What are some good natural recovery supplements / joint support?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
What are some good recovery supplements? I find at times I am sore for days after working out some muscle groups. I am not so much a fan of the all in one recovery supplements as some have too much of certain products such as creatine and other things which I already supplement and am also trying to keep the anabolic effects to a minimum for my next stack. I am going to run a M-drol / X-tren cycle next month and am going to order some supplements to go with the cycle but I am stuck on what to add to the recovery supplements. I have plenty of Lipotropic protein / L-glutamine (I do realize protein powders have a fair amount of L-glutamine which I adjust accordingly.) What are some good supps that will aid in recovery times? Also are their any good supps that do both recovery / joint support? I do not specifically have a joint issue but at times I have some joint pains after working out heavy.

I have used the search function but can't seem to find some good info other than for all in one products. * I will rep for your time!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This combo I like personally Super Cissus RX, Vitamin D3, Skeletal Balm, and Krill oil.

Gravad007

Awards
thanks for posting this because I have the same question and have been searching as well.
I too get sore at times. I used cell mass and that helped with recovery but for the price of that stuff and from reading the threads I am not sure I can bring self to spending the money on it if some knows something better at a better price!

not trying to hijack the thread but if someone could note if taking CEE capsules and a recovery supplement of some sort would be too much that would be great.

newhaircut49

Awards
glucosamine!! I am allways on it to help with my healing foot that i broke it still gets sore sometimes, and my inflamed sternum that im trying to recover from as well, and its helped when my wrists get sore from lifting heavy. my physical therapist says its good im on it for all those things. I use nutrilite fwiw

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
msm, cissus, celadrin, glucosamine

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thanks for posting this because I have the same question and have been searching as well.
I too get sore at times. I used cell mass and that helped with recovery but for the price of that stuff and from reading the threads I am not sure I can bring self to spending the money on it if some knows something better at a better price!

not trying to hijack the thread but if someone could note if taking CEE capsules and a recovery supplement of some sort would be too much that would be great.
CEE= creatine ethyl ester, proven not tow work.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Fish Oil

lots of water

Osteosport from applied Nutriceuticals gets alot of great feedback

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
FIsh oil fish oil fish oil.

i stand and die by it, when on it i notice NO joint pain.

i use to get some in my shoulder and my knee while doing certain workouts.

about 3 weeks on the fish oil nothing bothers me. its also great for the heart and helps lower cholesterol

ckozlgod

Awards
Fish Oil x10

Sam-E 400mg/daily...especially on cycle=your liver will thank you

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex for joints, Animal PAK for multi, fish oil, water

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Super cissus rx. Good dose amino acids. This works wonders for me. Also since starting prime I don't really get sore but it looks like cissus and aminos would fit your situation better.I use a good dose of bulk cissus 4-6g/day. You can keep this up into your cycle as well and it's not to expensive. I recomend recoverpro for aminos.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
This combo I like personally Super Cissus RX, Vitamin D3, Skeletal Balm, and Krill oil.
Skeletal Balm sounds pretty sweet. I'll have to get some, as I use NOW's MSM and Glucosamine lotion but I'm not too sure how much I'm actually getting.