ProSynthesis is finally here!!! Kind of...

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. OK, I received both ProSynthesis products last night and was just about to have my IT guy add them to the website, but then...

I noticed that the products had the WRONG LABELS!!!!

The words "pissed off" would be a major understatement in describing my initial reaction! Unfortunately, the label company printed the wrong labels. They printed a rough draft, rather than the final draft. They then shipped the labels to my manufacturer, who put them on the products without knowing any better. What makes it suck even worse is that the labels are almost perfect, aside from a couple important errors. The errors are...

The Label Doesn’t Display the Proper Serving Size

ProSynthesis-17:
The label reads as “2 ½ scoops”, but it should read as “3 level scoops”.

ProSynthesis-BUILD: The label reads as “2 2/3rd scoops”, but it should read as “3 rounded scoops”.

One of the Ingredients Isn’t Listed on the BUILD Label

ProSynthesis-BUILD:
The label doesn’t list AstraGin as an ingredient, even though it is in the bottle.

In short, the product was properly made...and the proper size scoop is in the bottle, but the label is wrong. If someone were to consume "3 level scoops" of the ProSynthesis-17 and "3 rounded scoops" of the ProSynthesis-BUILD, the serving size would be correct.

With that said, it's up to you guys whether or not I make these products available for sale now...or wait for the new labels to arrive (new labels will take 2-3 weeks). If someone is willing to accept the label errors as they are, I can sell the products, but I would have to put a disclaimer on the website. Doing that makes me feel a little uncomfortable because it looks unprofessional, but every day I have a dozen people telling me they want the products now!

So, it's up to you guys. If you guys want the products now, let me know. If not, I'll wait. It's your call.

* My sincere apologies for this problem. Getting these products made has been an absolute nightmare. This is exactly why I didn't want to take any pre-orders. :)

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MetalFingaz

MetalFingaz

Awards
Sweet! Been patiently waiting for this one!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done !!

Order details
ProductTotal
ProSynthesis-BUILD × 2$179.98
Veda-Gest × 1$28.99
Subtotal:$208.97
Discount:-$20.90
Shipping:$8.49 via Flat rate
Payment method:E-Check (Green Money E-check provider)
Total:$196.56

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must be the Craziest Guy on this board, I can't workout, but I'm still buying supplements ????

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The build version has a less stronger after taste than the original.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MA Labs 2
Product Reviews 2
Supplements 43
MA Labs 9
Supplements 25