What Kind of Jeans?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand of jeans do you get? The way I am built it is hard as hell to find jeans that are comfortable. My legs are usually too thick. My squat ass is always too big which leaves not enough room in the front. That is EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Lets hear some good brands that accommodate for guys with legs that arent twigs.

Edit: Give an idea of price if you dont mind.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Lucky Brand or True Religion are my picks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lee's Carpenter pants have always served me well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky 181's. You'll have to spend some good money for nice jeans, but it's well worth it. I also like to wear linen pants a lot. They always fit pretty well from Tommy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky 181's. You'll have to spend some good money for nice jeans, but it's well worth it. I also like to wear linen pants a lot. They always fit pretty well from Tommy.
Well I dont need nice jeans really. Just something that gives enough crotch room. I dont want it ending up looking like mangled meat.

Silent muscle

Silent muscle

Awards
Only jeans and jean shorts I can wear is south pole basically a loose fitting not tight lots of room in legs crotch and they are high quality normally these clothes can be pretty pricey but I find them on sale allot at like the mall or other stores in my city.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got an old pair of AE jeans from back in college that are nearly falling apart, but that are my favorite. It depends on the cut, too, though. I usually do fine with variations of Levis. And at work, I wear really thin slacks and they fit fantastic (Claiborne, I believe, is my favorite).

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
AG , others is they fit and aren't made in china

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Only jeans and jean shorts I can wear is south pole basically a loose fitting not tight lots of room in legs crotch and they are high quality normally these clothes can be pretty pricey but I find them on sale allot at like the mall or other stores in my city.
Anyone that acknowledges wearing jorts probably isn't someone you should look to for fashion advice. Just sayin.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone that acknowledges wearing jorts probably isn't someone you should look to for fashion advice. Just sayin.
Unless they're so short the pockets hang out the bottom and they're frayed.

Oh, how I miss my little league baseball coach...lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously going to neg someone and say "bashing" because someone made a jorts joke? You must hate popular comedy, too.

Next time pick your battles wisely.

sofargone561

Awards
for cheap jeans i rock levi's but i dont really wear jeans i live in the south hot as **** even when its cold out so i usually wear dickies

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to get the morning off to a good start:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Dickies (I know..not jeans), Billabong, Volcom, RVCA, Lucky, Lee

The fit really depends on the cut of the jean. Then some companies naturally cut their jeans thinner than most (Volcom and RVCA being two that I know).

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Dickies (I know..not jeans), Billabong, Volcom, RVCA, Lucky, Lee

The fit really depends on the cut of the jean. Then some companies naturally cut their jeans thinner than most (Volcom and RVCA being two that I know).
Have a pair of volcoms and billabongs, definitely fit well.

And agreed it's all about the company and cut.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want some that arent going to have my balls in a bunch.

Silent muscle

Silent muscle

Awards
Seriously going to neg someone and say "bashing" because someone made a jorts joke? You must hate popular comedy, too.

Next time pick your battles wisely.
yes epic battle giving advice on clothes and you wanna butt your popular comedy ass in on my post **** off midwest bitch

Silent muscle

Silent muscle

Awards
anyone that is 6'1 and only 192 probably isnt someone you should look for to for bodybuilding advice just sayin. bean pole pathetic.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Wrangler jeans. They usually feel the most comfortable on me.
Now if they could just get rid of Brett Favre on the commercials....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Aww, only 16 posts and 1 is about me? I have an admirer!

The nickname is pretty weak, though. I've heard way better.

I'd advise joining this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/182400-never-listen-milas.html

I promise, they'll all love jorts (and your cute little fiery attitude! :kiss: )!
I am glad he put me in my place about my physique though, it was a real wake up call! At 194 lbs lean w/a 275 lb bench without ever having run a cycle, I should properly be ashamed of myself. Hell, today as I was using 80 lb dumbbells for reps on shoulder press I was actually crying a bit over how pathetic it was.

P.S. -- Jorts rule!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
At our buckle store they sell BKE jeans, there prob around 60-80 and really nice and not think, could prob squat in them, that's how comfy they are!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't agree with anything right now.....

Eberly

Banned
Awards
What brand of jeans do you get? The way I am built it is hard as hell to find jeans that are comfortable. My legs are usually too thick. My squat ass is always too big which leaves not enough room in the front. That is EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Lets hear some good brands that accommodate for guys with legs that arent twigs.

Edit: Give an idea of price if you dont mind.
Actually its vary to person to person.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I just buy jeans a size or so bigger, because of my legs and glutes. Just get yourself a belt. I can't afford no $100 jeans.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the same problem where they get too tight on my thighs before my waist. I have found a few kinds of Arizona jeans from JCPenny's to work but you have to look and go through a bunch of different styles. I also have found some Tommy's that fit as well. But no luck yet with jorts.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur?

But really I am starting to have this problem as well increasing my squat so much my ass/legs are starting to grow too big for my current jeans LOL ( I guess this is a good thing not so much for my wallet tho :( )

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur?

But really I am starting to have this problem as well increasing my squat so much my ass/legs are starting to grow too big for my current jeans LOL ( I guess this is a good thing not so much for my wallet tho :( )
Maybe you'll have to revert to jorts too. :( Maybe jorts with the fur?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far, Dockers are the only true pair of pants that has nothing that fits me (except for their really dressy stuff). I can usually find some sort of cut that fits fine regardless of waist size in a particular brand. But then I don't shop for special types of jeans outside of Lees, Levis ... guess that's kind of it. Dress pants, that's different.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer spandex.

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
AE jeans fit fairly well in boot cut. I usually stick to gym shorts though lol comfortable and breathable :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I should have specified "jeans for guys with big legs." A lot of answers from sub 200 guys.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I prefer spandex.
Sweat pants bro. Although sweat pants suck for anything else than working out in, because when you put things in the pockets they easily fall out and the stuff in your pockets drag the pants down which isn't good.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I was recently a puny 200lb guy, I boasted a strong 300lb Hammer Strength press AND 400lb Leg Press, so you know I'm pretty jacked, some would say most jacked pound for pound. But that's neither here nor there. I recently went on a binge and now I'm about 350 and I have to say jeans are not meant for large people like us Tomahawk88, we live in Mu-Mus and shifts until we can cut down. Out of fashion? Nay I say to you, refer to the Simpsons and the joys Homer experienced. We are just ahead of our time! Would people laugh at Jay Cutler in a floral pattern mu-mu? It's all about confidence!

Now turning my attention to the "Jorts" comments, that goes beyond the whole "confidence" realm into the straight up "no-no" realm. If you're heterosexual and trying to attract females, then I would stay away from Jorts and stick with the mu-mu. Just look at the Arabian Sheiks, they wear mu-mus and look at the Harems they have! Do you EVER see them in Jorts? Nope. Same thing with the Mormons, no Jorts but lots of mu-mus, and they have several wives.

In closing, I would like to add that the linked thread regarding never listening to me about RecoverPro is one of the most lurid and perverse threads I have graced. I feel dirty just mentioning it. Don't go there, and whatever you do, do not read it or join in the conversation, you will not be happy with yourself. Trust me on this one... and on the mu-mus.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I was recently a puny 200lb guy, I boasted a strong 300lb Hammer Strength press AND 400lb Leg Press, so you know I'm pretty jacked, some would say most jacked pound for pound. But that's neither here nor there. I recently went on a binge and now I'm about 350 and I have to say jeans are not meant for large people like us Tomahawk88, we live in Mu-Mus and shifts until we can cut down. Out of fashion? Nay I say to you, refer to the Simpsons and the joys Homer experienced. We are just ahead of our time! Would people laugh at Jay Cutler in a floral pattern mu-mu? It's all about confidence!

Now turning my attention to the "Jorts" comments, that goes beyond the whole "confidence" realm into the straight up "no-no" realm. If you're heterosexual and trying to attract females, then I would stay away from Jorts and stick with the mu-mu. Just look at the Arabian Sheiks, they wear mu-mus and look at the Harems they have! Do you EVER see them in Jorts? Nope. Same thing with the Mormons, no Jorts but lots of mu-mus, and they have several wives.

In closing, I would like to add that the linked thread regarding never listening to me about RecoverPro is one of the most lurid and perverse threads I have graced. I feel dirty just mentioning it. Don't go there, and whatever you do, do not read it or join in the conversation, you will not be happy with yourself. Trust me on this one... and on the mu-mus.
everything you say is rubbish and outright slander...hence why bdcc made the thread about not trusting you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say, RecoverPro is pretty good stuff.

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
Hey I'm Mormon and I only rock the mu-mus on occasion and no we don't have multiple wife's. Common misconception

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you go to JC Penny and try on 3 pairs of pants from the Big & Tall section they will give you a free tub of RecoverPro