VECTOR pre release leaks and info

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My DOMS are so insane I need to take recovery and stretching/rolling a lot more seriously while on Vector I've noticed. It's probably a good sign showing that I am crushing it in the gym, but man I can't stand not being able to get full rom on my squat due to knee pain (which really is just quad / IT band tightness up top).

On another note... was heading down to the Detroit Pistons game Friday (didn't work out, left straight from work) with my brothers, and one of them said "damn dude you get a lift in before we left? lookin pumped up". I wasn't noticing the muscle fullness myself, but was nice to hear someone else acknowledge it! He is a neuromuscular-skeletal doc, so he was giving me some tips on how to navigate the DOMS and where to release trigger points.

If it stays this bad, I might do some trigger point injections or something, but for now i'll keep upping water and taking the recovery much more serious.

Anyone else doing anything specific for recovery?
Was having similar issues, since I’ve been doing

1/2 scoop Ergonine preworkout
EAA’s + 25g highly branched cyclic dextrin intra
Another 1/2 scoop ergo on the drive home
Protein + 30g dextrose when I get there

Definitely made a difference for me and making my workouts even more efficient

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you're splitting up your E9 intake? I have been doing a full scoop an hour before my workout for a little over 5 months now.
I've added in EAA's and Karbolyn as an intra as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just like for my body to suck up some of that creatine and glutamine post workout

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in week 5 of Vector and FD2 and I have put on 7 lbs. Of course I've been eating big and working out heavy, but my body is utilizing all the food as fuel, because my waist has stayed the same.
I believe this stack would be good for a bulk, recomp, or a cut.
Not bad bro. I think 1lb of solid weight per week is a good place to be. Your at about 1.5 which is great!
And, with the waist staying the same it would indicate little or no fat gain!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
My DOMS are so insane I need to take recovery and stretching/rolling a lot more seriously while on Vector I've noticed. It's probably a good sign showing that I am crushing it in the gym, but man I can't stand not being able to get full rom on my squat due to knee pain (which really is just quad / IT band tightness up top).

On another note... was heading down to the Detroit Pistons game Friday (didn't work out, left straight from work) with my brothers, and one of them said "damn dude you get a lift in before we left? lookin pumped up". I wasn't noticing the muscle fullness myself, but was nice to hear someone else acknowledge it! He is a neuromuscular-skeletal doc, so he was giving me some tips on how to navigate the DOMS and where to release trigger points.

If it stays this bad, I might do some trigger point injections or something, but for now i'll keep upping water and taking the recovery much more serious.

Anyone else doing anything specific for recovery?
Get your hips back (literally imagine and force your band to get longer at the bottom of the squat). Your knees will never get hurt again and your IT band will get stretched.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^if that doesnt work you could always switch to box squats as that will literally force you to sit back and will really keep that shin about as vertical as you can get it while still squatting. Also really focus on "spreading the floor" and squat in flats. Hopefully you've already ditched any running shoes if you are/were squatting in those, the soft soles on those arent doing you any favors. If you dont have flat, hard soled shoes and dont wanna buy new (shoes), squat in your socks.

Sorry, back to Vector.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
^if that doesnt work you could always switch to box squats as that will literally force you to sit back and will really keep that shin about as vertical as you can get it while still squatting. Also really focus on "spreading the floor" and squat in flats. Hopefully you've already ditched any running shoes if you are/were squatting in those, the soft soles on those arent doing you any favors. If you dont have flat, hard soled shoes and dont wanna buy new any, squat in your socks.

Sorry, back to Vector.
Thanks fellas. I should have prefaced I'm not a super noob or anything been working out for several years. Regardless, I appreciate the comments and I agree getting my hips back would help. Perhaps I potentially injured it doing platz hack squats or something and it's more of a lingering issue.
I also just finished up a 12 week Layne Norton ph3 program hitting legs 3 times a week and increasing my max 25+lbs. So I could be exhausted lol.
I do know the doms everywhere on my body have been intense so going to keep up with taking care of myself.

It's not unbearable but feels like I'm on ARA again with tons of other benefits! Friggen love it haha.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conclusion:
Moderate and
controlled doses of mistletoe extract increases serum levels of FSH, LH and testosterone but
decreases prolactin concentrations, which could enhance reproductive functions in normal
persons and those with loss-of reproductive function

https://www.nepjol.info/index.php/AJMS/article/viewFile/9593/8109
You can’t really compare mistletoe species sourced from Nigeria to Korean Mistletoe seeing as they are completely different species (Loranthus bengwensis L. Vs Viscum album coloratum) to nip pick effects, may as well throw in american and european mistletoe data as well (toxic to humans).

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started Vector 2 days ago at full dose, had some dreams already last night and I'm not one to typically remember dreams. Could be coincidence, could be Vector effects. I'll keep an eye on this.
Please update us in the future!

h968042

Awards
You can’t really compare mistletoe species sourced from Nigeria to Korean Mistletoe seeing as they are completely different species (Loranthus bengwensis L. Vs Viscum album coloratum) to nip pick effects, may as well throw in american and european mistletoe data as well (toxic to humans).
What is ‘nip pick’? Is that like nitpick?

Or do you mean cherry pick?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
For me...Vector is in a class of its own when it comes to strength gains (cannot judge size yet too early to tell). I am getting old school PH like gains. Last week I had that spike in strength when it hit me like a freight train. This week the gains keep coming. Today I PRd my deadlift.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me...Vector is in a class of its own when it comes to strength gains (cannot judge size yet too early to tell). I am getting old school PH like gains. Last week I had that spike in strength when it hit me like a freight train. This week the gains keep coming. Today I PRd my deadlift.
What type of PH are you referring to?

I like Vector and it definitely increased my strength a little bit, but being in the last week of my first bottle, I am really "surprised" by some claims in this thread. I really appreciate enthusiasm in general, but I really feel that I have to take supp reviews on this board even with a bigger grain of salt than I already have done in the past.

This does not mean that I am saying that this supp is not working well or being one of the better natty anabolics out there. Maybe it is also a cultural thing I don't know.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is ‘nip pick’? Is that like nitpick?

Or do you mean cherry pick?
I actually Googled "Nip Picking" and was expecting something :naughty:
A little disappointed. 6:00a brain. lol, and then I thought mmmm cherries.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does this stack well with Massmax XT?
If you've got the Massmax XT already, absolutely, but I would prefer stacking with Follidrone 2.0 to get the -(-epi) that also brings with FD2 the delivery system and absorption package which would only enhance VECTOR. Not to mention, but I will, the Ecklonia Cava in FD2.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Quick update after 2 weeks have passed.

I'm more of a recreational user of Vector and when not doing any exercise activity I not "feel" much effect of taking Vector.
Maybe I am a bit less stressed or get approach "life is too short to stress over regular day crap".
Or could be a placebo effect since spring came and more sunshine + now I work less behind pc so also less chance to stress.

But if I take it before strength exercise then I do feel weight lifting becomes easier & during lifting I feel like I'm more focused on lifting.
Also noticed biceps more pumped after finished with pushups or pullups.

Overall changes could be felt while exercising and taking Vector but after 2 weeks still nothing ecstatic to report yet.
If take it when not exercising, then so far not feel much use for it.

Will see how it goes after 4 weeks.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds different, for instance follidrone did very little for me other than temp pump and sides which I can say is from the gda effects. Vector on the other hand is so far best hands down natty. It’s waaay better than x gels+anabeta +tr1umph in terms of strength gains. The ph cycle I am comparing to is m1,4 stacked with trans super one+

Mind you this is my second alias on this site as I’ve stopped lifting between 2012-2016 as life with newborns and manual labor jobs in hot hawaii sun made it hard to keep up with the gym and I forgot my logins because of my lack of interest. Been on this forum since 2002 before it was anabolicminds and was 1fast400 forums so feel free to judge

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone responds different, for instance follidrone did very little for me other than temp pump and sides which I can say is from the gda effects. Vector on the other hand is so far best hands down natty. It’s waaay better than x gels+anabeta +tr1umph in terms of strength gains. The ph cycle I am comparing to is m1,4 stacked with trans super one+

Mind you this is my second alias on this site as I’ve stopped lifting between 2012-2016 as life with newborns and manual labor jobs in hot hawaii sun made it hard to keep up with the gym and I forgot my logins because of my lack of interest. Been on this forum since 2002 before it was anabolicminds and was 1fast400 forums so feel free to judge
Comparing it to a PH cycle? never done PH's but from the guys at the guy that do I can say I gained right along with them on Vector.

Funny thing is there are like 4 guys at the gym using it now. I even saw a bottle setting on the front desk at the gym. I asked the guy working the desk if it was his. he said no someone left it in the locker room. I bet he will is pissed, he asked me why. sent him to the BLR website to read up on it. When I was leaving he told me he got 2 bottles on order from SSS. lol

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
As far and strength gains goes yes. Cannot vouch for muscle gain, I don’t believe I’ve put on any lean muscle yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy to hear this brother.
I can tell people its comparable to a PH/DS but its better to let them try it and see.
Pretty badass stuff right?!?!

Glad your on the train bro. Keep us updated.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed sleep issues? I was using for 3 weeks and could not get to sleep, despite all normal OTC sleep sups, medication, etc... I dropped the vector and get to sleep FAR easier now. Nothing else was changed in protocol...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I didnt even know this was 1fast before. Interesting!
Those were the days.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed sleep issues? I was using for 3 weeks and could not get to sleep, despite all normal OTC sleep sups, medication, etc... I dropped the vector and get to sleep FAR easier now. Nothing else was changed in protocol...
Yes people have mentioned this.
I suggest a slow burning mean before bed. Some peanut butter, casein, etc. Just to keep blood sugar even. Seems to help most.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yes people have mentioned this.
I suggest a slow burning mean before bed. Some peanut butter, casein, etc. Just to keep blood sugar even. Seems to help most.
Already do that. Literally the only thing that could get me to sleep on vector was a benzo. Unfortunate as I was liking the effects. It literally had me tossing and turning in bed for hours...

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I didnt even know this was 1fast before. Interesting!
Those were the days.
Yes, not sure about the details but I remember 1fast400 forums closed and redirected everyone to here. So not sure about admin and ownership, but there was some sort of affiliation during the transition.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
manual labor jobs in hot hawaii sun
How is the construction scene in Hawaii?
Wouldn't mind transferring to another local. But hell if I don't hate the heat...

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
How is the construction scene in Hawaii?
Wouldn't mind transferring to another local. But hell if I don't hate the heat...

I am in the civil site work trade...grading, utility installation, parking lots, anything heavy machinery construction from the ground down. It is booming right now. However, our last recession was in 2007-2008 and the trend is every 10 years or so construction hits a low. So it was forecasted a few years ago that in 2018 we'd see a decline, but there are no signs of it now. Private developers are building residential subdivisions and a lot of commerical development as well. If youre in the union we have LOCAL 3 for operating engineers and Local 368 for laborers union. Not sure what the other trades union numbers are but I can find out.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought 1 jar of Vector ...
should be taken.a empty or full stomach?
should a preworkout dose be taken?
thanks to those who will answer me ...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to what has been said in this thread, it does not matter.

Btw my waist stayed the same and gained 2 pounds after 28 days , strength gains are decent.

Not bad

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Most take it with food - strong GDA effect or they go hypo.
Some have dosed more caps pre-workout (with pre-workout meal) with positive results.
Hypo and strong GDA effect cannot be understated - allot of folks reporting these problems are not eating enough.
Expect a large increase in hunger and water which calms down after about two weeks.
Utilize intra-workout carbs to avoid hypo and enhance workout.
You need to experiment with dose timing and dosage.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 2 caps 3 times a day. I have no Hypo problems.
It is hard to give you an exact answer. people respond differently to it.

What some people have reported:
If the last does it taken too close to bed they have troubles falling asleep. (Does Not do this to me)
Some people feel hypo type effects if not taken with food. (Does Not do this to me)
Some people reported runny nose for the first week or two. (Does Not do this to me)

It does loosen my bowels some. (I'm old and I like this side effect)

Suggestion if you take it on an empty stomach have some quick cards on hand just in case. Everything else can be adjusted to your personal needs.

As far as taking it pre workout I have not noticed a big difference. Of course I didn't start taking it pre workout till after I had used it for a month.

Vector responds well to good Carbs and Protein. I can tell the difference in muscle fullness when I have consumed my carbs all day.
I always consume a lot of protein anyways.

any other questions I can try to answer or tag the man.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, thanks guys! I'll take Vector along with follidrone 2. Let's see in 1 month what check. At the second week I try to take a dose preworkout (along with follidrone2).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what will be your dosage?:feedback:
It will be the recommended dose (6 caps daily).
1. I will even try with low carbs first days ( to see if I go hypo. I have experience with each ingredient found in Vector and even at higher doses. Never experienced going hypo).
2. I see some people experience massive strength increase after just couple of weeks so if I get just 1/4 of that , I will be happy

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. I will even try with low carbs first days ( to see if I go hypo. I have experience with each ingredient found in Vector and even at higher doses. Never experienced going hypo).
2. I see some people experience massive strength increase after just couple of weeks so if I get just 1/4 of that , I will be happy
I never measured my blood sugar, but I never felt hypo taking Vector combined with FD2 on an empty stomach.
Strength gains for me were there from week one.
Unfortunately, I am stopping after one bottle because of my nagging elbow tendonitis. It dose not make much sense for me to continue at this time if I am doing half ass workouts.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never went hypo either for what it's worth

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never measured my blood sugar, but I never felt hypo taking Vector combined with FD2 on an empty stomach.
Strength gains for me were there from week one.
Unfortunately, I am stopping after one bottle because of my nagging elbow tendonitis. It dose not make much sense for me to continue at this time if I am doing half ass workouts.
I hope that BPC 157 helps your elbow.
It's always rough and frustrating when nagging injuries slow you down. I think a lot of us have been through that, so I know how you feel.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope that BPC 157 helps your elbow.
It's always rough and frustrating when nagging injuries slow you down. I think a lot of us have been through that, so I know how you feel.
Yeah...I have been keeping up with it daily, but it is still not where I need it to be. I am going to have to order another bottle and probably add in some TB-500. My snow leopard is getting very frustrated...

Summer is coming and he wants to get ripped!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah...I have been keeping up with it daily, but it is still not where I need it to be. I am going to have to order another bottle and probably add in some TB-500. My snow leopard is getting very frustrated...

Summer is coming and he wants to get ripped!
I understand that. I've never tried TB 500, but I have read a lot of good comments on it. Hopefully between the two it will get you fixed up, because all Snow Leopards should be ripped for summer.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand that. I've never tried TB 500, but I have read a lot of good comments on it. Hopefully between the two it will get you fixed up, because all Snow Leopards should be ripped for summer.
Yeah, when they aren’t, it messes with the entire ecosystem! Factor in global warming and it just isn’t pretty...

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Really? You’re going to take the recommended dose??? Good for you, but I was secretly hoping you’d pull a Danes on this one

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really? You’re going to take the recommended dose??? Good for you, but I was secretly hoping you’d pull a Danes on this one
We all know he will only stick to the recommended dose for maybe a day or two.

In fact, that could be yet another BLR contest!

How long will Danes take the recommended dosage of Vector?

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experimented whether taking 2 pills 3x a day is the same effect as taking 3 pills 2x a day? I started off doing 2 pills 3x a day but shifted to 3 at 2x a day. I’m sure it’s the same just wanted to know if anyone saw different side effects or whatever.