What has been your favorite Pre-Workout Stack?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still gotta try Gameday...
It's not bad. I ran an 8 serving tub (really ends up being 4 servings since I took a full scoop on lift days). I recommend it if you're looking for a strong stim kick pre.

In other news, ran out of Hemavol, I'mma going back to bulk agmatine :p

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I bet Hemavol +Conquer would be sweet as well! I have yet to try it

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Volatile and Endurance BCAA Plus

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna head to the gym soon with 1.5 scoops of High Volume and 2 scoops of Craze...should be good!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna head to the gym soon with 1.5 scoops of High Volume and 2 scoops of Craze...should be good!
Been looking at High Volume. I like the profile. May give it a go when I run out of bulk agmatine.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
What is your current favorite Pre-Workout stack?

I'm interested in knowing what types of combos you all use, do you switch it up every workout or do you stick to the same pre-workout stack. I myself switch it all the time.

Here is a list of my current favs,

Combo #1
Acute FX/ High Volume

Combo #2

Enhanced/High Volume

Combo #3
Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine+Citrulline (Will prob just switch it in for the new High Volume now)

Always Hemavol in my stack :D

It used to be Maximize Intense Mango Peach Tea (DMAA) + Lemon Drop Hemavol....

now ...I kid you not....

Conquer Rasp/Lemonade (1 heaping scoop)+ Tangerine Hemavol (1 scoop) + Potassium Nitrate (2 caps)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow...
How do you even function on this? How are you not driven up a wall in stims? Holy Lord!
2 scoops craze left me wired for about 6 hours, a bit of a dry mouth, and killed my appetite, i nearly could not eat much the rest of the day. That stuff is damn strong. ANything over 250mg in a sitting will destroy me. Kudos to you sir.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite stack

Pre
iForce Nutrition - Conqure keeps me going through my workouts.

During
iForce Nutrition - Compete is loaded with BCAA and EAA plus magnesium and potasium that help with recovery.
Most of the time on leg day I will add another scoop of Conqure or Hemavol to sip on through the workout.

For Post I will generally do another serving of Compete. Helps to have a couple flavors around.
I've been through this once before with you new "minions", and I hate repeating myself.

But....

THERE ARE NO BCAA'S IN COMPETE

Jesus Christ, at least learn something about your product before you go around the forum pushing it.

VaughnTrue, is this serious man? You had no better applicants?!?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Per I-Force's own write up in the Nutraplanet store:

Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to an entirely new level. The days of using antiquated BCAA's or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone.

Shillom. I mean, Shalom.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've been through this once before with you new "minions", and I hate repeating myself.

But....

THERE ARE NO BCAA'S IN COMPETE

Jesus Christ, at least learn something about your product before you go around the forum pushing it.

VaughnTrue, is this serious man? You had no better applicants?!?
lqtm
easy there fella, you are too young to work yourself into a heart attack

altho it is not my tact to complain and critique other reps (I try to pay attention to what we do, not anyone else), to be fair here:
there IS 2.5g of whey hydrolysate in this..and of course, protein is composed of bcaa partially

would I call this "loaded with bcaa & eaa" tho?
well..that is another matter entirely

:)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Per I-Force's own write up in the Nutraplanet store:

Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to an entirely new level. The days of using antiquated BCAA's or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone.

Shillom. I mean, Shalom.
Did you have a point to that or were you just attempting to be confrontational? I use Compete as a pre-workout and intra-workout. As you are probably aware a lot of products can be toyed with as far as dosage protocol is concerned. Thanks though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have a point to that or were you just attempting to be confrontational? I use Compete as a pre-workout and intra-workout. As you are probably aware a lot of products can be toyed with as far as dosage protocol is concerned. Thanks though.
Can't say "loaded with BCAA / EAA" when it's untrue. And I'm not sure what "toying with" has to do with anything, except product knowledge of the poster and facts of the product.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a log on Hemavol and Compete. They are worthy products. I left a glowing review in the review section. I just don't feel that I should have to educate another company's reps on what their products do or are formulated as.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I ran a log on Hemavol and Compete. They are worthy products. I left a glowing review in the review section. I just don't feel that I should have to educate another company's reps on what their products do or are formulated as.

Trust me when I say this, you will never educate me on anything in this life or the next. I know exactly what our products are formulated to do. I never said they were loaded with BCAAs either, so far you are 0/3 on making a point. Maybe you should move along and try to educate someone that knows less than you like a snail or beetle.

Compete is marketed as an intra-workout, and as I said "toying" with the dosage would infer that one could take it pre-, intra-, or hell lets just be crazy and say you could use it post workout. As it is stimulant free, and I am currently not using stims I said that I was using both Hemavol and Compete. You have taught nobody in this thread anything.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lqtm
easy there fella, you are too young to work yourself into a heart attack

altho it is not my tact to complain and critique other reps (I try to pay attention to what we do, not anyone else), to be fair here:
there IS 2.5g of whey hydrolysate in this..and of course, protein is composed of bcaa partially

would I call this "loaded with bcaa & eaa" tho?
well..that is another matter entirely

:)
I had a conversation with this character, and another of the new minions, about this before when they referred to it as a BCAA product.

That was yesterday.

My view is....

Basically this.

Although, I sold my hemavol without trying it because I don't like feeling waterlogged during my workout. (Rest assured it was my own personal hemavol, and I was never given any by the company)

But, everything else applies.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me when I say this, you will never educate me on anything in this life or the next. I know exactly what our products are formulated to do. I never said they were loaded with BCAAs either, so far you are 0/3 on making a point. Maybe you should move along and try to educate someone that knows less than you like a snail or beetle.
He could probably educate you on reading comprehension, considering it was obvious his initial post was not directed at you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...
How do you even function on this? How are you not driven up a wall in stims? Holy Lord!
2 scoops craze left me wired for about 6 hours, a bit of a dry mouth, and killed my appetite, i nearly could not eat much the rest of the day. That stuff is damn strong. ANything over 250mg in a sitting will destroy me. Kudos to you sir.
Was about to try this but than had to do some running around. About to mix this combo up right now tho + 8mg of Ephedrine :D lol.

Did you try the first version? I myself found the first Craze made me feel weird but I don't mind the new one, havn't tried using it with High Volume yet tho, should be fun.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Compete is marketed as an intra-workout, and as I said "toying" with the dosage would infer that one could take it pre-, intra-, or hell lets just be crazy and say you could use it post workout. As it is stimulant free, and I am currently not using stims I said that I was using both Hemavol and Compete. You have taught nobody in this thread anything.
Wasn't talking about you. Your other minion who made that claim however...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He could probably educate you on reading comprehension, considering it was obvious his initial post was not directed at you.
I am an English teacher by the way. It's summer break, so maybe I need to try harder regarding reading comprehension.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Perhaps you need educated on reading comprehension as it was obvious his post in regards to Compete was directed at me, as I said I used both Hemavol and Compete, and he immediately came in with a post that Compete was an intra- not a pre- workout. Therefore, yet again another failed attempt at whatever you two are attempting to do. I suppose derail the thread with derogatory comments and remarks.

Hemavol and Compete are what I am currently using as a PRE-WORKOUT STACK. I am currently using both products in Tangy Tangerine flavors, because they both taste fantastic and the ingredients are correlative to inducing a pump.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I am an English teacher by the way. It's summer break, so maybe I need to try harder regarding reading comprehension.

Truly random, as I am also an English teacher, Freshman, Junior, and Senior English this year.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps you need educated on reading comprehension as it was obvious his post in regards to Compete was directed at me, as I said I used both Hemavol and Compete, and he immediately came in with a post that Compete was an intra- not a pre- workout. Therefore, yet again another failed attempt at whatever you two are attempting to do. I suppose derail the thread with derogatory comments and remarks.

Hemavol and Compete are what I am currently using as a PRE-WORKOUT STACK. I am currently using both products in Tangy Tangerine flavors, because they both taste fantastic and the ingredients are correlative to inducing a pump.
I was speaking about Veaderko's post.

You need educated.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
um wow. lots of love in here. makes me want to open my wallet..........................

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Incorrect. His post was referring to this comment, which I had quoted just a few minutes earlier.

My favorite stack

Pre
iForce Nutrition - Conqure keeps me going through my workouts.

During
iForce Nutrition - Compete is loaded with BCAA and EAA plus magnesium and potasium that help with recovery.
Most of the time on leg day I will add another scoop of Conqure or Hemavol to sip on through the workout.

For Post I will generally do another serving of Compete. Helps to have a couple flavors around.
Wasn't talking about you. Your other minion who made that claim however...
As per this comment here (see reading comprehension)

I am aware. Get to it; slacker.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I was speaking about Veaderko's post.

You need educated.
Clearly I do not need educated, but apparently you do as it was easy to misconstrue your post could have been discussing mine. I made a post two above yours, what else was I to infer?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Incorrect. His post was referring to this comment, which I had quoted just a few minutes earlier.

As per this comment here (see reading comprehension)

I am aware. Get to it; slacker.
See reading comprehension he made the post simultaneously to yours.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Trust me when I say this, you will never educate me on anything in this life or the next.
this is unfortunate, because:

Perhaps you need educated on reading comprehension as it was obvious his post in regards to Compete was directed at me.
allow me, as an innocent bystander here, to say you appear quite clueless right now
nothing said here was remotely directed towards you, and this is quite obvious to anyone else who is reading it

please slow down and follow the exchange, before jumping to conclusions
best to you

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a fast texter I guess.

I'll stop now. Just some final advice: be accountable for the information you send out to potential customers. My responses were corrections to information made in a post. Is it a mountain out of a molehill? Maybe. But when you're a rep or whatever term you want to give it, you should at least strive for credibility. Lane, I am convinced you are a credible minion.

As for other posters, a good rule of thumb would be to not promote a product you yourself have not used or understand. It will be apparent to others.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm a fast texter I guess.

I'll stop now. Just some final advice: be accountable for the information you send out to potential customers. My responses were corrections to information made in a post. Is it a mountain out of a molehill? Maybe. But when you're a rep or whatever term you want to give it, you should at least strive for credibility. Lane, I am convinced you are a credible minion.

As for other posters, a good rule of thumb would be to not promote a product you yourself have not used or understand. It will be apparent to others.
My apologies as well, apparently a misunderstanding on multiple parts, and I do also agree that you should be aware of the products you are representing. Thus I didn't recommend something I hadn't used (such as Conquer) haven't tried it yet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Was about to try this but than had to do some running around. About to mix this combo up right now tho + 8mg of Ephedrine :D lol.

Did you try the first version? I myself found the first Craze made me feel weird but I don't mind the new one, havn't tried using it with High Volume yet tho, should be fun.
Have used both, First one was Super Strong.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have used both, First one was Super Strong.

For me the first one made me feel really odd/weird, but no good energy buzz like the new one, I'm glad they changed it up.

Damn workout tonight was awesome, the performance boost from High Volume is shocking, I really feel like Athletix did an amazing job using Plantago in the new Titanium and High Volume, I would think this must be whats increasing my overall performance so much. Perhaps I react very well to a high dosed L-Citrulline too, I've never dosed it that high before, but damn it's doing the trick! I think you will love the Acute FX/High Volume stack!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss Pete! :p

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man there are tons of great products out there but I would have to give my hat to Intenze by MGN. Tons of energy and lots of increased focus. I also got great pumps from it. I can send you samples if you would like. Send me an email.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone here try stacking High Volume with their pre-workout?

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Anyone here try stacking High Volume with their pre-workout?
This week I'm running 1 scoop of High Volume with 2 scoops of Alphamine, along with A2& Beta Al as my early morning PWO. This is my first time using high volume but so far I'm liking this combination.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm changing my answer:

At night:
3 scoops Glycergrow
3 caps KNO3
1 cap Vit C

In the morning:
2 scoops Alphamine
3 scoops Glycergrow
3 caps KNO3
1 cap Vit C

During workout:
2 scoops Modern BCAA+

This is by far the most potent stack I've ever come across.

Screw Beta-Alanine!
Screw Citrulline Malate!
Even screw Agmatine! Agmatine should be used before bed and maybe that's it.