dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This could also be a test to see how :whip: I am.
How whipped you are? Yeah, could be.

Just tell her you take your coffee the same way you take your men...hot and black.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just tell her you take your coffee the same way you take your men...hot and black.
Plagiarist!

Americano or regular drip. I take it like I take my men ... hot and black. 99.9% of the time I just brew my own.

Oh, and their coffee cake is defrickenliscious. :)

Lol at the Dennis Leary quip.

:D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How whipped you are? Yeah, could be.

I prefer it black and luke warm. If I throw a line like that, she might think I'm an interracial necrophiliac or something. Dsade, that's just straight creepy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer it black and luke warm. If I throw a line like that, she might think I'm an interracial necrophiliac or something. Dsade, that's just straight creepy.
:saw:

"It rubs the Flawless on its skin...it does this whenever it's told."

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:saw:

"It rubs the Flawless on its skin...it does this whenever it's told."
Dude whats that from? I remember Jomi posted a viedo of that and I was rollin'

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously.......Dammit,I only have the first 3.
Man, you're behind the times (no pun intended). They're already on Anal Vixens XV. I make a special guest appearance after the scene where the 9 midgets, a kangaroo, and some broad who turned 18 the day before shooting are all in the Jacuzzi filled with green jello.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Silence of the Lambs?
Umm...yeah that's it. Heh Heh...

Not sure WHAT I was thinking...I have never even HEARD of Anal Vixens IV.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you're behind the times (no pun intended). They're already on Anal Vixens XV. I make a special guest appearance after the scene where the 9 midgets, a kangaroo, and some broad who turned 18 the day before shooting are all in the Jacuzzi filled with green jello.
Barely legal is your thing aye.........:toofunny:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Anyone gotten to try the "toasted marshmallow" mocha yet? They don't have it at all the SBUX around here, so I'm not sure if its gone nationwide yet, but man is it good!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY! Good thing it was right when i started gettin serious about liftin. I loved them though. No i have a crazy addiction to slam coffee all the time. Caffeine no longer has an effect on me until 800mgs or so....sad really.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Anyone gotten to try the "toasted marshmallow" mocha yet? They don't have it at all the SBUX around here, so I'm not sure if its gone nationwide yet, but man is it good!
no but ill be lookin for it next time i go.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea im not to big on the frapps anymore especially in the winter.
The Cinnamon Dolce is great tho too.
Ihad the Carmel Macchitatio(sp?) or whatever it is and that was awesome too.
I always like to try different things everytime.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Yea im not to big on the frapps anymore especially in the winter.
The Cinnamon Dolce is great tho too.
Ihad the Carmel Macchitatio(sp?) or whatever it is and that was awesome too.
I always like to try different things everytime.
I used to try alot of diff ones but then I got the Eggnog one, and after the taste of that I was scared to be adventurous... mud

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I used to try alot of diff ones but then I got the Eggnog one, and after the taste of that I was scared to be adventurous... mud
Yea. Glad thats one of the flavors that doesnt intice me...haha.
I had a blueberry frapp over the summer, cant remember exact name but it was awesome.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Glad thats one of the flavors that doesnt intice me...haha.
I had a blueberry frapp over the summer, cant remember exact name but it was awesome.
Blueberry Creme frappuccino - genius!

Laxislife1265

Awards
seeing as its the holiday season i love a peppermint white chocolate mocha or a peppermint white hot chocolate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seeing as its the holiday season i love a peppermint white chocolate mocha or a peppermint white hot chocolate
We got the sugar-free/lowfat version of the Caramel White Mocha today...DAMN good.

Laxislife1265

Awards
i love all white mochas but the peppermint is really unique in a hot drink

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So no one else has gotten to try the Toasted Marshmallow Mocha yet?? You guys are missing out! I'd start threatening managers to get it, come on!!!! Aren't you guys the ones with the muscles? :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Come on...you ARE in a Starbuck's thread.
I freakin' STARTED this thread!! Doesn't that give me a little power (I know lifting hasn't yet!)? I'm just kidding - try and find a SBUX that sells it though, it truly is amazing!

Laxislife1265

Awards
hes right :p although id like to think of myself as big and threatening im only 14 :(

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I freakin' STARTED this thread!! Doesn't that give me a little power (I know lifting hasn't yet!)? I'm just kidding - try and find a SBUX that sells it though, it truly is amazing!
the journey begins this weekend...
2 in local grocery stores.
1 5min away.
2 15min away.
2-4 20-30 min away in a town i go in for shopping.
Not to mention the ones i have not payed attention to in bookstores and other grocery stores....i thinki have a possibilty of 1 out of 8-10 on finding it....if i dont, well...thats upsetting.
Sounds great though.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
thesinner being at starbucks usually entails thesinner being with a girl. I always get a regular black coffee, and she (whatever girl I'm there with) usually yells at me for getting something so plain when there's so many exotic things available (as she proceeds to get some queer 'coffabomintion').
lmao

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Twitch! Sounds like you have a fairly good chance in finding it - hopefully its worth your while. I had a Venti TM Mocha today, it was soooo good! (I want another one... sighs...)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have switched to low fat/sugar free as its making me fat!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
No need to be sorry Hurleyboy. I'm just jumping in on the party.

Laxislife1265

Awards
without starbucks i pass out sometimes... So consequently i have an insulin pump with starbucks in it attached to me at all times :p

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Come on, I know we all go to Starbucks... just admit it. So when you do, what do you get?
I very rarely go, as I dont drink coffee. But its a great place to meet someone either for a business date or 1st personal one.

When I go, I get the Awake tea. I even buy Tazo Awake by the box at the store. They used to do a Giant Peach in a bottle I liked but havent been able to find it in a while. I also like their green tea OK. I've been known to get a glass of Iced Passion Tea in the summer time though. I can only drink that one iced beacuse it is too pungent drunk hot. The rest of their tea is too funky for me.

Last edited:
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I very rarely go, as I dont drink coffee. But its a great place to meet someone either for a business date or 1st personal one.

When I go, I get the Awake tea. I even buy Tazo Awake by the box at the store. They used to do a Giant Peach in a bottle I liked but havent been able to find it in a while. I also like their green tea OK. I've been known to get a glass of Iced Passion Tea in the summer time though. I can only drink that one iced beacuse it is too pungent drunk hot. The rest of their tea is too funky for me.
Tried the Chai Tea?? I'm not a tea kinda' guy, but SBUX Chai isn't bad at all.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Chai Tea the other day, and accidentally said "Tai Chee" - felt pretty dumb...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Any luck Twitch?
Nada. I hit up the regular one(i always go too) yesterday before shopping. Got a Macchiato Mocha. Today ill prolly try adifferent one today or early next week, it def gets a bit pricey...but im addicted...to coffee. I actually just burned an oil scent in my room that smells like coffee...amazing.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Tried the Chai Tea?? I'm not a tea kinda' guy, but SBUX Chai isn't bad at all.
Yeah I couldnt stand that. I had a chai latte once (just to satisfy my curiosity) and it tasted like Christmas pudding in a cup......... whoa. hmmm. eeew.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution General Chat 0
The Solution General Chat 31
General Chat 5
Nutrition / Health 1