Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone! Well I am new here but not new to supplements or the gym haha Tore my acl about a year ago so been taking it easier because of it Just got back into the gym pretty heavy about 2 months ago and forgot how much I missed it!

Currently doing a lean bulk sitting at around 203. trying to get in 3000 calories a day.

Following Joe Defrancos Strong Bastard lifting program which is amazing so far!

Supplements being used as of right now,

Creatine

whey Protein

Noxivol

Laxogenin 100 by Hi-tech mostly hoping to see quicker recovery with this...

Food lots of food lol

Hoping to add useful information here! seems like most of y'all are pretty cool!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome guys! Glad you’re here!

bundhosenmann

Awards
Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.

daveb3

Awards
Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time ?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time ��
Welcome Dave

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.
Welcome!

Littlenative

Awards
New here ��

Bikini competitor, doing my 3rd show this year and hoping to chase my pro card after graduation. In the medical field just looking for some advice.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
New here ��

Bikini competitor, doing my 3rd show this year and hoping to chase my pro card after graduation. In the medical field just looking for some advice.
Welcome to AM!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New here ��

Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time
Welcome to AM

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Claudio!

dudebro2019

Awards
Hey, I've researched posts here several times in the past six-eight months and finally signed up. I'm an aging athlete (endurance cyclist -- 100+ mile races) and experienced a knee overuse injury in August that sent me down a rabbit hole to better understand my own biomechanics and how to correct them sustainably. I should also say that I also lift at least three days a week and have for about four years. Balance and sustainable health are important to me at my age. I hope to be healthy and strong and riding bikes the rest of my life.

After seeing my GP, an orthopedist and two physical therapists for the knee injury, I was really no better off. More importantly, i was not able to ride for any real distance without knee pain, so training had to stop. My right knee bent valgus but left was fine. I was angry that nobody could give me answers so I started internet researching obsessively and visited a podiatrist in January, and things changed. Leg length discrepancy and mild heel deformities were the answer. The repetition of endurance miles and a seated work life that put my glutes to sleep had led to muscle compensations. Now i'm working to correct those compensations and build the undeveloped muscles.

Body fat has gone up (~15 % right now) but I'm finally stronger and more balanced so my goal right now is to begin bike training in earnest again this Spring, maintain the gains I've made and cut back to 10 percent or better bf.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
Hi there.

Just signed up to AM.

I use it on my phone through the Taptalk App.

I'm having an issue though. When I do a search of all forums it say "no results or I have no permissions".

Please can someone help me with this as it is really annoying. I'm only able to view the new threads.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there.

Just signed up to AM.

I use it on my phone through the Taptalk App.

I'm having an issue though. When I do a search of all forums it say "no results or I have no permissions".

Please can someone help me with this as it is really annoying. I'm only able to view the new threads.

Welcome! Are you using our mobile app from the App Store or Tapatalk's general forum app?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try
Taptalk App from the app store.?
Try our app and see if you still experience the same issue? It’s a free all “AnabolicMinds” in the App Store. We have another support ticket in with Tapatalk for a different issue so it would be good to know if this should be included with it. Thanks!

MohamedElsheih

MohamedElsheih

Awards
Hey, I'm Mohamed. 27 years old from Munich. Been bodybuilding for 5 years now looking to compete starting next year! Bodybuilder and actor! Nice to meet you all!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!!

CSteroids

Awards
Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about knowledge with training.

Chill.Empress

Awards
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a bit and decided to take the plunge . Avid lifter with an interest in bodybuilding and powerlifting.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

tbeckett451

tbeckett451

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone ! TB here Iam new and would love to here about this forum ! I am 35 and live in CT usa. Im looking to get back into shape!

superior

superior

Awards
Hello all. new to the board, not to the game. Thank you for the invite, I see a lot of familiar names...

I love the layout

jbuenavides

Awards
Hey there, I am the latest addition to this community. I am working on having abs and tonearms.
The daily workout will be walking my dog around the neighborhood, the only problem is that he tends to be playful around the
drinkwell pet fountains in the park.

Last edited:
Tony83

Tony83

Awards
Hello, new here. Want to collect info on different supplements and HGH. Also I love forums!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
~-= WELCOME TO ANABOLIC MINDS! =-~