Wax on Laxacrine, wax off fat with Gotti

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I want to thank the BPS team for selecting me to test out Laxacrine for them.

Laxacrine is a topical naturally occurring plant-based anabolic that is 100% approved by the FDA for human use without the need for a doctor’s prescription. How it could be naturally occurring? It was only until recently that the chemical has been able to be extracted and reproduced on large scale. Because the active ingredient is derived from plants, and not biologically like testosterone, it fits the requirements of a dietary supplement that is completely approved by the FDA.

The benefits of incorporating Laxacrine are profound. It has been shown to increases protein synthesis by over 200%, aid in fat loss, and significantly improve joint health. There are additional reports of noticeable strength and muscle gains, in as little as 2-3 weeks of starting. On top of that, Laxacrine has been shown to control the catabolic stress horomone, cortisol. This prevents muscle loss and fat gain and may even aid in acquiring new muscle.

There are several ways we recommend you use this Laxacrine. For people new to these types of products, it’s a great first time option to get your feet wet. 6-8 weeks of Laxacrine, as a stand-alone cycle, should yield lean muscle gains, with substantial increases on all major lifts, as well as decreased body fat levels. For bodybuilders and athletes with experience, using these supplements, but hate taking time off between cycles, a low dose of Laxacrine could act as a great bridge between high powered mass or cutting stacks. Laxacrine also acts as a great base when stacked with a variety of other androgenic compounds.

Results from Laxacrine:
Increase protein synthesis
Increase strength and power
Improve muscular endurance
Aid in fat loss
No PCT required
Joint Support

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ReComp Season

Weight: 167sh
Diet: 2600-2700 calories
Training: 4 days lifting per week, hitting each muscle group twice a week, Wednesdays are cardio and abs, doing 10 minute HIIT cardio on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday

So for example this week:
Monday: Legs/Back/Bi
Tuesday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Wednesday: Cardio/abs
Thursday: Legs/Back/Bi
Friday: Off
Saturday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Sunday: Off

Then the next week it's
Monday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Tuesday: Legs/Back/Bis
Wednesday: Cardio/abs
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Friday: Off
Saturday: Legs/Back/Bis
Sunday: Off

The Monday and Tuesday are more based towards strength while Thurs and Sat are more volume based.

Supplements:
Evomuse Slintensity
Premium Powders Omega 3-6-9
Premium Powders Whole Food Multivitamin
Mr Supps Whey Isolate
AST Creatine
GSN Phytofuze
I Force Compete
AI Sports Recoverpro
Mr Supps Pump Juice Extreme
BPS Laxacrine

* I will start with 1 pump in the a.m. and 1 pump in the p.m. unless BPS reps ask for something different. I might increase to 2 pumps in the a.m. and 2 p.m. as the log goes on.

I might be forgetting something or might add some more things and I'll make notes of that if I do.

My diet is roughly 2600-2700 calories per day right now. I eat 6 meals a day and since the beginning of 2016 I've reduce carbs from 2 meals. Each month I'm slowly reducing more carbs and adding in healthy fats as I go.

Come and join the ride as I attempt to get lean while keeping as much muscle as I can.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Lets start by thanking the BPS team for letting me try this product before it hits shelves and giving me the support during the log.

Lotion: Lets start with the lotion. At 1 pump I thought the lotion was pretty good, it's not that much lotion and it dries really fast. After just a few minutes it was dry and there was never any flakes on my skin which happens sometimes from transdermal products. At 2 pumps the lotion obviously is double and its a decent amount of lotion. Sometimes I found it hard to spread everywhere since I still would always have extra lotion on my skin after I spread it to my shoulders, rear delts, chest, and lats. I found that putting the extra lotion in places with thin skin worked well like inner bicep, forearm or even triceps area. It also didn't dry nearly as fast as 1 pump. A few times I was ready to get dressed and had to wait an extra minute or two, also when I took a shower later in the day I could still feel a film on my skin that was left over. Hopefully still absorbing the laxo completely but still noticeable on the skin. The smell was pleasant, almost like a citrus so it was nice to put it on, one of the better smelling lotions I've used.

Strength: This is something that Laxacrine really helped with. I probably set about 5 or 6 PR's during this log alone. I didn't really count and some of the PR's were machines or auxiliary movements but it gave me some nice strength gains none the less. Whats more impressive than just the strength alone is that all of this happened while I was reducing my calories. I wasn't eating nearly what I was at the end of 2015 but yet my strength still went up.

Fat burning: I feel like I have to mention this here. I had some trouble with my stomach during the log, which I don't attribute to Laxacrine at all. I feel like I lost fat around my body overall. I revealed my upper abs a bit during the log and noticed less fat in the midsection overall along with my chest and lower back fat decreasing. It wasn't a fat burner but I feel like it aided in fat loss.

Fullness: This is where Laxacrine was the best. At two pumps I noticed an increase in fullness in just the first week. It sort of tapered off after awhile but that's when I went into four pumps per day my fullness shot up again. The one thing I noticed was that the fullness would kind of stop at times. I would see a lot of fullness and 2 days later I feel like I was still full but it wasn't any better than before, but before you know it I was balloon up again. Towards the end of the log there was days when I felt like my upper chest/shoulders/arms/and legs felt like they were solid as a rock and round. Had that built like a brick s---house feeling. Almost like I was round and belonged on stage with Phil Heath even though I know that wasn't the case.

Hunger: I noticed this towards the end of the log but I was always hungry. I would eat my normal meal and be ok but I would get hungry about an hour before my next meal. Late night was difficult. I'd be done eating for the day but I would still be hungry. This also lead to an increase in thirst and dry mouth towards the end of the night.

Overall Opinion: I would definitely use Laxacrine again and would recommend it to anyone whos looking to add muscle the natural way. This product is better than some of the lighter PH's that I've used. I will be buying this when it finally hits retailors and want to see what it could really do when I have more calories. `

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and accounted for!
Splitting the dose shouldn't be a problem at all.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd, not bad.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just some info, each pump will give you 20mg of laxo. Not sure how effective it will be at 2 pumps per day. I am 240 running 4 pumps a day and loving it.
first, thank you everyone for following along

thats why i figured i'd see what you guys recommended, i usually start low on products but i don't have any experience with laxo other than reading a few ppl's reviews and log but most of those were caps and not transdermal....maybe i'll run a few days at 2 pumps per day and then up it to 4, unless you totally think 2 pumps is a waste

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Perf, glad the new pump has come out :) oh and IN, just got outta class homies, had to make those mind gains nom sayin?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Incline Bench 4 sets
Flat Bench 3 sets
Side Lateral Raise 3 sets
Standing shoulder press 3 sets
EZ bar skullcrushers into close grip press 3 sets
V bar extension 3 sets

Low cable crossover superset with cable side raise superset with DB overhead extension 3 sets

What a day to start a new supplement. I don't usually like working out on Monday holidays. I usually don't have the push to work hard in the gym for whatever reason. Maybe because I'm used to working out at night after work and on my days off I feel like if I don't get to the gym in the morning then I won't end up going. Today was a bit different. I had Laxacrine to test drive along with still getting plenty of energy from Pump Juice Extreme so the workout was solid. I went pretty heavy on all the exercises except for skullcrushers as I found I'd rather stay lighter because of form and elbow pain.

I did have a bit of pain in my left shoulder while doing incline presses during my heavy sets. Funny thing is it doesn't hurt when I'm actually doing shoulder presses but I was still happy with the weight I was moving. Last night I had to shovel snow and anytime I pushed the shovel with my left arm I could feel the shoulder with pain even when I wasn't pushing much snow. Back to the workout, I had a nice overall upper body pump going on. It wasn't an intense pump in one body part, just an overall bigger feeling across the top of my body.

Laxacrine first impression:

Lotion: I will admit I was never a fan of PP's Dermacrine carrier. I felt like it was runny and didn't dry very well. I knew BPS improved the carrier but I was a bit skeptical. However at first pump it seemed like a thicker gel than the lotion I thought it would be. It did seem to dry really quickly as well. I was pleasantly surprised. If I go to 2 pumps during the log I'll be able to judge better on how more of the lotion spreads.

Smell: The smell isn't bad and for whatever reason when I started applying it, the first thing that came to mind was "Mr. Clean" but it doesn't smell like that at all. I did a double take and smelled my hands again and I don't get a Mr. Clean scent but that's what came to mind at first smell. Doesn't make sense to me but whatever. It doesn't smell bad and the overall scent isn't super strong.

So far so good, let the gainz begin

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some info, each pump will give you 20mg of laxo. Not sure how effective it will be at 2 pumps per day. I am 240 running 4 pumps a day and loving it.
Interesting. I never thought Laxogenin was weight dependent, but it's good to see that you're getting results at 80mg. What kind of things have you noticed and how long have you been running it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Squat 6 sets
Rope Lat Pulldown 3 sets
T Bar Row 3 sets
BB curl 3 sets
Seated DB Curl 3 sets

Leg press superset with wide grip lat pull down superset with rope hammer curl 3 sets
Standing Calve Raise superset with one arms cable curl superset with straight bar pulldown 3 sets

So I got out of work a few minutes late yesterday. It made me rush to the gym and I felt like I was rushing through the workout, almost like I was behind the whole workout. I don't usually get that much volume in on a Tuesday. I was a bit unhappy when I got to the gym though, the power racks where I squat were all taken so I had to do some smith machine squats. I really struggled with estimating the weight difference between the barbell and the smith machine. So on a set where I figured I'd get 8, I ended up getting 6 and the next set only got 4. So on my final set I got back to the rack, I decided to try a 20 rep squat set without locking out, I ended up getting 25 reps. The rest of the workout felt pretty good. I went up in weight on my t bar rows by 10lbs and added 2 extra reps from what I usually get. I wasn't resting much between sets and probably could of had better numbers but I got a nice pump from going quickly.

After a few people recommended me trying the ab wheel during my ab training I decided to give it a try. I did 2 sets of 10 and it was tough but I feel like it hurts my lower back right at the spine. Not sure if I'm doing them correctly and just need to work on my form or what. I'll have to watch some videos and compare it to my form.

Laxacrine- I got a lemon scent from it last night and this morning so maybe that's where I got the Mr. Clean scent from.

Weight: Forgot to mention I'm up 3lbs from last time I weighted myself, I don't weigh myself enough for me to believe this is permanent but I haven't lost any weight in the last few weeks and look leaner than I did by the start of the year.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any rashes?
not yet, don't jinx it!....but remember I'm at 2 pumps a day and not 4 pumps a day so I'm hoping no rashes appear if I increase my dose

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
not yet, don't jinx it!....but remember I'm at 2 pumps a day and not 4 pumps a day so I'm hoping no rashes appear if I increase my dose
nice workout man! ive never seen a back/leg day combined :D great to hear theres no rash issues currently (or will there be fingers crossed)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think most of the Smith machines are set up to be about 10 lbs of load so if you add another 30-35lbs on to normal weights, you should be real close.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most of the Smith machines are set up to be about 10 lbs of load so if you add another 30

that's how my old gym was, but all the equipment was up to date.....the gym I'm at now, the equipment is from the flinstones era...so I wasn't sure how to approach the thing

nice thing is the gym is usually empty....like I might be the only person in the place on thursday

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most of the Smith machines are set up to be about 10 lbs of load so if you add another 30

that's how my old gym was, but all the equipment was up to date.....the gym I'm at now, the equipment is from the flinstones era...so I wasn't sure how to approach the thing

nice thing is the gym is usually empty....like I might be the only person in the place on thursday
We had an ancient smyth machine at one point in our gym, and the bar weighed 55lb instead of the aluminum 20-30lb

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Cardio 20 minute HIIT

4 sets of crunches

5 minutes LISS cardio

2 sets of roman chair leg raises

For anyone new to the log, Wednesday is my cardio day, I'm trying this theory I read about on a site. Where you do cardio then ab work, back to cardio, and finish off with ab work again. This is only the second week of it. I don't think it's going to make a world of difference but it's nice way to keep things interesting on cardio day.

Ok so the HIIT cardio had my legs super pumped. They were sore from Tuesday but after a few sprints they felt super full. Finishing off the sprinting portion of cardio was difficult but I did what I had to do. My abs were actually a bit sore from Tuesday and the ab wheel. During the crunches it was sore during each rep but I didn't get the same burn I usually do, maybe because of the soreness?

So far with the Laxacrine, I haven't had any problems with it at this point. It dries smooth with no flakes. What I have noticed is my skin feels almost moisturized hours after application. I hope the lotion if absorbing completely and it's just leaving the carrier on top of the skin. I haven't got any rash or side effects at this point. I was looking leaner last night which is a bonus. I think I'm going to bump up to 4 total pumps a day next Monday as I'm seeing other loggers already mentioning increase in fullness.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, what is the theory behind splitting up your cardio/ab workout like that?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, what is the theory behind splitting up your cardio/ab workout like that?
I may be butchering the overall article I read it in but......I read an article about fat targeting your abs. And even though it was just an article and I'm not sure I buy in I figured it couldn't hurt to try here or there. The principle is to do some HIIT cardio, then ab work, then more cardio, then ab work, and then cardio again. The article talked about in men that our abs are usually cold to the touch but our arms which don't hold fat are warmer. So you want to warm up the abs and get blood into them and while they are warm, burn calories in order to help spot reduce fat in the ab area

I figured its worth a shot, even if it doesn't work I'm still getting my cardio and abs like I normally would on a Wednesday anyway....I'd link the article but I'm not sure what we are allowed to link here anymore

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may be butchering the overall article I read it in but......I read an article about fat targeting your abs. And even though it was just an article and I'm not sure I buy in I figured it couldn't hurt to try here or there. The principle is to do some HIIT cardio, then ab work, then more cardio, then ab work, and then cardio again. The article talked about in men that our abs are usually cold to the touch but our arms which don't hold fat are warmer. So you want to warm up the abs and get blood into them and while they are warm, burn calories in order to help spot reduce fat in the ab area

I figured its worth a shot, even if it doesn't work I'm still getting my cardio and abs like I normally would on a Wednesday anyway....I'd link the article but I'm not sure what we are allowed to link here anymore
This actually sounds like a pretty novel idea that may work if you're low BF.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

DB Incline press superset with rear delt fly 3 sets
BB Flat press superset with seated side lateral raise 3 sets
Decline Hammer strength press superset with face pull 3 sets
Weighted Dips 3 sets
Close Grip bench press 3 sets
Underhand straight bar extension 3 sets

Overhand straight bar extension superset with overhead lateral raise 3 sets
Peck deck superset with dip machine 3 sets

Happy with the amount of volume I was able to get in the workout. However my left shoulder bothered me. I didn't notice it with incline press but on the flat press is when I really felt it. And grabbing the pads on the peck deck it also hurt. This is a few chest workouts in a row where it's bothered me, I might have to stick with DB's or Machines until it goes away. I'll have to test it and if I feel pain during a movement, try and do another movement. Other than that I thought the workout was pretty good, strength was up a bit and endurance is improving. I felt fresh basically the whole workout.

So I did a movement I don't usually do which is a db side lateral raise with a tweak that ends up over your head like a jumping jack. Can't go to heavy on the movement but it really made the pump explode in my shoulders last night.

After the workout I ate dinner and my stomach felt like death. I'm still getting a bloated feeling in my upper stomach during certain meals. Sometimes this happens when I'm eating a lot of carbs but I've lowered the carbs so I don't have a reason as to why I'm feeling this. After I showered it went away but it's an annoying feeling and I feel like I look like a bodybuilder with an extended gut. Might take a day this weekend and go off of my diet and go no carbs and possibly increase my fiber content going forward to see if it helps with the bloat.

Other than that I look slightly fuller in the mirror. I'm leaning out a bit even with the bloat but I'll be increasing Laxacrine to hopefully make the process speed up a bit.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Glad things went well last night with the workout, but wondering whats up with the bloat. maybe an intolerance of somesort?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad things went well last night with the workout, but wondering whats up with the bloat. maybe an intolerance of somesort?
it might be, I haven't changed my diet much.....I've gotten this feeling around the holidays before when I was eating a lot of carbs but I'm not eating a ton of carbs right now

before I started this log I went on a pizza tour...like a beer crawl but with pizza and I was bloated but I expected to be that day and a few days after but it hasn't completely gone away or so it seems....I've mentioned in my journal that my top 2 abs are coming in but when I turn for a side view I feel like I look like kai greene

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
it might be, I haven't changed my diet much.....I've gotten this feeling around the holidays before when I was eating a lot of carbs but I'm not eating a ton of carbs right now

before I started this log I went on a pizza tour...like a beer crawl but with pizza and I was bloated but I expected to be that day and a few days after but it hasn't completely gone away or so it seems....I've mentioned in my journal that my top 2 abs are coming in but when I turn for a side view I feel like I look like kai greene

dis you?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Leg Extension superset with lying leg curl 3 sets
Weighted Bulgarian split squat 3 sets
Lat Pulldown machine 3 sets
Close grip cable row 3 sets
DB Curl 3 sets
Incline DB hammer curl 3 sets

Leg press superset with lower back extension 3 sets
Cable curl machine superset with face pull 3 sets

I stayed at my girlfriends on Friday night so I woke up and went to here gym on Saturday. It was a change and it was nice to use some machines and equipment that I don't normally get to use. The lat machine gave me a really nice squeeze to it, it really felt good, and different than a cable lat pulldown. I also got to use a machine that I don't know the name of but it's like a big handle and a seat that bends back, it's used to stretching the legs,back, and shoulders. So I used that for like 10 minutes after the workout, I love using that thing when I go to her gym, my old gym had it but my current one does not. Also used the ab coaster which my gym doesn't have. I really like that thing as well. I also worked up a good sweat, my gym is like an old warehouse with a garage door they open in the summer, this was 1 room in a big building with cement walls so it was hot and humid in there but it felt nice to really be dripping sweat like that.

Overall the weekend was good, I slept weird on Friday and had a headache/neck ache all day Saturday. My stomach also felt bloated on Saturday but it all went away and my stomach felt a lot better on Sunday and it doesn't appear as bloated. I also got my 1/4 of grass fed beef in which always make the weekend good. 119lb of beef

My weight on the scale was down about 1.5lbs yesterday than it was the last time I weighed in. I look better, can't put my finger on it. I am leaner but not by a ton, but in the mirror my body looks better overall.

I will be increasing my doses of Laxacrine to 4 pumps total starting today.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to mention in my post, all weekend long I really noticed my jeans fitting super snug around my quad/hips....the waist fit as normal and even a bit loose but they were way to tight around my legs....maybe my legs are growing quickly? I don't really notice it in the mirror but notice more separation

I also don't wear tight jeans, most of my jeans are loose fit or boot cut so it's not like I'm wearing super skinny jeans and noticing this

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Squat 6 sets
Lat Pulldown 3 sets
DB row 3 sets
Ez curl bar close grip 3 sets
Ez curl bar wide grip 3 sets

Straight bar pulldown 3 sets
Seated Calve raise superset with DB curl 3 sets

I felt awesome yesterday all day. I just wanted to get to the gym and kill it. At the gym I had a really good workout. I set PR's for my 8 rep squat and my 305lb on squat. Normally I don't really care about these kind of things but I'm logging so it's worth a mention. After lat pull downs I wanted to do a back exercise that I don't usually do. So I went with DB rows, I went pretty heavy but wasn't feeling the good squeeze that I had wanted. My bicep work felt really good, had a nice pump and a nice squeeze for each rep. The time flew by in the gym as you can see from my lack of volume, I don't know how because I wasn't taking any extra time between sets.

I did notice a headache towards the end of work yesterday but when I had my lats stretched out during lat pull downs my neck cracked and it felt better so it was probably just a tight muscle.

The focus I'm getting from the preworkout is great though. I get to the gym and my mind is totally focused on working out. It feels amazing to really be in the zone and tunnel vision while in the gym.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean about the headaches. I like to do heavy-ish db flies to get my back to pop. I just lower the DBs down till I feel the right spot for my back and then bounce them slightly. That usually gets a good pop between my shouler blades and headache seems to be gone almost instantly.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean about the headaches. I like to do heavy-ish db flies to get my back to pop. I just lower the DBs down till I feel the right spot for my back and then bounce them slightly. That usually gets a good pop between my shouler blades and headache seems to be gone almost instantly.
sounds like a chest press machine at my gym....if I load up the weight and press against it my whole back cracks all the way down

I have a 5 year history of a bad left trap muscle, it's like a neck ache that runs into my head and around my left eye, luckily this winter hasn't been too bad, I've been keeping up with my door stretches and different stretches in the morning

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

DB flat press 3 sets
Incline press 3 sets
Seated Shoulder press 3 sets
Side lateral Raise 3 sets (last set was drop set)
Overhand extension 3 sets
Reverse underhand overhead extension 3 sets

Decline Hammer strength press superset with rear delt fly 3 sets
Dips 3 sets

More shoulder trouble, got to the gym and did some rotator work. Did my warm ups and then added some weight to the barbell and even though it wasn't heavy it felt like my shoulder kept popping and even though the pain wasn't bad I figured if I kept adding weight it could get ugly. So I stuck with DB presses and it didn't bother me at all. When I got to incline I went back to barbell and didn't feel anything but I didn't go under 8 reps, just nice controlled reps with some good weight for the amount of reps I was getting. I got a PR on my shoulder press which also didn't hurt but I did need a lift off to get the extra weights, I wouldn't have been able to unrack on my own. Dips actually felt really easy too, I figured at the end would really kill my whole upper body but the felt really good.

My upper body got an intense pump fairly quickly and it felt pretty good. The muscle contractions were really solid on all the movements.

So anyone reading this log could chime in. But I'm thinking about letting up on the ab work a bit which maybe is causing my stomach to expand? The only day I really a lot of ab work is Wednesday but I've been hitting my abs 4 days a week. I'm wondering if that is contributing to the problem.

Other than that I feel good this week so far. My morning dose of Laxacrine seems to put me in a good mood and again at night with my second dose. It's almost like a carefree/non stressed feeling which I like. Kind of wakes me up in the morning in some sort of way as well.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Tuesday

DB flat press 3 sets
Incline press 3 sets
Seated Shoulder press 3 sets
Side lateral Raise 3 sets (last set was drop set)
Overhand extension 3 sets
Reverse underhand overhead extension 3 sets

Decline Hammer strength press superset with rear delt fly 3 sets
Dips 3 sets

More shoulder trouble, got to the gym and did some rotator work. Did my warm ups and then added some weight to the barbell and even though it wasn't heavy it felt like my shoulder kept popping and even though the pain wasn't bad I figured if I kept adding weight it could get ugly. So I stuck with DB presses and it didn't bother me at all. When I got to incline I went back to barbell and didn't feel anything but I didn't go under 8 reps, just nice controlled reps with some good weight for the amount of reps I was getting. I got a PR on my shoulder press which also didn't hurt but I did need a lift off to get the extra weights, I wouldn't have been able to unrack on my own. Dips actually felt really easy too, I figured at the end would really kill my whole upper body but the felt really good.

My upper body got an intense pump fairly quickly and it felt pretty good. The muscle contractions were really solid on all the movements.

So anyone reading this log could chime in. But I'm thinking about letting up on the ab work a bit which maybe is causing my stomach to expand? The only day I really a lot of ab work is Wednesday but I've been hitting my abs 4 days a week. I'm wondering if that is contributing to the problem.

Other than that I feel good this week so far. My morning dose of Laxacrine seems to put me in a good mood and again at night with my second dose. It's almost like a carefree/non stressed feeling which I like. Kind of wakes me up in the morning in some sort of way as well.
Gotti-

sounds like the same issue i had with my shoulder - cartilage is gone between the shoulder joints. might want to start using a joint sup and i had to avoid upright rows like the plaque.

great log so far bro

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
nice work these last couple of days buddy.have you ever thought of spot applying the laxacrine? some users have some mild joint pain relieve when applying lax in that area.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk cissus + more water. Cissus has saved me with my last few training cycles/overreaching microcycle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

HIIT cardio 15 minutes
Ab wheel 3 sets
LISS cardio 5 minutes
Roman Chair leg raise 3 sets
LISS cardio 3 minutes
Ab Lounge 2 sets
LISS Cardio 2 minutes

I switched up the routine a bit doing less HIIT time as my first cardio session in order to get in more ab and cardio cycles. I still did the same amount of sprints I normally would have done thought. I didn't stop moving the whole time as I was rushing back and fourth between the cardio area and the ab area. So usually after HIIT cardio when I'm doing my abs I stop sweating but yesterday as I rushed back and fourth I had a nice warmth and sweat going on the whole time. Since Wednesday is usually just cardio and abs, it's my short day in the gym but doing things this way allowed me to get extra ab work and 5 more minutes of cardio in than what I usually do within the same amount of time spent in the gym.

One thing I've noticed about Laxacrine last night and should of mentioned before was when I get home and shower at night. I could still feel a layer of the lotion on the skin. When water hits my chest and shoulder area it has layer of the gel to rinse off first. Hopefully the skin is fully absorbing all of the active ingredients.

I am starting to look even more full in the mirror. My chest last night looked really full and thicker than usual.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the information guys, I have been meaning to pick up a joint supplement for awhile....even without the pain I think joint supplements are really beneficial

I kind of spot apply the laxacrine, when I apply the pumps to my chest and shoulders, I almost try and massage the lotion into the area that hurts

I also did some band work at home last night, it's not strenuous but I have some rubber bands from when I did physical therapy and I know my shoulders are rolled inward so I did some work in hopes that if the pain is happening at all because of my poor posture that I could help correct it a bit.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Leg extension superset with lying leg curl superset with t bar row 3sets
Squat superset with pull ups 3 sets
Squat superset with rope cable high row 3sets
Stiff legged dead lift superset with rope pulldown 3 sets
DB Curl 3 sets
Seated DB hammer curl 3 sets
Rope cable curl 3 sets

I didn't want to go to the gym yesterday, one of those days with no motivation and I was still sore in my back and legs. But I took my preworkout and when I got in the gym and moving around I feel like I had a really good workout. I usually don't squat on my Thurs/Sat leg workouts unless it's front squat but I've been feeling like I was loosing depth on my squat and wanted to see what was going on. So I played with it a bit, I noticed my stance was pretty wide and when I got to a certain point my inner hip area would grab at a certain point and if I went further that it felt like it would tear or cause major pain. So I went and made my stance a bit more narrow and it allowed me to bypass that sticking point. It allowed me to get a lot lower. I must have gotten in a bad habit of using a wider stance than needed. Either way I did 6 sets at a lower weight but making sure I was getting super low each time, a few reps I felt my legs ready to push back up but I had to tell myself, no keep going lower. Makes me wonder what else I might be overlooking, maybe I've been paying attention to the weight I'm moving and the squeeze on the muscle and failed to realize the range of motion and form.

Nothing totally new to report in terms of gains. I'm hoping the off day treats me well.
I keep noticing the relaxed feeling I get after dosing the Laxacrine in the morning and night. It's almost like a boost of energy but very calm type of energy. 2 pumps at a time is def more messy than 1 pump at a time and it does take a bit longer to dry which could be expected.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Weighted Dips 4 sets
Flat Press superset with standing shoulder press machine 3 sets
Incline press superset with side lateral raise 3 sets
1 arm underhand extension superset with facepull 3 sets
Overhead ez bar extension superset with cable lateral raise 3 sets
Peck deck 3 sets

Workout was kind of all over the place. Usually I have the place to myself on Saturday morning but not this time. I had to weave in and out of people. I went to the gym thinking I should do less work on my chest to help with my shoulder and because it looks full and round, thought I should pay attention to my tri's and shoulders. I somewhat accomplished this however I help a guy at the gym as he's overweight and deals with some problems. Anyway he started talking about the combine and the numbers. So he went on to challenge my bench. My argument was most of the guys have to bench with lower than body weight, they do 225lb at the combine. He wasn't going to let me slide with going under my bodyweight so we agreed on 185lbs. I did 24 reps and probably could of did more but I wasn't about to rest the bar on my chest just for some imaginary contest. Anyway my shoulder didn't feel great after that but it wasn't a terrible pain either which was nice.

Sunday was a rough day for my diet. I got a call bright and early from my father to help put in laminate floor at my house and he's a savage, 5 minutes later he was at my house to work. I didn't get to eat right or really at all. So all day I was starving, then my girl and I decided to go out to eat. I thought I was ordering some kind of Italian chicken/bacon/vegetable dish but it ended up being a tiny amount of chicken and a ton of penne. Didn't want that

As we start March I am lowering my carbs once again. This time my third meal is going from 5oz or rice to 3oz. I'm also adding coconut oil back in to my morning coffee.

In the mirror my stomach looks much improved from the bloat. I look leaner and my shoulders this morning looked more capped. 3rd week into the Laxacrine so I'm hoping it really hits stride this week and we see some impressive changes.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! Got called out and had to back it up huh? Gotta love that! My favorite is when you get challenged the day after you just destroyed yourself in what you're being challenged in. Your muscles are all sore and not really wanting to do that lift again and here you are trying to get them to do it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! Got called out and had to back it up huh? Gotta love that! My favorite is when you get challenged the day after you just destroyed yourself in what you're being challenged in. Your muscles are all sore and not really wanting to do that lift again and here you are trying to get them to do it.
haha pretty much, last time it happened the day after legs...the guy asked me to just monitor his form on squats so I explained what I saw and he's like well you squat this weight....of course it had to be the day after I just squatted

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
interested in your diet, are you taking a bit of a ketogenic approach? Hows everything on the skin front, going on okay and leaving no rash or anything?

Awesome job so far brother!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interested in your diet, are you taking a bit of a ketogenic approach? Hows everything on the skin front, going on okay and leaving no rash or anything?

Awesome job so far brother!
I'm working my way towards that yes....last year I used it for a little while and really enjoyed the higher fat and lower carb, found my body felt pretty good while on it, I still did 1 day with higher carbs per week

basically in the fall I got in a discussion with a guy on a board who claimed he was a trainer and I didn't agree with a lot of what he was saying, so he said "why don't you work with me for a bit and see if you like how I do things"....so I followed his diet until the end of the year, at the beginning of each month I've been slowly lowering the carbs here or there and as I lower carbs i'll increase fat slightly

no rash or irritation yet

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Flat Bench 3 sets
Incline Bench 3 sets
Standing shoulder press 3 sets
Side lateral raise 3 sets
EZ bar skull crusher into close grip press 3 sets
Rope extensions 3 sets

Facepull 3 sets
Decline fly machine superset with DB behind the head press 3 sets
Dips 3 sets

I didn't want to do BB bench yesterday but the gym was actually busy. We really only have 1 good set of DB's in the gym that have the weight I need, the other set is more like a planet fitness db set, it only goes up to like 50lbs. Anyway the whole DB area was busy so I did some bench. Even though my shoulder hurt it didn't seem to hinder the weight I was pushing. The pain feels like a quarter size pain in my front delt and almost feels like it hurts when it's cold, how I would imagine arthritis feels. Anyway the presses were fine. Everything else was kind of run of the mill exercises except I watched a training video and the guy used a peck fly machine and sat at the end of the seat with his back angled towards the backboard and only put he head on the back while doing the movement, it targets the lower chest and I really liked it. It was a different type of movement but I was really able to feel the stretch and squeeze right from the start, might add this in more often.

I was tired when I was going to the gym but like clockwork, I took my preworkout and 15 minutes later as I'm changing in the locker room, I woke up. The pump was also really solid, as you see I'm not using super high volume in reps or sets but the pump comes on quickly with pump juice extreme.

Even with a bum shoulder and less food than the beginning of the year, Laxacrine is still allowing me to push heavy weight and seems to let me push more weight even late into my workout. Really like the muscle endurance. I haven't felt the same sense of well being from the doses lately. Tonight I plan on dry brushing my skin really good to see if I can do my part at improving the absorption of the Laxacrine