ProSynthesis is finally HERE!!! Kind of...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. OK, I received both ProSynthesis products last night and was just about to have my IT guy add them to the website, but then...

I noticed that the products had the WRONG LABELS!!!!

The words "pissed off" would be a major understatement in describing my initial reaction! Unfortunately, the label company printed the wrong labels. They printed a rough draft, rather than the final draft. They then shipped the labels to my manufacturer, who put them on the products without knowing any better. What makes it suck even worse is that the labels are almost perfect, aside from a couple important errors. The errors are...

The Label Doesn’t Display the Proper Serving Size

ProSynthesis-17:
The label reads as “2 ½ scoops”, but it should read as “3 level scoops”.

ProSynthesis-BUILD: The label reads as “2 2/3rd scoops”, but it should read as “3 rounded scoops”.

One of the Ingredients Isn’t Listed on the BUILD Label

ProSynthesis-BUILD:
The label doesn’t list AstraGin as an ingredient, even though it is in the bottle.

In short, the product was properly made...and the proper size scoop is in the bottle, but the label is wrong. If someone were to consume "3 level scoops" of the ProSynthesis-17 and "3 rounded scoops" of the ProSynthesis-BUILD, the serving size would be correct.

With that said, it's up to you guys whether or not I make these products available for sale now...or wait for the new labels to arrive (new labels will take 2-3 weeks). If someone is willing to accept the label errors as they are, I can sell the products, but I would have to put a disclaimer on the website. Doing that makes me feel a little uncomfortable because it looks unprofessional, but every day I have a dozen people telling me they want the products now!

So, it's up to you guys. If you guys want the products now, let me know. If not, I'll wait. It's your call.

* My sincere apologies for this problem. Getting these products made has been an absolute nightmare. This is exactly why I didn't want to take any pre-orders. :)

Last edited:

THEstudent

Awards
@Mike Arnold my opinion is go ahead and do the disclaimer. I think even with the minor labeling issue you provide so much support and information on this board and others, along with your reputation of putting out effective, quality products that pretty much everyone would be okay with you selling this first batch as is.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Option 3? I've seen some companies when something was incorrect put a sticker on that covers over/fixes the mistake. Eg, only size was wrong place a sticker over serving size/direction on scoops.

Sort of an in between in terms of cost/speed? Not sure how many tubs you made though, because it'd be some manual work...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We here trust you with or without a label. But I see the business side, you are posting a disclaimer so that is very professional.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I responded to the other thread but wanted to include here.

I would purchase now! I also use a scale so I don’t usually pay much attention to the scoop.

I do think I quick printed paper with the updated label (like mentioned) would be a good happy medium that also eliminates any confusion. That would help save you time and energy responding to emails or messages and any possible drama.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I responded to the other thread but wanted to include here.

I would purchase now! I also use a scale so I don’t usually pay much attention to the scoop.

I do think I quick printed paper with the updated label (like mentioned) would be a good happy medium that also eliminates any confusion. That would help save you time and energy responding to emails or messages and any possible drama.
Don't use a scale...because the serving size only represents the weight of the actives. There are flavoring agents and other things in the product that contributes to its overall weight. If you measure it out according only to the actives, you'll short yourself. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

1.) I've decided to make the product available. It will be available for purchase in about 30 minutes.

2.) Even though the actual product label is incorrect, the website graphics do show the proper label. So, if you want to see the proper label, just refer to the website.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mike,

I am about to order two tubs (one of each). I was curious can I leave one in my car (Florida) so I can take it on my way to gym from work? Or will the heat degrade the ingredients too much? Do you think the ingredients are stable enough in higher temps?

@Mike Arnold

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
@Hyde figure you might be a good one to ask here, i just started a pretty hefty cycle. Was thinking the extra ingredients in the build while on cycle might not be worth it over the regular ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde figure you might be a good one to ask here, i just started a pretty hefty cycle. Was thinking the extra ingredients in the build while on cycle might not be worth it over the regular ?
Not from a financial perspective, certainly not - nothing natural is going to outweigh just pounding more androgens. I would take an extra half a cc of testosterone/wk over injectable L-Carnitine for pure results, for example.

BUT, rhetorically speaking, how much gear do you want to run? You can only lean so hard on that lever before sides or health concerns develop. Does it make more sense to just use a bit more gas, or try to add this to hit some different pathways for a more complete approach? What if you could take more drugs AND use Build?

So there can be application, purely based on needs/finances/tolerances.

I’m going to order one of each so I can see how they compare. I’ll probably use the BUILD first, as I’m still trying to gain more weight, then use 17 after that runs out closest to the contest when I’m already basically at the leverages I’ll compete at. That last month is lowest volume, drugs are highest, and it’s about hitting big weights and the final technical practice sessions.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike,

I am about to order two tubs (one of each). I was curious can I leave one in my car (Florida) so I can take it on my way to gym from work? Or will the heat degrade the ingredients too much? Do you think the ingredients are stable enough in higher temps?

@Mike Arnold
That's fine, but I wouldn't store it in your car. Letting a serving sit in your car for a few hours is fine, but not weeks.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there a point of diminishing returns on mediator PA? Meaning, if I am already using SNS Phosphaditici XT, would it be pointless and a waste to use Build over regular?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there a point of diminishing returns on mediator PA? Meaning, if I am already using SNS Phosphaditici XT, would it be pointless and a waste to use Build over regular?
I'm in the same position. To answer your question, I don't think so. So what I plan on doing is taking Build pre-workout and SNS post workout.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The whole reason I just bought 2 tubs of Build is to save money by not having to buy a standalone PA supplement.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If Build is fully dosed I don't see why you'd need to add more. If anything use some PA on off days and just use Build before training.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If Build is fully dosed I don't see why you'd need to add more. If anything use some PA on off days and just use Build before training.
That’s the way I plan to do it. I have done high dosed PA in the past and really liked the pump and muscle fullness.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product is a really great value, and I hope people are able to realize such when they see the price tag.

1. With the AM discount this comes to 2.98/day WITH SHIPPING! I have guys that spend 4-8 A DAY on a certain classic mr o's preworkout RTD's for EVERY WORKOUT! I can guarantee that anyone training properly will grow more from this vs any RTD pre-workout.

2. Even if I price out the ingredients and cobble together something close to this it costs more, and this is at my WHOLESALE prices as I have mentioned we run a brick and mortar.

This stuff is a STEAL for the price based on the current market of products available as competition(to be clear there is no 1:1 competitor to this you would have to purchase at least 4+ products to attempt to come anywhere close to this.)

Well done Mike.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
perhaps I missed it Mike @Mike Arnold, do we have at least a guesstimate of the calorie load of a serving of each?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product is a really great value, and I hope people are able to realize such when they see the price tag.

1. With the AM discount this comes to 2.98/day WITH SHIPPING! I have guys that spend 4-8 A DAY on a certain classic mr o's preworkout RTD's for EVERY WORKOUT! I can guarantee that anyone training properly will grow more from this vs any RTD pre-workout.

2. Even if I price out the ingredients and cobble together something close to this it costs more, and this is at my WHOLESALE prices as I have mentioned we run a brick and mortar.

This stuff is a STEAL for the price based on the current market of products available as competition(to be clear there is no 1:1 competitor to this you would have to purchase at least 4+ products to attempt to come anywhere close to this.)

Well done Mike.
Thanks. To be honest, I was a little worried the BUILD might not be popular for that very reason; that people would just look at the price and not realize what they were getting. I figured the people here would realize this, though. This is the most educated supplement board on the Net.

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. To be honest, I was a little worried the BUILD might not be popular for that very reason; that people would just look at the price and not realize what they were getting. I figured the people here would realize this, though. This is the most educated supplement board on the Net.

Clearly a man who has never heard of the mythical REDDIT! lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which r/ people use to discuss this kind of post there on reddit? everywhere I stumble I only see noob info and **** discussion besides r/steroids
I was being VERY sarcastic! I would never say everyone and everything over their is useless, after all they have a hell of a selection of NSFW, but for PED's, supps and such things, strong pass.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was being VERY sarcastic! I would never say everyone and everything over their is useless, after all they have a hell of a selection of NSFW, but for PED's, supps and such things, strong pass.
🤣

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not even sure what Reddit is let alone been there ????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Imagine the peak level of low information trolls from the peak of the message forum era combined with the worst of the modern social media era and you have the bastard love child of both known as reddit.
That makes it perfectly clear now!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imagine the peak level of low information trolls from the peak of the message forum era combined with the worst of the modern social media era and you have the bastard love child of both known as reddit.
Good description. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MA Labs 2
Product Reviews 2
MA Labs 12
MA Labs 9
Supplements 25