Welcome Island Supplements

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Island Supplements to the AM family. They are a small wholesaler of your favorite companies so please give them a nice warm welcome!

:clap2:

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
welcome.......where are you located if you dont mind ,...florida maybe ?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the worst time training people from Texas. All the food items are larger than everywhere else and the serving size are always different!

Love the BBQ though.... :)

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I have the worst time training people from Texas. All the food items are larger than everywhere else and the serving size are always different!

Love the BBQ though.... :)
Food is the downfall here. Seafood, BBQ, Mexican, etc. No small plates on the Gulf Coast.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
ppppsssst... texas isn't an island........

WELCOME ANYWAY!

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
For all Anabolic Minds memebers I am offereing FREE SHIPPING on US orders now until Sept. 15th no matter what size. Please type anabolic minds and your user name in the comments/special instructions section when purchasing.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and cool site design was getting some slow load times tho. Maybe load up a category (Fat Burners, Protein.. etc...) search to?

Who does your shipping?

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and cool site design was getting some slow load times tho. Maybe load up a category (Fat Burners, Protein.. etc...) search to?

Who does your shipping?
Category and search button are in the works. Fed ex and USPS are who I ship with.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Love to see Texas, anywhere on the board, Welcome...........

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
welcome Yancy and Co. This is the best place on the map...

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
THanks for the welcome. Glad to be on board.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Very nice addition. This sponsor is right in my backyard (Give or take a 15 minute drive down 45 South).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Galveston eh? I hope you've been checked for cancer. What with all the chem. and oil co. in the Ship Channel, it's a butadiene lovers paradise.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Howdy brotha, nice to see you here, now I can officially pimp islandsupps without getting yelled at

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Howdy brotha, nice to see you here, now I can officially pimp islandsupps without getting yelled at
Thanks Sky. I will keep you posted on the Prostanozol results.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. I used to live in Galvestone Island back in the early 80's. Is the Hotel FlagShip still there? Interesting you decided to open a store there. I didn't realize it was a big fitness location these days. I guess times have changed in 20 years. LOL

Anyway, glad to have you here. Any store that carries these products is a fine store by me. I tried talking a local supp store into these products a year ago and becuase it wasn't the "mainstream names" that GNC carried, they didn't want to hear it, f'n losers. I think the store is about to shut down because of low sales of people not liking their product listing. LOL

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. I used to live in Galvestone Island back in the early 80's. Is the Hotel FlagShip still there? Interesting you decided to open a store there. I didn't realize it was a big fitness location these days. I guess times have changed in 20 years. LOL

Anyway, glad to have you here. Any store that carries these products is a fine store by me. I tried talking a local supp store into these products a year ago and becuase it wasn't the "mainstream names" that GNC carried, they didn't want to hear it, f'n losers. I think the store is about to shut down because of low sales of people not liking their product listing. LOL
The Flagship hotel is still around and Galveston is growing like crazy. Beachfront condos are going up all over the place and selling for a premium. If you have not been here in a while you would be surprised by all the changes. Are you still in Texas? Thanks for the welcome!

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, I live in Southern Bama now. Not exactly a fitness center of the world either here. LOL We do put on a couple of competitions every year featuring some of the local famous BBer's.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
No, I live in Southern Bama now. Not exactly a fitness center of the world either here. LOL We do put on a couple of competitions every year featuring some of the local famous BBer's.
GuardDog, if there is anything I can help you with just drop me a line.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Are you going to put the Nike stuff up on the website???

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
No Nike on the website. Only local sales pretty much.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
booooo :thumbsdown:
If you need something just email. I just think there are alot of returns due to sizes and don't want to take away from the supplements that are the main staple of my business.