Welcome to the jungle(of test)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
arms and shoulder look great

Awesome job man

Your definitely getting me very excited, im really looking fwd to the end of my oral phase

Reps

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn H looking big and lean!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I officially hate your face

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Lil update
I have this community service bs i have to do every thurs and friday and since I started on thurs to now I have lost 4 pounds WTF? I hope i am just super dehydrated because I did get sick and yack as soon as I got home. I hate this ish

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Lil update
I have this community service bs i have to do every thurs and friday and since I started on thurs to now I have lost 4 pounds WTF? I hope i am just super dehydrated because I did get sick and yack as soon as I got home. I hate this ish
why do u have community service man? looking huge btw

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn H!!! BEAST MODE BRUDDA!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
pct week 1 1/2
chest
fl bb-135-12,185-10,225-10,245-8,275-8,295-3+1 assist
high incline machine-1 plate each side-12,1+25-10,2-8,2+10-8 1+25-18
decline machine 1 plate each side-12,2plates-10,3plates-10
flies db 40-15,45-12,50-12
side raises 20-12,25-10
up right rows-60-12,70-12,80-12,90-10
tri extions for 5 sets

Great workout and strength is still there. I am up about 8-10 pounds still but I still look alot bigger. Felt really swole today! Looking way leaner too!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you will be rockin 315 for 10 any day now!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup bra?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gettn over some bad virus. Realized hadn't heard anything lately from you. How's everything holdn up?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HMAN How goes it Brudda?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
HMAN How goes it Brudda?
It's going man, I kinda got a little sick and have lost a good amount of weight unfortunately. Strength is still way up but weight has dropped. I have also lowered my cals so that is part of it. I just have been super busy working and have had trouble getting all my meals in. Tis life though. I had to eat so much to gain weight and i feel like i am just getting sick of eating so damn much. It gets aggravating when you have to choke stuff down all day. I need to just keep my diet steady for the most part i think. I think The swings in me eating everything really burn me out and I think i would do better just doing a little over maintenance. Who knows? It is all a learning process.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
It's going man, I kinda got a little sick and have lost a good amount of weight unfortunately. Strength is still way up but weight has dropped. I have also lowered my cals so that is part of it. I just have been super busy working and have had trouble getting all my meals in. Tis life though. I had to eat so much to gain weight and i feel like i am just getting sick of eating so damn much. It gets aggravating when you have to choke stuff down all day. I need to just keep my diet steady for the most part i think. I think The swings in me eating everything really burn me out and I think i would do better just doing a little over maintenance. Who knows? It is all a learning process.
yes... The discipline of eating is by far the hardest IMO

Definitely not the same fun as throwing around ridiculous amounts of steel but unfortunately equally if not more important :(

:usa: