JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Downloaded without problems! :)

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

broken7

broken7

Awards
It's not working! Someone who got it please mirror it somewhere like depositfiles.com, www.filefactory.com, sendspace.com (note: I haven't used any of these for a while who I'm not sure which are still good) or upload it to a torrent site

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay, well i got a CD burner, and 100cd's i bought in bulk. if anyone is having problems downloading it, PM me with your name, physical address, and i will get a copy out to you.

donations are always welcome but not required (upon delivery). make me an offer i can't refuse. anything over a dollar, i will refuse.

EDIT: uploading to filefactory as we speak.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
okay, well i got a CD burner, and 100cd's i bought in bulk. if anyone is having problems downloading it, PM me with your name, physical address, and i will get a copy out to you.

donations are always welcome but not required (upon delivery). make me an offer i can't refuse. anything over a dollar, i will refuse.

EDIT: uploading to filefactory as we speak.
dang, we need to get you a cape and some spandex bro!

awesome!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang, we need to get you a cape and some spandex bro!

awesome!
lol. just can't let DB's and SoCo's work be in vain. i'm so glad i managed to get it, that i can't imagine someone else NOT getting it. props to the original downloaders :clap2:

P.S. women run in fright, and men cringe to see me in spandex. its probably the chicken legs.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol. just can't let DB's and SoCo's work be in vain. i'm so glad i managed to get it, that i can't imagine someone else NOT getting it. props to the original downloaders :clap2:

P.S. women run in fright, and men cringe to see me in spandex. its probably the chicken legs.

I had to wear singlets for wrestling back in HS....then wrestle around all sweaty with another guy in spandex on a mat trying to get on top, in front of a hundred people...

but spending 7 hours a day at wrestling practice... that will make you fit... I miss dem days :(

EDIT: post a link to that file factory location when it be done!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Downloaded with NO problems. Thanks for hookin' a brutha up, suncloud!! :head:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when it ups how will we all be able to access it?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
It's back guys...sorry about that...crazy winds around here knocked the power out...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
What the hell are the chances that the power goes out RIGHT AFTER I get this? That pisses me off...I need a UPS...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I got it using sunclouds link :)

EDIT: this is absolutely amazing....

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
too all those that are having problems downloading....

vida.pdf -- FileFactory.com - free file hosting --

send your love to SoCo and DB please.

if this doesn't work for any of you, PM me your name and addy and i will mail you a CD of it.
You're a super-nice guy suncloud. I think reps are in order for you and SoCo for this thing. :clap2: Everyone.....rep these guys. I did!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks TG!

Bump for anyone else waiting for this...

db682

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Christmas came early here. Everyone enjoy.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks soo much to everyone who helped get this rolling and especially to the ones who helped us get it!!!!

i already repped u guys, but if i forgot anyone let me know!!!

thanks again

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
No problem mang...anything to help out the community...Hosting it is easy the big thanks goes to db...if you guys have any other good, hard to get docs or anything, let me know and we can get them up on my site for everybody.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I'll be damn....I just now opened this thread up...each and every one of you deserve a pat on the back...this is what the forums should be like, guys sharing things like this...You all deserve a big thumbs up!

holy

shanebee

Awards
i have another good one called "testosterone, action deficiency, substitution" i have the pdf i need to work on finding it and uploading it, its really good, goes in depth about hormone pathways. thanks for the upload.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
i have another good one called "testosterone, action deficiency, substitution" i have the pdf i need to work on finding it and uploading it, its really good, goes in depth about hormone pathways. thanks for the upload.
Yes, good book too.

Here is a preview: http://books.google.es/books?hl=es&lr=&id=x0WdZce5A-UC&oi=fnd&pg=PR9&dq="testosterone,+action+deficiency,+substitution"&ots=30cK4cX0UC&sig=OlvteErMLBF1jJs9vtp2sCEkuV4#PPA29,M1

I hope you find it and upload it!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established

I'd love to get that book up on my site too...Let me know if you find it...

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?, have you found it?

BTW, there's another "technical" book that seems to be interesting:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/101894-what-name-ibe.html#post1502475
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1636991

shanebee

Awards
ok i got some updates, i got 2 books for you guys and i can get that one pubmed book about when I'm on the campus network. it wont let me post links since i dont have 50 posts, too bad my premium w/e account got banned from here a year ago for no reason, and the responce i got back was "read the rules if you want to post here"... so i kinda boycotted this place until i saw the post about the vida text, well enjoy. knowledge should be free for everyone

zshare.net/download/5124694697ddd946/
Sex Hormones(Male):Analogs and Antagonists
Robert W. Brueggemeier
(i haven't read this one, but it looks pretty good)

zshare.net/download/51248721720ca8f4/
Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution 3rd Edition
(its a great read, i own the 2nd edition)

Also i have some other interesting reads, it involves the undergrad research I'm involved with, i don't really know a whole lot yet, i just started a few months ago but these are some interesting papers from the lab's past work relating to androgens.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18941467?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum"]
Dihydrotestosterone stimulates cerebrovascular inflammation through NFkappaB, modulating contractile function.

jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/101/4/1252
Influence of sex steroid hormones on cerebrovascular function.

pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=17406656
Androgenic/estrogenic balance in the male rat cerebral circulation: metabolic enzymes and sex steroid receptors.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my computer caught a virus when i tried to download the material. I guess i let my firewall down so i could download and something else came in the download instead. I still dont have the vida text..... :( crappy deals

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'll get you a copy.

EDIT : anyone that can't download this PM me your address and i'll send out a CD. happy christmas!!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe it missed this!

Fantastic job getting this out to people, gentlemen. :clap2:

DMOORE30

Awards
Is there anyway I can get this on CD from someone......The PDF isnt working for me......

shanebee

Awards
I'm currently working on converting those scanned images to a search able pdf, it should reduce the size to a few megs and it will be a lot easier to read and print. Though i did get my premium acct banned with no straight forward reason... from this site a few years ago for talking about steroids and not being 21 (19), I've learned so much about hormones since then (mostly though in my undergrad research) maybe ill come back one day, till then i feel this text is a valuable asset to the community. I already converted them to txt but i have to proof read the book and fix all the errors when converting symbols/subscripts/superscripts and all that good stuff.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently working on converting those scanned images to a search able pdf, it should reduce the size to a few megs and it will be a lot easier to read and print. Though i did get my premium acct banned with no straight forward reason... from this site a few years ago for talking about steroids and not being 21 (19), I've learned so much about hormones since then (mostly though in my undergrad research) maybe ill come back one day, till then i feel this text is a valuable asset to the community. I already converted them to txt but i have to proof read the book and fix all the errors when converting symbols/subscripts/superscripts and all that good stuff.
That would be great!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping another great thread for those that missed it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, anyone around that still has this?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Old bump, prepared for hate. That said, I REALLY want this text. The cheapest I found the book itself for was over 600USD, so I would really prefer to find this on a server. I was a geek before a bodybuilder, and I really thought I'd be able to find this. Can anyone help a brother out?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I need a copy of this book so bad!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I need a copy of this book so bad!
Good news for you, brother! I finally made good on my geek claim, and was able to find and seed a torrent of the full text. They are scanned pages in a PDF, so unfortunately not searchable until I can OCR it and create a new torrent. It's there, though, and it doesn't have any viruses or passwords or bullsh!t. AND it's FREE!

You will need a torrent client such as http://www.utorrent.com/ . Once that is downloaded, access the torrent using the magnet link at https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7883418/Julius_A_Vida__quot_Androgens_and_Anabolic_Agents_quot_ . If anyone hasn't used a torrent before this, I am happy to help you out. Just go ahead and shoot me a PM.

I am currently "seeding" this torrent 24/7 on a decent connection, which means that I am providing a source from which anyone can download this right now by using the torrent. I will seed it for the foreseeable future, and please make sure that you also do so. This will make download speeds and availability more stable for all of our brothers and sisters!

If y'all have problems, please either PM me or post back here. YES THIS IS FREE THROUGH MY METHOD. NSA, like that little bitty you took home from the bar last night ;)

Super_Staunch

Awards
Hey everyone, new here. Does anyone have a working link to this book?