Welcome BPN!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Best Price Nutrition to the AM family. John runs a great storefront along with his website and is dedicated to customers. I know this first hand as he put me on hold 3 times for customers :D

:welcome:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard.. glad to see you on the board

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Bienvenidos! Bobo has capitalism in full effect here with the competition that he has going on.

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Thanks for the welcome guys!!! Bobo, thanks for the convo despite my being sidetracked every other minute! Ha! Anyways, I've enjoyed observing this board for some time, and hope to be able to serve anyone with a broad range of products, get them the lowest price possible to serve their needs, and provide any customer service issue possible to ensure a happy customer. I do take pride and concern with my customers, and I know you will be able to see and appreciate the lengths I go to see that through.
I used to work at Optimum Nutrition out of college, and then got this business started with my cousin. I'm very brand conscious, and go out of my way to get what I think presents something of upper echelon quality....which is why, for instance, we carry Chemical Nutrition out of the United Kingdom. They're a sister company of Dorian Yates Approved, and I'm impressed with their quality....I love their recovery product, Pro-Recover. I went out of my way to acquire this brand because of the biological value and glycogen replenishment issues it adresses. Im hopeful to get some of the Chemical people in the U.K. to post on here to help answer any questions.
I love Gapari Nutrition, as Ive found Rich to be a great guy and of the upmost integrity. Love his line, as well as a few others. But my goal is to serve the customer best I can, get the lowest prices, and if we dont have something that the customer wants...for me to do my best to get it and see the order through. Please let me know what I can do to help you guys and gals out, and make a happy customer out of you!
And thanks again to Bobo and Steve, and all the members for the hospitalty I've been shown. I look forward to a great relationship!
John

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome BPN!

Good to hear about the UK products...

200wannabe (Based in UK!)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. The Yammit product sounds interesting, but how many carbs does each serving have? And how many servings are there in a 6 pound container?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
welcome in for sure! Maybe you'll be the one to convince me that Gaspari is worthy. Guess I could give it a second chance. I mean, Rich seems to be a great guy, but whoever had the reins at GN had some issues in the past.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Welcome. The Yammit product sounds interesting, but how many carbs does each serving have? And how many servings are there in a 6 pound container?
If John is up to it I might work with him to PL the dried sweet potato product to save everyone a lot of money. Is there a good amount of interest in a product like this?

johnz

Awards
Natedogg: Thanks for the question: Yammit! 6lbs has 35g of carbs and 0 sugars. The 6lber has 68 servings.
Customizer---I would love to work with you, as I already do! Let me know what we can do!!! By the way, another great guy in the industry whom Ive gotten to know and is 100% Credible ...Dave from Xtreme.
Milwood: I know theres been battles with some of Gaspari's people with others in the industry. I can tell you that Rich is almost an obsessed perfectionist with his company. He seems adamant on testing a product and seeingt the results before he attaches his name to it. On top of that, on a personal experience, Ive really liked his pro hormones, and really enjoy the Superpump. The more I've familiarized myself with Rich, the more confident I've become in GN.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Who are these guys. I know nothing of this company. Is there a link so I view products and pricing?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
If John is up to it I might work with him to PL the dried sweet potato product to save everyone a lot of money. Is there a good amount of interest in a product like this?
Hell yeah.

johnz

Awards
I just realized I thanked someone for "saking"! I dont believe I recieved your e-mail, but I will send you one right now....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order, great prices! :)

Next order will be the dried yams.. God, I love yams.. :woohoo:

johnz

Awards
Thanks Bigpetefox!!! I appreciate the business, and if theres anything you need from me, please don't hesitate to let meknow!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, a vacation in Aruba and $40,000 a month, you did say anything.. ;)

Kaboju

Awards
Hey bro wlecome to the board I hit you up from a gimail account.