VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
were do you get low carb bagels? and do you use any low carb noodles while on keto ?
I will post the brand. Miracle noodles has low carb rice I love and I make Alfredo pasta with there noodles and some times mix it up with isolator fitness protein noodles .

Californian life style makes low carb bread and la tortilla factory for low carb tortillas.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A thing about noodles. I've read when you re-cook carbs such as noodles it changes the chemical composition so they are better for you. Anyone have more information about this? I remember cooking noodles and saving large batches to reheat with red sauce and I was dropping weight.
When you reheat certain carby foods the carbs rearrange and some of the carbs become digestion resistant. I remember reading a paper on it in which it said the difference is actually quite significant perhaps 20-30% (not certain about the exact figure)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A thing about noodles. I've read when you re-cook carbs such as noodles it changes the chemical composition so they are better for you. Anyone have more information about this? I remember cooking noodles and saving large batches to reheat with red sauce and I was dropping weight.
Pasta/noodles:
Cool it down before eating (and you can ofcourse re-cook). When cooling it down , Starch turns into Resistant starch (how much of it, I dont know).

"Resistant starch is a type of starch that isn't fully broken down and absorbed, but rather turned into short-chain fatty acids by intestinal bacteria. This may lead to some unique health benefits."

If you want to get rid of starch in potatoes, lets say you make pommes. Put them in a bowl of water and let them stay in water even 12 hours.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pasta/noodles:
Cool it down before eating (and you can ofcourse re-cook). When cooling it down , Starch turns into Resistant starch (how much of it, I dont know).

"Resistant starch is a type of starch that isn't fully broken down and absorbed, but rather turned into short-chain fatty acids by intestinal bacteria. This may lead to some unique health benefits."

If you want to get rid of starch in potatoes, lets say you make pommes. Put them in a bowl of water and let them stay in water even 12 hours.
That's it! Now I remember. "resistant starch". SCAs.
Thanks!

Cool. I was super fit this way, because I was eating tons of pasta but most of it cooled then reheated.
Of course tomato sauce with some veal bones soaked in with beef as well. Bone broth protein is the best. Mix it together and simmer for hours.

Insanely good; cheap; super healthy.

Thanks again Big D.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you reheat certain carby foods the carbs rearrange and some of the carbs become digestion resistant. I remember reading a paper on it in which it said the difference is actually quite significant perhaps 20-30% (not certain about the exact figure)
you are correct, kind of.... its called reconstituted carbohydrate.[or resistant statch]. it happens when you cool heated carbs.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many starches can be retrograded into resistant starches if they are left to cool for 12 hrs after cooking. The effect is improved if they are cooked in oil and not reheated. This can be a double edged sword, as there has been some evidence that fats generally considered unhealthy will actually feed firmicutes moreso than your good bacterioides ( i think that how it is spelled ) ie. white rice cooked in coconut oil eaten cooled is going to have a different effect on the gut than Chinese fried rice.

one of the main benefits presented is that of the resistant starches not being digested or converted into short chain tryglycerides and utilized by the microbiome.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never even heard of reconstituted carbohydrates. this is good to know.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killed the gym today .
IMG_3030.jpg
my moose attempt with avocado but failed on taste .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killed the gym today . View attachment 164663 my moose attempt with avocado but failed on taste .
At least you tried bro! I tried to put tuna in this chopped salad I made, but almost puked. Next time, hard boiled eggs.
What was wrong with your mousse? Maybe just some raw sugar reduced in a little warm water and starch, then refrigerate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least you tried bro! I tried to put tuna in this chopped salad I made, but almost puked. Next time, hard boiled eggs.
What was wrong with your mousse? Maybe just some raw sugar reduced in a little warm water and starch, then refrigerate.
It was a Keto attempt so to avocadoi. Next time I will do half avocado and half heavy cream .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1526345003.269205.jpg
Keto toast with protein whey isolate , table spoon of peanut butter , table spoon of peanut butter powder half table spoon of mct oil and 100 grams of heavy cream !

nnnnnn

Awards
I am entering. I received my bottle of Vector today after work. I took 3, will be heading to gym in an hr. I will log personally weekly for up to 12 weeks and report on here after 12 weeks with a separate thread. I will be relying on pictures. I will be reporting back with pictures at the end of each week in this thread though. I have a memo of my daily workout weight limits and will post pictures so that everyone can see if I am gaining strength or not.

I currently take a weight gainer (2k calories), micronized creatine, alpha test (test booster), and now Vector. I exercise 6 days a week and my current weight is 168lbs. Height: 5' 10".

I also eat. I eat every night a footlong tuna sandwich and for lunch a big burrito. So yes, enough calorie surplus.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am entering. I received my bottle of Vector today after work. I took 3, will be heading to gym in an hr. I will log personally weekly for up to 12 weeks and report on here after 12 weeks with a separate thread. I will be relying on pictures. I will be reporting back with pictures at the end of each week in this thread though. I have a memo of my daily workout weight limits and will post pictures so that everyone can see if I am gaining strength or not.

I currently take a weight gainer (2k calories), micronized creatine, alpha test (test booster), and now Vector. I exercise 6 days a week and my current weight is 168lbs. Height: 5' 10".

I also eat. I eat every night a footlong tuna sandwich and for lunch a big burrito. So yes, enough calorie surplus.
That all sounds very interesting but people had to enter this contest about 2 months ago now. It’s coming fairly close to being over. Oh, and it was decided before the product was even released that creatine was a no go. It just gives way too much of an anabolic advantage and scews product outcomes.

From what I can see djbombsquad is the only contestant?

Unless it is just decided to give the prize to AdelV for having posted the best pic regardless :)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

You should start a log up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That all sounds very interesting but people had to enter this contest about 2 months ago now. It’s coming fairly close to being over. Oh, and it was decided before the product was even released that creatine was a no go. It just gives way too much of an anabolic advantage and scews product outcomes.

From what I can see djbombsquad is the only contestant?

Unless it is just decided to give the prize to AdelV for having posted the best pic regardless :)
I’m pushing hard to win . I don’t know if I will but I know I’m upping my cardio .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t get any more hungry on it then when I’m not. I just finished my bottle Friday and today was day one or not taking it just for a few weeks while I see if there is a difference

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am still in. Lethargy has kicked my butt this past two weeks though. I haven't changed diet. It could be the changing of the seasons, with warm weather finally coming in. I am half way through my 3rd bottle.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am still in. Lethargy has kicked my butt this past two weeks though. I haven't changed diet. It could be the changing of the seasons, with warm weather finally coming in. I am half way through my 3rd bottle.
Try upping the calories slightly, adding extra water and try dosing only 1 cap at a time. I think this will help combat the lethargy and maybe even bring energy.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok men and women I hope you took some before pics because the Vector transformation challenge is about to get underway!
Winner receives 3 bottles of whatever they want from us.

This is a natty only contest. NO PH/DS/SARMS
You can run other supps. Like pre workouts and anything else natural you like.
You have 12 weeks which means this is the perfect motivation for the summer recomp ;)

12 weeks starting today.
Must have pre pics
and must post updates in this thread. We want to see and hear how things are going to keep everyone motivated and pumped up on more than VECTOR.

Lets make this fun and interesting. If you have them post up videos of you training. Progress pics.
Diet, stack and whatever else seems relevant.

Im going to post a link to this op in the public contest forum, Log op forum and on our IG and FB.
The more people we get involved the better.

So again Best vector cycle transformation
12 weeks
No non natural supps/ natty supps ok.
Before and after pics required WITH A DATE. paper or something
Updates and progress posts a requirement.
winner gets their choice of 3 bottles of BLR goodness.

Lets get this started.!
I was thing of running Vector with SNS X Gels, but I heard from a poster on the forum that Vector has anti inflammatory properties, is this true?

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try upping the calories slightly, adding extra water and try dosing only 1 cap at a time. I think this will help combat the lethargy and maybe even bring energy.
I appreciate the advice. I am currently 3 gallons of water a day, 500 calories over maintenance. Only thing I haven't tried is 1 cap at a time. It really hits me in the morning when I wake up, which is why I added a banana and protein shake up rising. I use to jump out of bed and hit the ground running, but now I feel like a zombie.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I appreciate the advice. I am currently 3 gallons of water a day, 500 calories over maintenance. Only thing I haven't tried is 1 cap at a time. It really hits me in the morning when I wake up, which is why I added a banana and protein shake up rising. I use to jump out of bed and hit the ground running, but now I feel like a zombie.
To combat lethargy, I had to dose 1 cap at a time and still do - the odd time I take 2 caps if I am done working out and eating allot. I don't think its lethargy, but more of your system (and my system) not dealing well with 2-3 caps at a time. I am at 2 months now and have 2 cans to go and starting dosing 1 cap at about 2 weeks. If I did not make this change, I would have had to stop. And I am glad I did not as Vector is the Sh1t. Try it - and let us know how it goes!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man 3 gallons a water day is a lot! Also a lot of bathroom trips! I have trouble just getting my 1 gallon a day goal accomplished. I am late to the thread, forgive me for asking why are you drinking that much?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We almost comming to a end?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3218.jpg
IMG_3219.jpg
chicken pot pie with phat head doe! Keto ftw

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man 3 gallons a water day is a lot! Also a lot of bathroom trips! I have trouble just getting my 1 gallon a day goal accomplished. I am late to the thread, forgive me for asking why are you drinking that much?
It wasn't my goal, I just keep a half gallon of chilled water near my work area. So as I am walking by, I just take a chug. It adds up over time. I am not saying I don't have the 1.5 gallon days, but generally I am refilling it 4 to 6 times.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man guys this things starting to look good! People all over the board are seeing great recomp, strength, and size benefits in light of their goals. Good stuff!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
June 17 is the end date. We are about 60%there.
There are a lot of guys who are missing out. Must be 50 reviews in the Vector thread.... Some of those guys should have entered. Still a month or so to go.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man guys this things starting to look good! People all over the board are seeing great recomp, strength, and size benefits in light of their goals. Good stuff!
2nd that one!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being out of town for work during the week and on the weekends to guide turkey hunters has stymied my progress. Weight has dropped back down to 172/170 ish. :(
At least I'm not in the running here.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, you're always in the running here, here. #nohomo

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week should we upload pictures .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[
IMG_3428.jpg
IMG_3429.jpg
IMG_3430.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg
IMG_3432.jpg

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will try to get some pics uploaded sometime within the next week. I'm hitting twice a days right now, so it's kind of hard to tell when the water weight from increased cortisol will come off.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did my pictures load?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good. Im interesting in seeing what final comparison shots look like.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It did. But a comparison would be better (start and finish). It's a transformation thread after all
Yes I will get the starting pictures and do a side by side as best as I can.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20180602_102639.jpg
20180602_102615.jpg

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20180602_102545.jpg
20180602_102452.jpg

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing keto for less than 2 weeks now, been running a BLR stack of Letrone, Viron, Rebirth, And Follidrone, and have been doing a John Meadows Program, so far I have lost 16 pounds and plan on adding Vector next week, should I log it?