Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

bundhosenmann

Awards
Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.

daveb3

Awards
Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time ?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time ��
Welcome Dave

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.
Welcome!

Littlenative

Awards
New here ��

Bikini competitor, doing my 3rd show this year and hoping to chase my pro card after graduation. In the medical field just looking for some advice.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New here ��

Bikini competitor, doing my 3rd show this year and hoping to chase my pro card after graduation. In the medical field just looking for some advice.
Welcome to AM!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New here ��

Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time
Welcome to AM

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Claudio!

dudebro2019

Awards
Hey, I've researched posts here several times in the past six-eight months and finally signed up. I'm an aging athlete (endurance cyclist -- 100+ mile races) and experienced a knee overuse injury in August that sent me down a rabbit hole to better understand my own biomechanics and how to correct them sustainably. I should also say that I also lift at least three days a week and have for about four years. Balance and sustainable health are important to me at my age. I hope to be healthy and strong and riding bikes the rest of my life.

After seeing my GP, an orthopedist and two physical therapists for the knee injury, I was really no better off. More importantly, i was not able to ride for any real distance without knee pain, so training had to stop. My right knee bent valgus but left was fine. I was angry that nobody could give me answers so I started internet researching obsessively and visited a podiatrist in January, and things changed. Leg length discrepancy and mild heel deformities were the answer. The repetition of endurance miles and a seated work life that put my glutes to sleep had led to muscle compensations. Now i'm working to correct those compensations and build the undeveloped muscles.

Body fat has gone up (~15 % right now) but I'm finally stronger and more balanced so my goal right now is to begin bike training in earnest again this Spring, maintain the gains I've made and cut back to 10 percent or better bf.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi there.

Just signed up to AM.

I use it on my phone through the Taptalk App.

I'm having an issue though. When I do a search of all forums it say "no results or I have no permissions".

Please can someone help me with this as it is really annoying. I'm only able to view the new threads.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there.

Just signed up to AM.

I use it on my phone through the Taptalk App.

I'm having an issue though. When I do a search of all forums it say "no results or I have no permissions".

Please can someone help me with this as it is really annoying. I'm only able to view the new threads.

Welcome! Are you using our mobile app from the App Store or Tapatalk's general forum app?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try
Taptalk App from the app store.?
Try our app and see if you still experience the same issue? It’s a free all “AnabolicMinds” in the App Store. We have another support ticket in with Tapatalk for a different issue so it would be good to know if this should be included with it. Thanks!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!!

CSteroids

Awards
Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about knowledge with training.

Chill.Empress

Awards
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a bit and decided to take the plunge . Avid lifter with an interest in bodybuilding and powerlifting.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone ! TB here Iam new and would love to here about this forum ! I am 35 and live in CT usa. Im looking to get back into shape!

superior

superior

Awards
Hello all. new to the board, not to the game. Thank you for the invite, I see a lot of familiar names...

I love the layout

jbuenavides

Awards
Hey there, I am the latest addition to this community. I am working on having abs and tonearms.
The daily workout will be walking my dog around the neighborhood, the only problem is that he tends to be playful around the
drinkwell pet fountains in the park.

Last edited:
Tony83

Tony83

Awards
Hello, new here. Want to collect info on different supplements and HGH. Also I love forums!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
~-= WELCOME TO ANABOLIC MINDS! =-~

jimmydd

Awards
Hey I'm trying to find out how many cc's in a syringe is equal to 20mg of dianabol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I'm trying to find out how many cc's in a syringe is equal to 20mg of dianabol
Argh. I assume you are referring to liquid dbol. Basic 1st question..what is your oil dosed at? Its probably 100mg per ML or CC. Unless you are a pro BB with tons of experience, but based on your question, Im guessing your not, 1 ML is way to much. Keep in mind, when ingesting a 20mg pill of dbol a lot will be lost in the liver as it try to rid your body of the poison. When injecting, this doesnt occur. To be safe, I would say that 1 quarter of 1 ML would probably be similar to 30mgs of oral.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello i am Bilal

It was first decided by International Cricket Council (ICC) in 2007 that ICC T20 World Cup will be played after every 2 years. According to the schedule first T20 World Cup played in 2007 and it was hosted by South Africa. In the final match of this grand tournament, India defeated Pakistan.
icc t20 world cup 2020 schedule
do I hear crickets?

TheWaveRider420

TheWaveRider420

Awards
New here! I'm 25, studying Exercise Science at Bowling Green State University. Hoping to learn as much as possible to help improve myself and future clients after graduation over the next few years possibly breaking into fitness modeling in the next couple of years. Main fitness interests include anything bodybuilding, powerlifting, and rugby related.

TheMyth1989

Awards
Hey All,

This is TheMyth89, lost access to my old email accounts and now using this username TheMyth1989. Some will probably remember me from various forums over the years and I'm happy to be back!

Thanks,

Myth

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Hey all. Been lurking for a little while reading old and new threads. Great forum.
Thought I should bite the bullet and sign up, so here I am.

I'm from Australia, I'm 36 and overweight; trying to turn my lifestyle around so I'm here for as long as possible with my son. Looking for advice as much as I am encouragement and motivation.

xiigauge

xiigauge

Awards
What up fellas! Just wanted to introduce myself and thanks for having me. Been around the Bb world for a min, but always willing to learn! I'm 38/195lbs/6ft been lifting for 20 years. And looking to set new pr's.

This year has been hectic to say the least but hasn't stopped me from reaching for new heights! So once again thanks for having me

Fippe

Awards
Hello, I'm Jay, or Fippe or whatever. I don't really mind what I'm called around the Internet. The username is from an old username I used back in the day. I'm 29 and in Texas.

I recently started working at a physically demanding job. It isn't the most demanding job; it's the produce department at a grocery store. But lifting 50-pound boxes of potatoes/apples/etc., placing produce in displays (no dumping), picking up mats, throwing out the compost (at least ten 50-pound boxes into a dumpster), and all that is something I would consider physically demanding from a job.

I've earned a BA in Humanities and before college I was 140 lbs thin, afterwards I was about 180 lbs almost 25% bf. Now I'm about 175 with about 15% bf. I joined up because this seems like a good place to learn about fitness and supplements.

Bigmac2013

Bigmac2013

Awards
Hey everybody. I used to lurk on here for hours back in my late teens (Around 07-09) trying to learn all I could about training, nutrition, supplementation, and AAS. Those were fun times to be a fitness nerd, gym junkie, and supplement head...whatever you wanna call it. There were so many cool products on the market back in those days.

Anyways, I recently caught the fitness bug again after about 8 years of toil throughout my twenties trying to get my education and career squared away. Now that I have sort of gotten through that, I feel I am free to rediscover my passion for fitness. It almost brings a tear of joy to my eye.

My name on this forum: Bigmac2013 is actually in remembrance of a brother in iron who passed away in 2013...Mackenzie Mueller of Dallas, TX- may he RIP. Only the good die young.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been around for some time. Joined back in 08. I'm sure everyone can find my different supplement logs and training logs (or maybe not). Kept up with training but within the last 4 months have I really been going hard at the gym. Have to upload a different Avatar. The lockdown really killed my motivation even tho I had a lot of time to myself. I now have my son and daughter going to the gym with me at times. Which does help me with going. Really trying to get the diet in order (like most people), I did try doing Keto and never really fell off but being home with foods I really shouldn't eat didn't help. But now I'm doing more of a weight training diet with a little additions of Keto foods and drinks.

But just wanted to say hello again. And maybe able to connect back with some of the older members that remember me.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I've been around for some time. Joined back in 08. I'm sure everyone can find my different supplement logs and training logs (or maybe not). Kept up with training but within the last 4 months have I really been going hard at the gym. Have to upload a different Avatar. The lockdown really killed my motivation even tho I had a lot of time to myself. I now have my son and daughter going to the gym with me at times. Which does help me with going. Really trying to get the diet in order (like most people), I did try doing Keto and never really fell off but being home with foods I really shouldn't eat didn't help. But now I'm doing more of a weight training diet with a little additions of Keto foods and drinks.

But just wanted to say hello again. And maybe able to connect back with some of the older members that remember me.
:)

Bighead555

Awards
Used to be on this board years ago. Forgot login info awhile ago and just lurked until recently. Was also around the other old schools forums such as phf and such. If any of the old schoolers still around feel free to say hi.

Moved from Bodybuilding to MMA about a decade ago. Never stopped lifting, just not quite as nearly as much as before.

Anyways hello to everyone and glad to be back(officially at least lol).

Bassdestroyer

Bassdestroyer

Awards
I am new to the forum as a member but i have been around off and on.over the years.I am back on the gain train after an inconsistant year and life obstacles.I plan to be around often so forgive my
light intro here.I will
be looking forward to catching up on the supplement scene and possibly logging my progress from time to time.I stand tall at 6'3 and sit at around 225 lbs.
12bf.Goals now are a peaked asthetic physiqe 235lbs or under.Thank You for
having me🏝

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I'm obviously new here. I have been training since 2010 (14), but seriously with a proper diet since 2016. I am currently 5ft9, 220lbs and starting my cut next week Monday.

I love my cars, German mostly;
Currently doing my Honors degree in Legal & Financial Risk;
Love guns and shooting (in that industry).

Feel free to follow my log:

Only real training type picture of myself pictured below, while doing some heavy squats.

Thanks

Attachments

extramedium

Awards
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. I found this forum by reading Muscular Development magazine. I am 38 years old and now getting back into the gym after years away for many reasons: my wife and I moved from Florida to Kentucky 3 years ago for work and school opportunities and we had a baby who is now 15 months old. That all keeps me very busy. I put on a lot of weight and stopped going to the gym for years. I have the infamous Dad Bod. I got tired of the jokes and people pointing out my weight and I just don't like the way I look. So here I am trying to soak up all the information I can get. I am currently going to the gym 4 days a week since August. I hope to learn a lot from you all. Thanks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@extramedium welcome, I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful information here.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Hello fellow like minded individuals!

I have been following this forum for a few months months now but have been a long time athletic and weight lifting endeavors enthusiast. I am currently 30 years old and as a younger man participated in football, track & field, and my personal favorite powerlifting. I have been lifting on and off for the past 16 years and have within the past year re dedicated my time to being more focused on these aspects of my life. I seem to always be happier and feel better when I am throwing some iron around on a regular basis. Just wanted to get my first post in and contribute a little to the conversation around here! Thanks for all the info that I have gained so far and hope much more is to come!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have been following this forum for a few months months now but have been a long time athletic and weight lifting endeavors enthusiast. I am currently 30 years old and as a younger man participated in football, track & field, and my personal favorite powerlifting. I have been lifting on and off for the past 16 years and have within the past year re dedicated my time to being more focused on these aspects of my life. I seem to always be happier and feel better when I am throwing some iron around on a regular basis. Just wanted to get my first post in and contribute a little to the conversation around here! Thanks for all the info that I have gained so far and hope much more is to come!
Welcome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Gandalfthegreg Welcome, Enjoy your stay!

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me on some of the other boards from a decade or so ago. I used to spend way too much time on these boards, but here lately not nearly enough.

I started out as a 17-year-old kid that joined a board back in 2006 to try to get pointed in the right direction of training and ended up becoming a certified trainer and wrote hundreds of fitness articles. Back then, I lived and breathed weightlifting and training; then life happened and I haven't been the same since.

All of that feels like another lifetime ago and today I'm a 32-year-old truck driver that is recently divorced and figured "hey, I always found myself in the gym before marriage, why not give it a shot?" Now I'm back into researching and trying new things to "find myself" as you'd say.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I was 300 lbs back in the summer when my divorce was first set into place. Admittedly, my weight and how being such an out-of-shape, unmotivated, miserable person helped put me in that situation.

Admittedly, when I was training back then I was a bench press only guy. Focused more on benching than anything I told myself this time around I was going to focus a lot more on squats, deads, upper back training, even more on arms than I did previously. I especially.. especially want to work more on conditioning this time.

With that being said, I'm going to start a log on here.

Cheers!

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards

welcome to AM.

all the best with your new goals!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me on some of the other boards from a decade or so ago. I used to spend way too much time on these boards, but here lately not nearly enough.

I started out as a 17-year-old kid that joined a board back in 2006 to try to get pointed in the right direction of training and ended up becoming a certified trainer and wrote hundreds of fitness articles. Back then, I lived and breathed weightlifting and training; then life happened and I haven't been the same since.

All of that feels like another lifetime ago and today I'm a 32-year-old truck driver that is recently divorced and figured "hey, I always found myself in the gym before marriage, why not give it a shot?" Now I'm back into researching and trying new things to "find myself" as you'd say.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I was 300 lbs back in the summer when my divorce was first set into place. Admittedly, my weight and how being such an out-of-shape, unmotivated, miserable person helped put me in that situation.

Admittedly, when I was training back then I was a bench press only guy. Focused more on benching than anything I told myself this time around I was going to focus a lot more on squats, deads, upper back training, even more on arms than I did previously. I especially.. especially want to work more on conditioning this time.

With that being said, I'm going to start a log on here.

Cheers!

For some reason this triggered the spam filter but fixed it. Welcome.