very 'social' feelings supplement

RedMeat

Awards
Can anyone recommend a supplement/nootropic/stimulant that gives very similar 'social' feelings as an illegal drug such as cocaine or mdma? I don't use either drug but I'd love a healthier alternative for that talkative "on" feeling. I was considering some PEA/Hordenine but I have my doubts.

I've tried certain nootropics such as L-huperzine A, Neurostim+C; certain stims such as bulk caffeine, stimulant x, primed ultra; certain non-otc such as modafinil. Each has there place, and each can make you a bit more social, but its not the same, and I don't use any regularly.

So if anyone knows what I'm talking about and could point me towards something (that's not illegal or by prescription) I'd appreciate it.

And to the easily offended I apologize for the cocaine/mdma reference but its hard to ask the question while beating around the bush.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
some guys on here like phenibut as a social sup

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have the pea hordenine from nutra. i use it as a study aid. I could see it help you be more social. i usually take 3-5 caps

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
there was a thread on here awhile back that talked about some substance that every one raved about...cant remember what it was though >.<

why, whats up, planning on talking to girls? lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i have the pea hordenine from nutra. i use it as a study aid. I could see it help you be more social. i usually take 3-5 caps

dude that stuff looks cheap s heck too...see no reason not to get some, good post if it works. BTW phenibut was what I think I was thinking of too in refrence to that old thread....i think...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
geranium 25 mgs. 60 mgs is too intense.

I drank alcohol last night and woke up in the middle of sleep . I think it was due to the fact alcohol effects Rem. Its important to sleep all the way though, deep, uninterrupted sleep for total mental refreshments. When was the last time you woke up and felt like a million bucks? This is the sleep im talking about. to achieve this I found out whats needed is no other people making loud noises. I loved living alone for sleep now that I think back when I did. I was getting like 10-12 hours per night.

Pea/hordenine makes me feel disoriented after the feel good effects wear off. so I said no more for me. No pleasant to me. Tyrosine always works well.better than caffeine.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
geranium is good like smelt said but i do like 120mg haha... theres a reason why my adrenals are f'ed

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
there was a thread on here awhile back that talked about some substance that every one raved about...cant remember what it was though >.<

why, whats up, planning on talking to girls? lol

Kava Kava maybe?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
2 grams of Holy Basil, 2 grams of L-Tyrosine and some coffee/caffiene.

It's reaaaal nice.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 grams of Holy Basil, 2 grams of L-Tyrosine and some coffee/caffiene.

It's reaaaal nice.
I'll try it ha! Got all the stuff on my shelf... might switch the coffee for geranium

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
geranium is good like smelt said but i do like 120mg haha... theres a reason why my adrenals are f'ed
yeah if I do do stims I stay at the low end. If I ever do go high though I'm jacked:dance:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut could work. I don't get as much "socially limber" from it. I just get KICK ASS nights of sleep.
I agree.phenibut has more of a sedative property to it.I took 2 phenadrine last saturday before i went out and i was definately on point socially.It has a highly evolved form of pea and geranium in it plus some methylsynephrine and caffeine.The focus and energy was awesome.I was finishing other peoples sentences for them.lol.

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
I picked up Kava Kava and Phenibut, after doing some late night thread searching, on here and both did not disappoint. Kava Kava gives me more of a buzzed feeling while Phenibut calms my nerves & eases any anxiety. I've been careful not to dose Phenibut too often as I've read that the effects will diminish with continual use and/or you could get hooked on it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
1,3-dimethylamylamine. 60mgs on an empty stomach, or 120mg on a full stomach.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
haha ya.. i like when he says... u took too much man, u took too much, too much

ACSlayer

Awards
I am an assistant manager at a Hotel (all customer service, all day). I usually go with 500 mg -1 g PEA, a cup of coffee (~200mg caffeine), 1g Vit C, and 1 B-complex tab on a semi-empty stomach. This is by far the best combo that works with my personal physiology, give it a shot. Within an hour I feel a definite attitude adjustment and am ready and willing to help customers and enjoy conversation with them

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The second stimulant X version with cocoalean, and the original stimulant X, were the KINGS of socialness even when considering ritalin/adderall,etc.. stim x rocks, the older version is coming back soon too...

remma777

Awards
adderall, modafinil, caffeine, pea/low low dose maoi, ardafinil(legal precursor to moda) etoh, thats all i know.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The second stimulant X version with cocoalean, and the original stimulant X, were the KINGS of socialness even when considering ritalin/adderall,etc.. stim x rocks, the older version is coming back soon too...

when I took my first 2 caps of stim x, I felt awesome. Also i played the best softball game of my life.

Now that I think about it, I did feel great mentally, quite open. Also I didnt feel the pain of skinning my left leg completely, getting my right ankle crushed, and having a softball that was hit nail me in my knee.

So i say stim x works well....with 1 small side....

so they are brining back the revered original formula for stim X is also what I have heard...wonder when?

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I just know DONT take RPM if you're planning on being friendly. It makes me want to rip heads off

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
RPM definitely gets me into a pissy aggressive mood.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Chocomine all the way! maybe take some ALC with it too.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
gaba or phenibut do the trick for me, but are almost better for just chilling and listening to music.

JockoJohnson

Awards
I would try a bliss shot and about 1200-1500mg of Phenibut. Take the Phenibut first, then an hour later, take the bliss shot. If you wanna get really wasted, take a double dose of the bliss shot. Man I was singing to myself for about two hours after that last time I took it.

moondg29

Awards
Sorry to be a bit OT but anyone have more details on the original stim x coming back out? Best social supp ever.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
1,3-dimethylamylamine and alcohol. Might not be the most responsible answer, but as per your original request for side effects, worth a shot.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
klonopin and 5-htp, tnt stack works for me

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, Chocamine, and caffeine do the trick for me.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will notice two very different kinds of responses. Some people like to be brought up and others calmed down. You need to know which group you fit into then decide what works for you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would try a bliss shot and about 1200-1500mg of Phenibut. Take the Phenibut first, then an hour later, take the bliss shot. If you wanna get really wasted, take a double dose of the bliss shot. Man I was singing to myself for about two hours after that last time I took it.
bliss shot? sounds like a homo-sexual bed maneuver....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
suprised no one has mention Get Diesels Ready4War. Its awesome. Dont forget to take some relora/ashwaganda to help you relax in the first place.

You could get some guarana tabs as well.