VECTOR pre release leaks and info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been experiencing very similar effects. I also notice more muscle fullness then crazy pumps but better pumps too.
That muscle fullness feeling is my favorite.
Only aas does this for me but Vector seems to be just as effective in this regard. Just always feels like I got out of the gym 5 min ago.

Ive been experimenting with some of the new XXXXXXX ingredients. Our new pre workout product which is coming soon.
The pumps are too much man. The other night I had to lay down in the gym because my back was so pumped I couldnt like unkink it.
Ish is crazy.
Pharmaceutical grade vasodilator?....... you better believe it.

The pumps fro Vector are amazing but with the pre its almost more than I can take.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I think its a histamine response.
If your are eating enough overall I would go right to the benadryl or claritin. Not sure which will help. But benadryl makes most people tired while claritin amps most people up.
Claritin doesn't amp me up much at all. Now benadryl will put me to sleep!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Claritin doesn't amp me up much at all. Now benadryl will put me to sleep!
Yah benadryl is whats in most OTC sleep aids.
Unisom
tylenol PM
etc...just benadryl.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full body nudes. We cant see it.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How long should the zinc on an empty stomach have messed me up for guys?
Been 36hrs and I'm still getting that warm nauseous pain in my gut but when I've taken vector since yesterday it's seems to be aggravating it also. May have to stop vector for a few days until the pain subsides then restart and assess if it comes back, damn this.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
How long should the zinc on an empty stomach have messed me up for guys?
Been 36hrs and I'm still getting that warm nauseous pain in my gut but when I've taken vector since yesterday it's seems to be aggravating it also. May have to stop vector for a few days until the pain subsides then restart and assess if it comes back, damn this.
Sounds like stomach flu or bad drainage my guy

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like stomach flu or bad drainage my guy
Yeah this started 6 days or so ago with shivering, nausea, restless legs then it eased off. Then I started zinc monomethionine stupidly on an empty stomach and it ripped my guts up, I'm still eating well and drinking lots of liquid but may stop supplements for a couple of days to see if it eases.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Yeah this started 6 days or so ago with shivering, nausea, restless legs then it eased off. Then I started zinc monomethionine stupidly on an empty stomach and it ripped my guts up, I'm still eating well and drinking lots of liquid but may stop supplements for a couple of days to see if it eases.
Tbh I would stop everything and just let my body sort itself out and flush whatever thats causing problems out.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Tbh I would stop everything and just let my body sort itself out and flush whatever thats causing whatever out.
That's probably the best idea dude, if it is gastroenteritis then it'll sort itself out soon and I can get back to lifting

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah it couldn't hurt to give yourself a few days if it the flu, that's about the only time I don't take stuff or train.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's probably the best idea dude, if it is gastroenteritis then it'll sort itself out soon and I can get back to lifting
Did 30mg of now l-optizinc upon waking one time and forgot to eat. Worst mistake of my life lol. Fuacked me up for 2 days

Spartan lean

Awards
THIS^^ is why I started doing what I do.
I work so hard to bring new and innovative stuff to market. But not just innovative. Effective.
And, nothing makes me happier than reading posts like this. When someone who hasnt used our products gives them a shot and sees that its not all marketing BS and hype. The products really work :) Seriously makes the work worth it.

Im happy to hear its working already. The hunger is a gift.

FOOD is the most anabolic thing around. Get on the dinner train. ;)
Glad to give you props bro. You deserve it. Been on a VECTOR a little over a week and I already feel like my purchase was worth it. After my 4 tubs I am sure I will even more impressed.

I know how it is to get some praise from people who truly appreciate your hard work and dedication. Having a small side business of my own (nothing to do with supps) has given me perspective on how new products are developed, created and produced. It is a long taxing process that consumes so much time and energy its just an awesome feeling when people recognize that effort because you put you heart and soul into it. I don't know you but from all the post of yours I have read I believe you are that kind of guy that gives his all.
Keep up the good work and innovation. I appreciate it and I am sure a lot of others do as well.

By the way your logo is awesome, you should make some stickers so we can represent.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Confirmed after 1 day of dosing.

3 capsules before training, hunger after training was 50% greater.

1/1 with meals, no carbs and 1 pre-bed with shake

I slept really long.
I woke up with a stuffy nose.
I had to get up to piss at least twice during the night, diuretic effect.
Erections everytime I woke up inbetween.
I woke up 4-5 times through-out.

I noticed all this after 1 day, I'm not taking anything else.

I'm nose is currently blocked, and feel dehydrated as!

See how we go.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards

I slept really long.

See how we go.
My sleep schedule h a s been messed up lately but that may be more because of bad habits lmao.
I get mad hunger no matter how I dose it.
I have gotten legit zero congestion issues off this I feel gr8.
I'm peeing about as often as normal.
Libido is mad high for me.
Telling you something is going on with blood flow I need to reread the ingredients but I feel full not pumped just full. Vascularity has been increasing too despite me pounding carbs and sodium.

I love new products like this bc people are all trying to figure out the sides they get.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My sleep schedule h a s been messed up lately but that may be more because of bad habits lmao.
I get mad hunger no matter how I dose it.
I have gotten legit zero congestion issues off this I feel gr8.
I'm peeing about as often as normal.
Libido is mad high for me.
Telling you something is going on with blood flow I need to reread the ingredients but I feel full not pumped just full. Vascularity has been increasing too despite me pounding carbs and sodium.

I love new products like this bc people are all trying to figure out the sides they get.
Arnold's voice:

Ahm jus gitring pahmped rading dis.
I'm getting pumped just reading this.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
So, your PCT is better than your cycle!?
Awesome :)
Its a different kind of good/better if that makes any sense? I think i was very slightly suppressed from S4 @ 8 weeks but have rebounded pretty quickly on PCT so strength has increased a little bit and have had just a better mood in general which really makes a big difference.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yah I think its a histamine response.
If your are eating enough overall I would go right to the benadryl or claritin. Not sure which will help. But benadryl makes most people tired while claritin amps most people up.
I ended up buying a couple bottles to try out and see if it increases my hematocrit, but now reading this, guess I gotta trade them off.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on vector for about two weeks have not had any increase in hunger or pumps, I am however experiencing a sense of well being kinda feels relaxing. The best thing how ever is I am up 4.5 lbs for when I started don’t know where that came from so sudden!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any increases in hunger either and actually lost two pounds since I started. However I increased my lifts and look more jacked, about ten days in.

Good enough for me, will see how it improves over time. My front squats felt light af today

Jpv20

Awards
Day 2 for me and so far feel just normal..no increased hunger, pumps or anything else.. abnormal just that I feel dry and very thirsty all time

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I slept really long.

See how we go.
I can't take Vector before bed. It jacked with my sleep. Tried it a few times when I forgot to take my last 2 till about 1 hr before bed.
(Note: a guy at my gym takes 2 before bed and it doesn't bother his sleep)
As far as the thirst I can't comment. I pound water all day already to keep my kidney stones small.
I didn't have any runny nose or congestion problems. Even dosed 4 x 3 a day.
Waking up in a tent is a good thing at my age! (Now when you have to piss it can make it a little challenging)!
Hunger was definitely elevated.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Went to bed thinking about breakfast and what to make.....

and I never eat breakfast. ha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been on vector for about two weeks have not had any increase in hunger or pumps, I am however experiencing a sense of well being kinda feels relaxing. The best thing how ever is I am up 4.5 lbs for when I started don’t know where that came from so sudden!
nice move!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m histamine intolerant, or histaminosis or undermethylator or whatever it’s called now lol. Not risking anything that’ll increase histamine. I’m sure I can get someone to trade a couple bottles of follidrone for it.

King_Gainz

King_Gainz

Awards
2 days into Vector. I know it's probably placebo effect, however, I am experiencing an increase in hunger & an extreme pressure in my front delts. Almost like a pump from lifting but it doesn't go away.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
2 days into Vector. I know it's probably placebo effect, however, I am experiencing an increase in hunger & an extreme pressure in my front delts. Almost like a pump from lifting but it doesn't go away.
I straight promise that hunger increase isn't placebo I had it day two as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m histamine intolerant, or histaminosis or undermethylator or whatever it’s called now lol. Not risking anything that’ll increase histamine. I’m sure I can get someone to trade a couple bottles of follidrone for it.
well that's a drag.. I agree someone will trade with you for sure!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I’m the same unfortunately

xkleim

Awards
I have 3 bottles of both fd2 and vector but currently on a 1-4 andro cycle. Wasn't originally planning on using them pct but i guess i changed my mind as it makes sense. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the best way to go about it. For example, do i go full dosage of both at the start of pct, or do i start fd2 and vector 2 weeks into the pct.. half dosage?.. etc. I plan on continuing fd2 and vector until all 3 bottles are finished.

...Or should i continue with pct as originally planned and start up fd2/vector afterwards.

current pct inludes - Sup3r Pct, Daa Max(test), and Rebirth.

Thanks in advance!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m thinking about letting my wife use this but she only eats 2 meals a day. How should she dose it?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 3 bottles of both fd2 and vector but currently on a 1-4 andro cycle. Wasn't originally planning on using them pct but i guess i changed my mind as it makes sense. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the best way to go about it. For example, do i go full dosage of both at the start of pct, or do i start fd2 and vector 2 weeks into the pct.. half dosage?.. etc. I plan on continuing fd2 and vector until all 3 bottles are finished.

...Or should i continue with pct as originally planned and start up fd2/vector afterwards.

current pct inludes - Sup3r Pct, Daa Max(test), and Rebirth.

Thanks in advance!
No Serm? I would start there first and foremost. I would also start Vector/Follidrone/Rebirth Day 1 of PCT. Wouldn't take the DAA Max with Sup3r PCT either as that will put you at 6g of DAA a day. Way too much, enough to cause a negative effect.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to give you props bro. You deserve it. Been on a VECTOR a little over a week and I already feel like my purchase was worth it. After my 4 tubs I am sure I will even more impressed.

I know how it is to get some praise from people who truly appreciate your hard work and dedication. Having a small side business of my own (nothing to do with supps) has given me perspective on how new products are developed, created and produced. It is a long taxing process that consumes so much time and energy its just an awesome feeling when people recognize that effort because you put you heart and soul into it. I don't know you but from all the post of yours I have read I believe you are that kind of guy that gives his all.
Keep up the good work and innovation. I appreciate it and I am sure a lot of others do as well.

By the way your logo is awesome, you should make some stickers so we can represent.
Thanks brother
3 inch logo sticker is standard in all packs we ship out from our site. I can make an available though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's like magic ;)
Now imagine if you cranked up the cals progressively for 8 to 12 weeks.
It gets real. Like easily ph strong real.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not placebo brother. It's a supplement that works. Really well.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 - Hunger wasn't there, but as I mentioned I'm not a huge eater. I will track this over the next week.
I still woke up a few times during my sleep, had to hit the bathroom more often than usual.

Nothing else to report, I had a decent leg session and will hit Shoulders/Calves tomorrow. I work all weekend, I don't train as I do 12 hour shifts but I may throw in a leg session Sunday night.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Great words from a respected member!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was only about day 2 or 3 when I noticed the increase in appetite and better pumps, by day 5 I noticed that since of well being, intensity, and focus during workouts. Now I'm on day 13 and the pumps are better and more intense. I am really noticing my strength going up. Did chest and upper back Tuesday, and I got finished with bench, repping out my last set and it felt way to light....it was supposed to be my heavy set.
It looks like I need to increase weight every week on Vector.
My bench today is 335 lbs...the highest I've benched was 350 lbs. to 365 lbs, but that was on an aas cycle. With Vector I think I will get to where I can bench 365 lbs. natural.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started my vector/folli/form stack yesterday

Had a great back and arms session

Popped them all preworkout

Plus 7 pills from Vasogorge

Pumps were real.

First official day though

Hoping the hunger cravings aren’t too bad as every shop has Easter eggs in and I really want one or maybe 10

Just going to keep on top of cardio

Jpv20

Awards
I’m drinking 3-4L water per day and still feel my mouth dry all the time.. is that only me?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’m drinking 3-4L water per day and still feel my mouth dry all the time.. is that only me?
I seen another guy on a vector log say he was ridiculously thirsty so its not just you

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Def need to up my carbs... I don't think I can eat too clean while on my current stack. Yesterday felt lightheaded and jittery. My diet has been chicken, broccoli, rice, veggies and fish.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel great when I take Vector in the afternoon and evening. But, I am noticing a decent amount of nausea when I take it in the morning. I can’t say for sure it is the Vector causing the nausea yet. I will keep an eye on it though. I will also try upping the calories in the morning with it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I started Vector today , took 3 caps on an empty stomach and haven’t noticed any negative side effects. The real test will be how well I sleep tonight

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I started Vector today , took 3 caps on an empty stomach and haven’t noticed any negative side effects. The real test will be how well I sleep tonight
Are you trying 3 caps twice a day as opposed to 2 caps 3 times a day

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm noticing this also..definitely have to drink extra water. I still have yet to notice any androgenic/libido effects, or any increased sense of well being or mood boost. Being that I'm almost 2 weeks in, I'm not sure Vector will deliver in those regards, but we'll see.