Thunder,
You can take stuff to lower E2 and this is what your feeling is high E2 levels what E2 test are you doing if it's a Labcorp Sensitive E2 test this is crap they are always telling men they are lower then they are. I don't even go by labs anymore I go by how I feel. Keep a log on what you taking stuff like Zinc 50mgs with 2 mgs of Copper helps keep E2 down. Also Indolplex/DIM is great I tell older men that come to the forum I help out at to test E2 before going on TRT getting E2 down can make there TT levels go up 100 to 300 point here is a link about it.
Invalid Link Removed
Or get some of this brand of Indolplex/DIM I know this works.
Invalid Link Removed
Other men that don't need a lot of Arimidex get it compounded.
==============================================
Most compounding pharmacies will require a prescription from a doctor, before they do this.
Once your prescription says "300 caps x 0.1mg" or "600 caps x 0.05mg" anastrozole "from 1 to 4 daily", (anastrozole = generic arimidex) then they will compound your arimidex, or generic anastrozole, and they will usually supply the arimidex as compounded into the caps you require.
My compounding pharmacist was prepared to allow me to supply the arimidex too. If you have several boxes of arimidex in your cupboard, then you may want to ask your pharmacist to do this for you.
If you don't have any arimidex stores, then just let the compounding pharmacy supply the whole lot.
###
A pack of 30 tabs of 1.0mg arimidex will give 300 caps at 0.1mg-per-cap, or 600 caps at 0.05mg-per-cap.
So if your pharmacy chooses to supply arimidex as opposed to generic anastrozole, then your pharmacy will most likely not agree to only charge you for a half-a-box of arimidex, and most likely they'll charge for a whole box, even if your prescription says 300 caps at 0.05mg-per-cap (total of 15mg).
Don't worry about going to low it's the best way to figure out the dose you need to keep your E2 in the sweet spot if you can't get it up at all like it's dead your to low. Just stop what your taking until your Rem Sleep Wood comes back then that day go back on it but take less. If your E2 is going up you can get it up but it's not very hard or good enough for sex and you can have sweating with anxiety and feelings or panic along with night sweats this means your E2 is going up you need more of what your taking to lower it.
After a time you will get very good at reading your body. I come across a lot of men not on TRT with bad ED problems and I tell them get there E2 tested and they come back high. Some fix this with just Zinc others with DIM and or Arimidex.
PMgamer... what if I am not on TRT any longer, (just did 6-8 weeks worth) but my SHBG has always been high on Quest labs and E2 coming in no lower than 17, but 28 on my last lab, Nov 2013, (4weeks ago) so I did buy some Stinging Nettle root in cap form and began supping with this? I also have An AI , ADEX
And I have taken in but not as of late. I have the symptoms of HIGH E2, popping joints,No REM sleep wood, sensitive erect nipples at times, And also an underarm/body scent i have never had before. So the guys who posted earlier, with their testimony on Nettles to lower SHBG slightly, is why I went that direction. Dont have the results Im looking for yet, but it is early in the process.