples. Most of the time, I get samples. Sometimes 1-2, sometimes enough to spread out, take pictures & send to friends & family!! Its my way of "pimpin" Nutra too, so we both win!! :)

Meister

Meister

Awards
I've never received a free sample from NP, but have received some awesome ones from other companies. I've never asked for free samples from NP or other companies. I feel that if a company is willing to give out free samples, they are deserving of my dollar! (If the samples work for me)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I try to remember to request samples. Sometimes I get a few and sometimes I don't. One time I got like 10 samples which was really cool. I don't expect them every time, but it sure is nice when there is a nice surprise with my order. Thanks NP.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Always request samples,.. usually get packets of protein powder or NO products. Always grateful!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I guess I should think about asking next time, but I still think if they want to give them out...they should just do it. Show some love without having to ask for it!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i usually get hooked up big time when i speak with a certain rep there

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should def ask for samples if u order within the next 5 days....;-)