Vida Text. "Androgens and Anabolic Agents"

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
If the copyright has run out then it should be public domain. If it has not run out then it would be a violation to sell it.
It would seem that if Chemo endorsed db's original offer to sell the book, that the copyright has run out, if what you say is true. Unless they are affiliated.

So that means you can give it freely for good karma...? :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
If the copy you have is one of the password protected copies that I put together then feel free to post it. It's been years since I started offering this book on pdf and I still get emails daily about it. This book was one of the hardest books to get my hands on and scanning it was no fun either. When I was charging for it it was pretty much to recoupe what I spent on the book itself and some for postage and the CD. I had zero complaints about the price because anybody who actually tried to get a copy on there own knew that it was nearly impossible. Now I could care less who has a copy simply for the fact that .005% of those who have it will get any use whatsoever out of it. It is anabolic chemistry and pharmacology at its best. This book is the reason for the success of many of the supplement companies out there today. I personally know of 7 companies that started and were very sucessful up until the banning period because I gave them copies of this book. On the other end though I've had a bunch of emails from people that got copies of the book and wanted me to teach them how to read it. A good rule of thumb is if you didnt do very good in your college chemistry courses (all of them) or if you wondering what Im talking about that could make reading it so diffucult then this book probably isnt for you.

To be fair for everyone though, If I can find what I did with it, and someone provides a decent ftp site (not one thats for just their use only) and isnt loaded full of adware crap and popups then I'll post it online.

db

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
To be fair for everyone though, If I can find what I did with it, and someone provides a decent ftp site (not one thats for just their use only) and isnt loaded full of adware crap and popups then I'll post it online.

db
Please do, that would be awesome. :head:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
You can use space on my server to host it.

krogtaar

Awards
woah this is awesome...in for pm or link post!
would definately read/understand

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is looking promising! Feed my knowledge! lol :think: This is something that people can really ingest. If you like the science that is.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I got a shitload of space and bandwidth, somebody who's got it, drop me a PM and we'll get it hosted.

shanebee

Awards
i just picked up the book through an interlib loan, i got quoted $250 to scan it :(, if u need a place to upload it i can host it i have a good host i pay for, i would love if someone could hook up a digital copy of this book so i dont have to worry about scanning my copy, i understand the book pretty well, im doing undergrad research in the field of estrogen/androgens and their affect on the neurovascular system so i can relate to some of this stuff, i've only had the book for a few hours and its amazing, its goes in depth about the theory of altering the structure and how that effects the AR.

another good text i found is: "Testosterone Action Deficiency Substitution" by E. Nieschlag, i bought if off amazon for like $40, i finally got access to full text's on pubmed, if anyone needs anything let me know.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i just picked up the book through an interlib loan, i got quoted $250 to scan it :(, if u need a place to upload it i can host it i have a good host i pay for, i would love if someone could hook up a digital copy of this book so i dont have to worry about scanning my copy, i understand the book pretty well, im doing undergrad research in the field of estrogen/androgens and their affect on the neurovascular system so i can relate to some of this stuff, i've only had the book for a few hours and its amazing, its goes in depth about the theory of altering the structure and how that effects the AR.

another good text i found is: "Testosterone Action Deficiency Substitution" by E. Nieschlag, i bought if off amazon for like $40, i finally got access to full text's on pubmed, if anyone needs anything let me know.
ah bro i could have hooked u up with that last book for free as it is held within my college database its a very good book that even those with little knowledge should be able to handle.

shanebee

Awards
ah bro i could have hooked u up with that last book for free as it is held within my college database its a very good book that even those with little knowledge should be able to handle.
yeah i have access to it too through netlibrary, but i wanted a hardcopy its got some good info on the AR, and pathways, the vida text is more about synthesizing designers and the theory about what changes to the base hormone do to tissue, i hear Kochakian's book is better than vidas except for the tables ( i think PA said this).

wait.. are you able to get the pdf version of it? becuase i can only access it through they're site, if so pm it to me if you can.

shanebee

Awards
anyone able to find it? im willing to pay for it, if not ill be paying a documents services company to scan my copy for me, and ill post it here for free.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone able to find it? im willing to pay for it, if not ill be paying a documents services company to scan my copy for me, and ill post it here for free.
reps dude way to spread the love!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is bro-dem at its greatest. :head:

personally I dont think too many people would mind pitching in for something like that if it comes down to it.

shanebee

Awards
i got a hold of Kochakian's book, its not that good :( i know he has two maybe i have the wrong one, hopefully someone will post vidas book so i dont have to scan it

db682

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bunch of PM's from people saying they can host it but nothing else. Somebody needs to give me an ftp site that they have and let me know how to post it.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I sent db log in info for my server. Once he uploads it I'll post a publicly available URL so people can get it.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I'll try and set it up tonight on SoCo's server. If it works you guys owe him a Kudo's for letting everyone use his server.

db

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Badass...I'll be around tonight so email me if you have any problems... my screen name @gmail.com

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This....is....SPARTA!!!! i mean...AWESOME!!!!

DeathDealer

Awards
I've been searching bookstores, libraries, Amazon, and all over the internet for this text, but couldn't find it anywhere. I then thought that i might find a scanned version (since I can't find the acttual book) on bittorrent, emule, kazaa or something other P2P site.

I would worship you if you actually posted it somewhere. I've been looking forever for this text!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Haven't gotten it yet guys...as soon as I get it I'll post a URL for everyone to download it.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Haven't gotten it yet guys...as soon as I get it I'll post a URL for everyone to download it.
I cant access your server. I keep getting a message saying a connection with the server cannot be established.

Got any ideas? I'm just using windows explorer to get to your server. Nothing fancy. The file is only 112MB that I'll be posting.

db

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Try now...I had an issue yesterday I was working on and had to shut down a few services....it should work now..

db682

Awards
  • Established
Try now...I had an issue yesterday I was working on and had to shut down a few services....it should work now..
I'm on now but it wont let me post my file. It says to make sure I have permission. Thats after I've tried to login with the username and password you gave me. I dont think the login is working because thats popping up an error as well.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Username and password should both be anabolics

As long as you are in /home/anabolics it should work...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I just tested it and uploaded The Anabolic Diet pdf so I know it works...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Badass...I'll post it up on my site as soon as it's done...thanks man!!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump..........god your KILLING me with the wait!

db682

Awards
  • Established
Password for the file is AnaMind. Just as it's written.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to leave it at that link for a few days before I figure a better way to post it...I want people on AM to get access to it but eventually this link will get around and I don't need everyone from every board bringing my web server down...hahahaha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
saving as we speak. reps to both of you guys and thanks!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
mine says source file could not be read.....so it doesnt save :p bah

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
download was flawless...reading as we speak. Thanks a ton guys!