What kind of products would you like to see from APP NUT in 2011?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, really - be aware though that this is just my opinion from personal experience with the products, and others may think differently.

~Rosie~

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Yes, really - be aware though that this is just my opinion from personal experience with the products, and others may think differently.

~Rosie~
Alright, I can deal with that. I have not tried Free Test so I cannot comment on it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Ha it's actually not. Folks have the protein issue all wrong- soy isolate protein is fantastic for muscle building. Not only is it comparable to whey, but it's loaded with antioxidants that help with workout recovery. I always chuckle to myself when people (incorrectly) complain about estrogen building properties of soy and then run out and eat US beef- which is *LOADED* with synthetic estrogen.

On the subject of products I'd like to see: a faster version of Free Test. Test builders always take a bit to kick in, but this one takes even longer than usual. The problem with it is you end up spending almost your entire first bottle just trying to get the initial effect up. It's not until the 2nd bottle that you're actually getting to enjoy the effects of the product.

Also a stronger non-stimulant fat burner would be fantastic. HGHUp is great, but I wouldn't mind something else I could stack with it to help out.
Interesting, thanks for the detailed response :)

As far as non-stim fat burner goes, does Lipotrophin PM fit what you are looking for? Granted it is taken at night time, but IMO this is only an advantage - its non stim and will help promote better sleep
http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-lipotrophin-pm.php

Pertaining to Free Test - I still haven't gotten to a point where I really want to experiment with test boosters yet, so I haven't personally used free test - although I haven't heard too much of this before, so it is nice to see some new feedback :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to suggest L-PM as well.

i havent seen much of any feedback on Free Test, and i want to. even if it means me taking it and logging everything. as far as test boosters and how fast/slow they kick in, you have to take into account that it is NOT a steroid. you arent going to see 5 pounds in the first week. anything natural takes a bit to kick in. that is why i suggest taking two bottles of HGHup instead of one. all test boosters i have taken (which have been many) seem to take 3/4 of the bottle to notice any results. its not just Free Test. and i see Test boosters work best when stacked with another product.

KDLMaj

Awards
I happen to love Lipo-PM (Though mostly for the sleep benefits). The problem is, it takes a long while before any weight loss benefits show up. And honestly, I've always been underwhelmed with its weight loss potential. It's real power lies in the effects l-dopa has on sleep- I HIGHLY recommend it for people who don't sleep well.
(I have used just about every single AppNu product- HGHUp, Lipo-PM, IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Neovar, The One, 2nd Gear, FreeTest, etc. They're all amazing, but I know AppNu is one of those companies you can always hold to a higher standard because they'll meet your challenge..and then surprise you even on top of that)

KDLMaj

Awards
i was going to suggest L-PM as well.

i havent seen much of any feedback on Free Test, and i want to. even if it means me taking it and logging everything. as far as test boosters and how fast/slow they kick in, you have to take into account that it is NOT a steroid. you arent going to see 5 pounds in the first week. anything natural takes a bit to kick in. that is why i suggest taking two bottles of HGHup instead of one. all test boosters i have taken (which have been many) seem to take 3/4 of the bottle to notice any results. its not just Free Test. and i see Test boosters work best when stacked with another product.
7-10 days is the standard for benefits to begin for most Test Boosters I've seen. Free Test's own materials show nothing really noticeable for 3 weeks or so. I would love to see them top that. Because it really is an amazing product once it gets going!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I happen to love Lipo-PM (Though mostly for the sleep benefits). The problem is, it takes a long while before any weight loss benefits show up. And honestly, I've always been underwhelmed with its weight loss potential. It's real power lies in the effects l-dopa has on sleep- I HIGHLY recommend it for people who don't sleep well.
(I have used just about every single AppNu product- HGHUp, Lipo-PM, IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Neovar, The One, 2nd Gear, FreeTest, etc. They're all amazing, but I know AppNu is one of those companies you can always hold to a higher standard because they'll meet your challenge..and then surprise you even on top of that)
I know I say this all the time, but the education level on these forums never ceases to amaze me :D (in a good way of course)

I agree, its definitely not a huge fat burning kick in the butt which is why its best paired with the L-AM - but you already know this lol - Hopefully in the future we can provide something closer to what you are looking for :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent seen much of any feedback on Free Test, and i want to. even if it means me taking it and logging everything...
I recommend using it yourself...As well as taking a look through the logs and feedback on it:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/153816-links-applied-nutriceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html

Lipotrophin-PM is my second favourite product from Applied Nutriceuticals. However, I have never used it for fat loss, but for the sleep benefits.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken it before, I just never see logs on it so I was thinking about taking it again and logging it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken it before, I just never see logs on it so I was thinking about taking it again and logging it
Well, the logs are out there and I have seen quite a few pop up here and there over the last year, so take a look around.